Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
As promised.. my cheap yet nice nice dinning light with S4 crystal!!

snc00141.jpg

snc00140h.jpg

Wah your dining light chio leh you mention you din buy from the same shop right ? So where did you get it from ? also it comes with 1 or 3 in a row ? cos me thinking of getting a dining lights that is 3 in a row kind :D

Lastly my master room feature wall...

Feel that something is not right at the very moment i saw it... think its because of its height that is too long, not really the way i originally wanted... so gonna ask my id to saw off the excess and make the feature wall in line with my bay window... i think it will look better that way.. any comment? :)

p10500111.jpg

Hi Greenpeace,

Is your mbr feature wall made from partition board? I thought most feature wall is using carpentry? Is that feature wall for your tv in the room?

Wah your dining light chio leh you mention you din buy from the same shop right ? So where did you get it from ? also it comes with 1 or 3 in a row ? cos me thinking of getting a dining lights that is 3 in a row kind :D

I got see this type of lights in lightings.com.sg as well when I was there this evening... ;)

i got it from Lights Zone at Balestier.. it comes in 3 tube in a row :)

Hi Greenpeace,

Is your mbr feature wall made from partition board? I thought most feature wall is using carpentry? Is that feature wall for your tv in the room?

hehe.. ya.. its just a normal partition board with wallpaper in my master room.. coz im using wallpaper with cove lights from top and bottom, thus no carpentry work is required :)

I got see this type of lights in lightings.com.sg as well when I was there this evening... ;)

actually many shops are selling this type of light.. its kinda common :P but you got to be careful about the crystal, some shops they give those China crystal which look very ugly (dun have those rainbow color effect)...

actually there are afew which me and my wife like one.. but prices abit steep.. so opt for this cheaper yet nice look dining light lor.. hehe

Yo greenpeace_sg, looks like things are moving on well! :yamseng: Be watching out for more pictures! :D

haha ya.. finally got my hacking permit too.. so everything starting to fall into place slowly..

so hows your "stay" at your new nest so far? shiok? hehe...

haha ya.. finally got my hacking permit too.. so everything starting to fall into place slowly..

so hows your "stay" at your new nest so far? shiok? hehe...

Things should start to move faster for you now that nothing is being held back!

Shiok, of cos! Our own place! :dancingqueen: But gotta clean and maintain the place regularly.

Things should start to move faster for you now that nothing is being held back!

Shiok, of cos! Our own place! :dancingqueen: But gotta clean and maintain the place regularly.

yaa... cleaning is a killer! do u do your own cleaning like vacuum, mop etc yourself? or getting a "hourly" maid to come in weekly for cleaning and washing? i was thinking of getting a "hourly" maid but dunno where to find such contact... u know any?

yaa... cleaning is a killer! do u do your own cleaning like vacuum, mop etc yourself? or getting a "hourly" maid to come in weekly for cleaning and washing? i was thinking of getting a "hourly" maid but dunno where to find such contact... u know any?

there's an ad at the lift lobby for those weekly maid at $10 per hour. otherwise i suggest you to get those robot cleaner..i felt it kind of worth it. i am now waiting for my bonus to get that as my xmas gift to my hubby.

i got it from Lights Zone at Balestier.. it comes in 3 tube in a row :)

Okie thank you so much for the info

will check it out :)

eh may i know how much you bought the lights ? :P

We do our own cleaning every week. :sport-smiley-003: No plans for any form of domestic help at this time.