Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

u need these info urgently? I will be adding in trousers rack for Hubby's section and they do not charge extra for doufu boxes. hehe...

I think the carpentry guy will sell. Else can buy outside and ask then to install it in. Tiling of 2 toilets depends on the kinda work and manpower. If no mosaics should be faster.they took less than 2 days to complete my common toilet at L1.

I'm trying to project manage the reno.. So wanna know a rough guage of the timeline of the items.. Me KS lah.. Not super urgent...

As for the rack, I already come up with my wardrobe design.. But dunno if the carpentry guy sells those fittings or not.. I also cannot seem to find shops that sell these kind of fittings in Singapore... I'm trying to come up with pictures of all the things that we are doing.. Pictures speak a thousand words!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Tat's a nice Hansgrohe set that you've got there...

How long does the special offer last? :)

Not too sure.. Think you can just pop by this weekend to take a look! The guys are very friendly there.. We went there twice before buying our stuff...

Not too sure.. Think you can just pop by this weekend to take a look! The guys are very friendly there.. We went there twice before buying our stuff...

okies...thank you very much... :)

i also KIV my wedding planning liao.. getting married in oct...

Mine in Oct too!

Lucky I settled my menu and gowns very early.

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Met Uncle Soon today and finally signed the English cum Chinese quotation that Smartie prepared.. Uncle is very impressed, so he's considering out-source a bit to Smartie.. haha..

Since we are so 乖, so we of course asked for more discounts.. Uncle said no more discounts, can give freebies.. So we asked for a simple tv console for our MBR... And he agreed.. hee.. Very happy.. Uncle also looked at the scratch on the laminate flooring and he said that he would change the laminate for us FOC.. Good service!

We will officially start our hacking on next Monday, hopefully Uncle will have no issue with getting the HDB permit... :)

Expected to finish by Mid June, but that's provided we can manage to choose our toilet tiles over this coming weekend.. Stress leh..

Met Uncle Soon today and finally signed the English cum Chinese quotation that Smartie prepared.. Uncle is very impressed, so he's considering out-source a bit to Smartie.. haha..

Since we are so 乖, so we of course asked for more discounts.. Uncle said no more discounts, can give freebies.. So we asked for a simple tv console for our MBR... And he agreed.. hee.. Very happy.. Uncle also looked at the scratch on the laminate flooring and he said that he would change the laminate for us FOC.. Good service!

We will officially start our hacking on next Monday, hopefully Uncle will have no issue with getting the HDB permit... :)

Expected to finish by Mid June, but that's provided we can manage to choose our toilet tiles over this coming weekend.. Stress leh..

Wah, uncle soon good sia...hehe...

Dun stress dun stress....must be more relax when choosing tiles cos u wanna be relaxed next time in the toilet in order to poo...hehe...kidding...

be more relaxed then can choose the tiles that u really like...dun be pressure by time or paiseh that u keep changing ur mind. cos ultimately u are the one paying for it...have fun! ;)

congrats on confirming uncle. :good:

have fun selecting the tiles this weekend! :dancingqueen:

mus post pics. :D

Yah.. Uncle is also very funny.. We typed the quotation liao and towards the end, he still asked us, so you confirm choosing me? I almost fainted.. haha..

I shall go to LSH and Halfary early in the morning.. It's sooo near my current home.. Will take a lot of photos... :)

Wah, uncle soon good sia...hehe...

Dun stress dun stress....must be more relax when choosing tiles cos u wanna be relaxed next time in the toilet in order to poo...hehe...kidding...

be more relaxed then can choose the tiles that u really like...dun be pressure by time or paiseh that u keep changing ur mind. cos ultimately u are the one paying for it...have fun! ;)

We will try to be more relaxed.. I heard some people chose the tiles after going for a few times.. I wonder if I can make it within one weekend.. I will not be paiseh.. I will lugged some sample tiles home to think think think.. haha...

We will try to be more relaxed.. I heard some people chose the tiles after going for a few times.. I wonder if I can make it within one weekend.. I will not be paiseh.. I will lugged some sample tiles home to think think think.. haha...

i went LSH 3 times, Hafary 2 times and Sin Lek 1 time before I finally chose my tiles. No need to be shy one. We'll be staring at the tiles for the next few years. so better to choose something which we like.

i went LSH 3 times, Hafary 2 times and Sin Lek 1 time before I finally chose my tiles. No need to be shy one. We'll be staring at the tiles for the next few years. so better to choose something which we like.

Wah.. So many times ah.. How long you spend there each time? Though it's pretty near my home, but I doubt I will go so many times...

Edited by booy

same, I went to see tiles many times. I think about 3 times at most. But my contractor not happy...say I choosy.

Edited by kewin

same, I went to see tiles many times. I think about 3 times at most. But my contractor not happy...say I choosy.

I can sense the frustration with your contractor.. Think he just doesn't know how to do his job well.. Since we are the customer, we pay.. So we definitely have the right to choose.. If they are able to give us valuable advices, it will definitely cut short our thinking process..