Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

I like your sofa choice and office chair, looks so comfortable! how much did you bought it?

I got the L-shape sofa for $1750, office chair for $215 :) all includes gst and delivery charge.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I got the L-shape sofa for $1750, office chair for $215 :) all includes gst and delivery charge.

Wah your office chair quite cheap leh, may I know where is King furniture ?

Thanks thanks

Wah your office chair quite cheap leh, may I know where is King furniture ?

Thanks thanks

i think they have many branches.. but the one i went was at IFC... actually i did not buy it direct from King Furniture, i was actually looking around at their show room but nothing impressed me, so one of the sales lady bring me to a shop next door (Brighton Furniture) where i got the office chair from...

but the invoice she opened was still under "King Furniture".. i guess the 2 furniture shops must be related one, thats why they can cross sales like that... :P

i think they have many branches.. but the one i went was at IFC... actually i did not buy it direct from King Furniture, i was actually looking around at their show room but nothing impressed me, so one of the sales lady bring me to a shop next door (Brighton Furniture) where i got the office chair from...

but the invoice she opened was still under "King Furniture".. i guess the 2 furniture shops must be related one, thats why they can cross sales like that... :P

Oh okie okie thanks thanks

Will go and look see look see when I've finalised on my ID/contractor, that's the worst part of the reno...sigh

Oh okie okie thanks thanks

Will go and look see look see when I've finalised on my ID/contractor, that's the worst part of the reno...sigh

yah... we have many things yet to finalize with our id as well... personally feel that the progress is rather slow and getting abit impatient liao :P

For the chair maybe you can 1st drop by Brighton Furniture since i "indirectly" got it from there... hehe

You have any reno blog to share? :)

yah... we have many things yet to finalize with our id as well... personally feel that the progress is rather slow and getting abit impatient liao :P

For the chair maybe you can 1st drop by Brighton Furniture since i "indirectly" got it from there... hehe

You have any reno blog to share? :)

Slow ? Hmm.....did you indicate the HO date ? your hse started reno for how long ?

None not yet since I've not collected my keys as well as confirm on which ID/contractor yet

Will setup my reno blog once everything is finalized and I will be busy busy busy :)

Slow ? Hmm.....did you indicate the HO date ? your hse started reno for how long ?

None not yet since I've not collected my keys as well as confirm on which ID/contractor yet

Will setup my reno blog once everything is finalized and I will be busy busy busy :)

i have yet to start reno... will be collecting keys on 31st Aug... i was referring to the progress of our discussion that is slow :P

when are u collecting keys? are you from fernvale court as well? for me, i dun think i wanna start reno during the 7th month, so might have to wait till it is over.. haa

Edited by greenpeace_sg

i have yet to start reno... will be collecting keys on 31st Aug... i was referring to the progress of our discussion that is slow :P

when are u collecting keys? are you from fernvale court as well? for me, i dun think i wanna start reno during the 7th month, so might have to wait till it is over.. haa

I used to stay in SK but have sold it off apr this year, am shifting to Tampines instead :)

I will be getting my keys in Oct but planning to start my reno hopefully in Nov bah

I sure hope my house will be ready b4 next yr CNY

hi,

found out that ur floorplan is quite similar to mine @ sri geylang, expected mid 2010

also having headache on wardrobe in MBR

all the best to ur reno

Hi Greenpeace, how's everything on your side? Renovations starting? :)

now still in the midst of rectifying some defects... hopefully reno will start asap..

i've been following your blog too.. think your reno already 7788? :)

now still in the midst of rectifying some defects... hopefully reno will start asap..

i've been following your blog too.. think your reno already 7788? :)

Hehe, thanks! We're moving in very very soon! Just left a few minor fixtures to install. ;)

I think if those defects you have are not in the way of your reno, maybe you can start your reno first. For us, the before-reno took about a month. Once it started, things were fast! :dribble:

NO UPDATE

coz apparently there is a big cock up with my reno permit with HDB, my contractor claimed they have submitted request to hack my kitchen wall but when i called up hdb to check personally, hdb told me they have NEVER received any application whatsoever..!!

Im deeply disappointed with the whole situation.. but i shall give them the benefit of the doubt this time, and hope everything will be smooth as we move on now.

Edited by greenpeace_sg

some of my old purchases that have not uploaded yet...

Rug for my living.. nice!

snc00044o.jpg

snc00042d.jpg

Common room light

snc00082c.jpg

Service yard light

snc00084u.jpg

Toilet light

snc00085.jpg

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Reno is in progress now!

Due to some hiccups with my hacking permit, my id suggested to work from "Top down" instead... meaning we will pull electrical wires and install false ceiling 1st, laying of tiles will come later.. not really happy with the delay of the permit, but i shall not let it delay my time line... therefore, no choice but to work in this way....

here some photo... tiles are all ready for living and rooms but no permit for hacking... therefore have to wait...

p1040984p.jpg

p1040985.jpg

Kitchen based has been built and tiles have also been overlay-ed... BUT.. wrong tiles!!! id will have to relay the kitchen tiles for me... :P

p1040986s.jpg

Edited by greenpeace_sg