Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

ok!u mean u want to see the road is crowded or not ah?!i take and post in my blog la,i got take the night scene from my bedroom window,i post and show u ,can see blue diamond house lor!haha

i want to see the peace and quiet there....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
gd gd, must prepare ice for me n hub ah. haha!

i'll pray and pray for strong winds tomorrow....even my water is hot on a day like this....my dad was saying i probably save money no need to on heater when bathing....

i'll pray and pray for strong winds tomorrow....even my water is hot on a day like this....my dad was saying i probably save money no need to on heater when bathing....

haha u pray also no use ah! cos strong winds also sio sio one! :D

eh go see the pics i post on big boss's blog!

Edited by newnyew

PreciousJam, this sunday late afternoon I will be in Bt Panjang area. Can drop by your house to kay-poh, look see look see? :)

will sms you the address...msg me before coming...i should be there whole day....probably in and out moving stuff...

Edited by preciousjam

I also wana go! But duno wat time can make it leh. Tml mi and hb gg museum chionging! hahah :D Msg u guys wen i can make it.

you see what time new coming la....if not can wait till i organize a gathering you guys.... ;)

you see what time new coming la....if not can wait till i organize a gathering you guys.... ;)

sounds great! i'll do tat. heheheheh

You guys painted the whole place yourself? :bow: Your place is looking good with the carpentry.

It's definitely tiring to paint the whole place. I painted my own place with my hubby in just 1-2 weeks back then.

Btw, the cans of paint costs 1k or is it for the paint job?

Edited by BunBun

You guys painted the whole place yourself? :bow: Your place is looking good with the carpentry.

It's definitely tiring to paint the whole place. I painted my own place with my hubby in just 1-2 weeks back then.

I think is the paint job. The cans of paint wont cost until 1k unless u buying lots of cans.

I think is the paint job. The cans of paint wont cost until 1k unless u buying lots of cans.

definitely tiring....the 1k is the paints only but its an estimation,have not done calculation ;) ....this time round we underestimate the amount of paint we need (my dad painted his own house EM for about 300)....we thought a budget of 500 should be good enough but my ceilling giving me alot of problem because of flaking...wasted lots of paint on that....we have to apply sealer for the whole house bought the super big tin and still not enough :jawdrop: ....even the lady selling the paints was laughing and after discussion we realise this house probably have not been painted for a very very long time and they didn't do a good job with the foundation :( ....i was also told that the walls probably absorb alot of paint...we did pick more colours for the house as well....one of these days when i'm free, will do a breakdown of the paints that i buy ....

Edited by preciousjam

Wow, that is alot of paints. :jawdrop:

Never mind abt the cost of the paints as long as you're happy with your own home which counts most. :)

definitely tiring....the 1k is the paints only but its an estimation,have not done calculation ;) ....this time round we underestimate the amount of paint we need (my dad painted his own house EM for about 300)....we thought a budget of 500 should be good enough but my ceilling giving me alot of problem because of flaking...wasted lots of paint on that....we have to apply sealer for the whole house bought the super big tin and still not enough :jawdrop: ....even the lady selling the paints was laughing and after discussion we realise this house probably have not been painted for a very very long time and they didn't do a good job with the foundation :( ....i was also told that the walls probably absorb alot of paint...we did pick more colours for the house as well....one of these days when i'm free, will do a breakdown of the paints that i buy ....

Wow, that is alot of paints. :jawdrop:

Never mind abt the cost of the paints as long as you're happy with your own home which counts most. :)

tell me about it....even i go to the shop also pai sei...

put it this way even though the door frame line crooked and got some paints on grills and tiles(the cleaning is a killer), YES its our efforts....feel so proud we contributed something to the house.....

saw that you did your own paint job too....got a blog? :D

Yep have a blog but i took down some pics for some reasons.

I can understand it is very tiring, even when I was doing up my place with my hubby, we would go down to the place for 2 weeks and work till almost midnight. I even fell asleep in the balcony at one time since the whole area was too dirty & the balcony was the only clean area, having washed it a few times.

The killer itself is painting the ceiling & painting the doors with oil based paint which is not washable with water but tupertine!

In the end, its a cosy home to us with all the efforts we'd put in. :)

tell me about it....even i go to the shop also pai sei...

put it this way even though the door frame line crooked and got some paints on grills and tiles(the cleaning is a killer), YES its our efforts....feel so proud we contributed something to the house.....

saw that you did your own paint job too....got a blog? :D

Day 33 of reno.....

was very surprised that the solid top came in yesterday,....with that done,my house reno is more or less complete...with just some minor finishing touches which will probably take place over the next few days....the washer and vaccum cleaner arrived as well....

in the meantime, we have been moving boxes and some furnitures over to the new house....can't wait to stay in....my kids are looking forward to staying at their new house too....

targeted move in date will be either wed or sat....YEAH!!!!