Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

Using this post to show how impressed we are with the service at Eestilo (again).

<edit 19-May>

Removed the contents on the request of Sunny. Whatever he did is a personal favour to booy and me, so I would appreciate if anyone who has read this post previously and intending to ask Sunny about it, pls don't as it is putting him in a difficult position. Will be asking blue_diamond to remove the quote from his post below as well. Thanks!

<edit>

Eestilo de vida may not have the lowest prices around, but their service is definitely the most top-notch I have encountered so far. Kudos to them! :good:

Edited by smartie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice choice of tiles...in fact wanted to choose the exact same tile....just that wifey worry that the dirt will trap in between....must go talk to her again...wahahaha

actually i also think dirt or soap "scum" will be trp in between the texture design...might be tough to remove or clean....

Nice choice of tiles...in fact wanted to choose the exact same tile....just that wifey worry that the dirt will trap in between....must go talk to her again...wahahaha

actually i also think dirt or soap "scum" will be trp in between the texture design...might be tough to remove or clean....

Yup yup.. Considered that as well.. So won't be doing a lot of that brown tiles.. In fact, we are still contemplating if we want to do a panel of that tiles at the shower area.. Good news is that, the tiles are pretty dark, so the dirt won't be seen that easily.. :)

Hi Smartie,

pai sey...can share with me the address for Eestilo?:)

Their address is 540 Sims Ave #01-01 Sims Ave Centre (Between Geylang Lor 35 & 37)

Their address is 540 Sims Ave #01-01 Sims Ave Centre (Between Geylang Lor 35 & 37)

I didn't really have a wonderful experience at Eestilo as I was not attended by Sunny when I dropped by. The other guy, whilst friendly, didn't offer much and the pricing was expensive as their WC+basin packages did not come with taps. In the end, we went to Genova industries instead and bought the standard package at $388. They also gave me discounts for other items that I bought.

I didn't really have a wonderful experience at Eestilo as I was not attended by Sunny when I dropped by. The other guy, whilst friendly, didn't offer much and the pricing was expensive as their WC+basin packages did not come with taps. In the end, we went to Genova industries instead and bought the standard package at $388. They also gave me discounts for other items that I bought.

Sunny is the boss, so have more say.. Anothe guy called Gary is also very friendly and both of them are very good in service.. Shared a lot of knowledge with us.. But I must say their things are not those cheap ones.. Quality wise seems pretty good to me..

We previously went to Genova as well.. But the sales person merely follow behind us and didn't provide much help.. So in the end, we didn't buy anything from them.. :)

Uncle Soon is supposed to start our toilet hacking today.. As usual, he was missing in action.. Called him and he said that he will start hacking tomorrow..

Hopefully, we will see him tomorrow at our home.. Fingers crossed.. He cannot delay further, or else our aircon cannot install and we need to pay penalty for the wasted trip..

And he's also supposed to put more corrugated paper on our flooring as we are not changing our flooring.. However, now you can only see mainly pathways in the house.. Hardly 50% of our home is covered.. Is this the norm? :(

Progress is dead slow now.. One of our wall is supposed to be hacked and I think I told him more than 5 times so far.. And now the wall is still standing firm... :bangwall:

Sunny is the boss, so have more say.. Anothe guy called Gary is also very friendly and both of them are very good in service.. Shared a lot of knowledge with us.. But I must say their things are not those cheap ones.. Quality wise seems pretty good to me..

We previously went to Genova as well.. But the sales person merely follow behind us and didn't provide much help.. So in the end, we didn't buy anything from them.. :)

Ahhhh so Sunny is the boss!

I called him to tell him I want to meet him at the shop..making sure he is there!

Uncle Soon is supposed to start our toilet hacking today.. As usual, he was missing in action.. Called him and he said that he will start hacking tomorrow..

Hopefully, we will see him tomorrow at our home.. Fingers crossed.. He cannot delay further, or else our aircon cannot install and we need to pay penalty for the wasted trip..

And he's also supposed to put more corrugated paper on our flooring as we are not changing our flooring.. However, now you can only see mainly pathways in the house.. Hardly 50% of our home is covered.. Is this the norm? :(

Progress is dead slow now.. One of our wall is supposed to be hacked and I think I told him more than 5 times so far.. And now the wall is still standing firm... :bangwall:

I did not do any flooring. My contractor covered all (except toilets, yard and utility room) with corrugated papers.

If you are not doing door frames, seal them up also.

My existing lower kitchen cabinets are also sealed up.

My contractor did not charge me for this too.

Some pictures:

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Edited by ocheeeng

At least yours started, mine still in the pipeline............

Supposedly last thursday and yet not started yet :(

I did not do any flooring. My contractor covered all (except toilets, yard and utility room) with corrugated papers.

If you are not doing door frames, seal them up also.

My existing lower kitchen cabinets are also sealed up.

My contractor did not charge me for this too.

Wow.. Your home is so nicely covered.. Make me very determined to get all my flooring covered too... But why must door frame also covered? We are not changing the doors.. Only my glass door is covered now..

Ahhhh so Sunny is the boss!

I called him to tell him I want to meet him at the shop..making sure he is there!

Haha.. Hope you have a good time with him.. He's very funny..

At least yours started, mine still in the pipeline............

Supposedly last thursday and yet not started yet :(

Well.. Mine is hardly started.. When I see guy77's progress, I'm so envious.. I don't mind it's slow.. But it cannot delay too much if there's other schedule coming up...

You need to chase up with Uncle Soon.. Heard that he has around 100 projects now.. I'm like :jawdrop: .. I dunno how many has started, how many half way.. and how many finishing..

Wow.. Your home is so nicely covered.. Make me very determined to get all my flooring covered too... But why must door frame also covered? We are not changing the doors.. Only my glass door is covered now..

At least the lower portions (see my 3rd picture). Else accidentially got knocked, scratched and dented how? :(

Edited by ocheeeng