Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yoz simply love your tap

May I know where you got your tap from ? thanks thanks

hmm... cannot remember the shop name, its at Sims ave.. will dig out the name card tonite and let u know :)

btw, it was on promotional price.. but u can try your luck, just tell them "my friend got it for 80 bucks wor.." hehe..

hmm... cannot remember the shop name, its at Sims ave.. will dig out the name card tonite and let u know :)

btw, it was on promotional price.. but u can try your luck, just tell them "my friend got it for 80 bucks wor.." hehe..

Oh okie thanks thanks

Photo time!

miss out the down light and my little crystal light :)

snc00132.jpg

snc00130l.jpg

went to this shop call "Light Senses" @ 487 Sims Ave and bought most of my lighting there except dinning.. Michael was the one who served me, he seems very knowledgeable and provided us with real good services.. maybe you guys can consider him :)

just in case.. i dun earn commission hor.. and dun have to mention my name when u go there too.. coz u wont get any discount by doing so :P

Micheal Tiah

Tel: 6844 xxxx

*To those who are interested in the above, i warn you. please see more on what had happened to all my lights brought from this shop**

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Was "on site" this morning to oversee the installation of aircon trunking and false ceiling.. but have not seen the "results" yet as i left for home early... too dusty to stay there any longer and also dun want to be "extra", standing there like a supervisor.. im sure the workers wont feel comfortable with me standing and watching... haha.. :P

Will be going there to check out the "results" on Thursday.. will post more photos soon! :)

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Went "inspection" this morning with my id.. the air con trunking were concealed superbly! really thumbs up for their "creativeness".. my supposed ugly air con trunking are now well concealed :)

To those wondering how to lay their air con trunking... this is one of the best!

p10500131.jpg

p10500141.jpg

p10500151.jpg

bonus track... my id... haa :P

p10500231.jpg

Lastly my master room feature wall...

Feel that something is not right at the very moment i saw it... think its because of its height that is too long, not really the way i originally wanted... so gonna ask my id to saw off the excess and make the feature wall in line with my bay window... i think it will look better that way.. any comment? :)

p10500111.jpg

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Saturday got to trouble my uncle to go up and add some more electrical points that we have missed out... so paiseh.. :P

tiles laying will officially begin next Monday... hopefully things will start to pick up fast... so many things to worry abt.. really a long and tiring process... haha