Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GrandPaPa

Feng Shui Tips

Hi IVY

My goodness....you really suffer in the bad hands indeed. Hope right now you and your family are ok and blessing.

Things like flying star, ba zhi, water, poision arrows lah...etc....really make pple very confusing.

My house was audited also told my fsm told me many poision arrows, my windows must hang his items (hey, not cheap, quite expensive) and in total about 15 to 19 of them.

Also my kitchen design make it very hard for us. Very awardward design. But if I live in bungolow, ok lah, kitchen sure very big. I live in hgb flat!!! Kitchen space already small. How?

During that time, I keep looking at the diagram FSM gave me, I am unable to do my top cabinet...space lost!!! A few days later, I fax my ktichen cabinet design and my fsm say ok. I just huh??? Can huh? Ok huh? Funny right?

Then my heart told me, if I go to my friends house and look the his window and outside surrounding, it still the same wat, many poision arrows....that prompt me not to buy any.

So far, I only follow the painting, position of sleeping and the ceiling lights. The rest all did not follow. And my heart told me: Keep my house clutter free, clean and bright. That will do lah. I gonna install ceiling lights at two of the ceiling in my house (not according to the fengshui), but thru my own heart and feeling. Just install the lights. So that at night, can switch on the light to make it bright. I dont facny placing this and that, my house is not a shop.

Good that you dump all and make you feel good. That is the purpose right? Must feel good and happy with family members.

Tell you the true story.

My aunt use to strike 4d often.

On day, out of nowwhere, our nighbour, (a fens ghui master) came, see her house, asked her to shift the dinner table.

You guess what? My aunt never strike any 4d from that day nowards!!!

My mum told my aunt off, why shift when you are actually quite well off????

Now you shifted the dinning table and now, all gone liao!

Hi Shingirl and h4happy

Nice of both of your understanding. I was just commenting out of a good intention that hopefully the ignorant may be aware.

Just share a bit, last time I was naive and innocently blur, went through quite a few forums chatting with 'experts', 'experienced', 'practitioner', 'senior' in the forum on feng shui. There were flying stars, bazhai, which element produce or destroy which element, place crystals, buy fountain, sharp corners, doors, toilets and so on and so on until I seem to be well equip in my house. Within a short period, troubles keep looking for me. Fines, Father fell down, Mother got back preblems, brother left the house, colleagues turn enemies and many others. Thanks to all the recommendations from the 'advisors', place at this angle, put at that spot etc.

Then I decided to engage a Fsm to solve once an for all.....turns out to be another nightmare.....one after another kept asking me to buy this and buy that, using color rugs, paint this wall, put painting there, old coins, shifting shoe cabinet, putting water here, windchime there, animals here, crystals there, wear beads, wear jade and etc. Name it and I got it. Worse of all, my health takes a toll, persistent illness haunt me. (Read about Honeygals story....she knew whayt I'm talking about)

The turning point was when I dumped all those 'stupid' things out of my house, then as if like waking up from a dream....everything turn for the better within a month. Later, while reading some feng shui classics, realised all those recommendations from both forums and fsms were not "proper". It was exactly just like what GPP was writing.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi IVY

My goodness....you really suffer in the bad hands indeed. Hope right now you and your family are ok and blessing.

Things like flying star, ba zhi, water, poision arrows lah...etc....really make pple very confusing.

My house was audited also told my fsm told me many poision arrows, my windows must hang his items (hey, not cheap, quite expensive) and in total about 15 to 19 of them.

Also my kitchen design make it very hard for us. Very awardward design. But if I live in bungolow, ok lah, kitchen sure very big. I live in hgb flat!!! Kitchen space already small. How?

During that time, I keep looking at the diagram FSM gave me, I am unable to do my top cabinet...space lost!!! A few days later, I fax my ktichen cabinet design and my fsm say ok. I just huh??? Can huh? Ok huh? Funny right?

Then my heart told me, if I go to my friends house and look the his window and outside surrounding, it still the same wat, many poision arrows....that prompt me not to buy any.

So far, I only follow the painting, position of sleeping and the ceiling lights. The rest all did not follow. And my heart told me: Keep my house clutter free, clean and bright. That will do lah. I gonna install ceiling lights at two of the ceiling in my house (not according to the fengshui), but thru my own heart and feeling. Just install the lights. So that at night, can switch on the light to make it bright. I dont facny placing this and that, my house is not a shop.

Good that you dump all and make you feel good. That is the purpose right? Must feel good and happy with family members.

Tell you the true story.

My aunt use to strike 4d often.

On day, out of nowwhere, our nighbour, (a fens ghui master) came, see her house, asked her to shift the dinner table.

You guess what? My aunt never strike any 4d from that day nowards!!!

My mum told my aunt off, why shift when you are actually quite well off????

Now you shifted the dinning table and now, all gone liao!

Hi happy

Thanks for sharing. Seems like you had better luck and smarter than me during your engagement with fsms. I just 'gong gong' and follow....haha.

Talking about poison arrows, I just remember about reading something similar from this master chang website at fengshuiyinyang.com. It seems like so many forumers are are talking about him, I was curious to check out. I think the way he explained shows the depth of his understanding. If I didn't remember wrongly, should be under a section in FAQ.

Maybe once I get over my phobia, will check him out.....well really don't know when.....I think you should know better.

So now your aunt strike again after shifting back? I heard that there's one fsm in fu lu shou who gave people numbers to strike 4D, do you happen to know?

No offense to you too. Here is not talking about who's right and who's wrong. Neither is talking about who's the best. Its undarstandable that you comment from from a not so in depth feng shui point of view.

In feng shui there is only one truth, either good or the bad happens. If you arrange feng shui wrongly, a happy family will turn tragedy, a smooth job will encounter many obstacles, money not enough, the law goes after you and etc.

You seem a happy person now but wait until you or other innocent people adopt his 'tips'. Especially in topics on 'water'. Go on, try it?!!

These are the people who never concern for other people's well being when they spit words out of thier mouth. Knowledege a little but want to act like an advisor.

I just hope that those people who read be careful and don't end up like me before. I anyhow pick up 'tips' or advice from people who appear 'experience' and ended up a mess in my life. No offend and not trying to be sarcastic. Go ahead and adopt his 'tips' or wealth star activation and in no time you 'll go through my experience.

Ask that GPP to back up his advice using the original chinese classics. Don't just talk empty or get a "kaki" to copy some chinese from a book/newspaper cutting to impress.

So this is not about who's right and wrong. This is about the welfare of every forummers here.

very well said indeed! never proffer advice when you know only a little. a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

feng shui, when wrongly applied, is extremely extremely damaging. am speaking from personal experience. no joke when you are at the receiving end and feeling all helpless from the constant bombardment of bad things.

Edited by Honeygal

Hi IVY, I couldnt say I am better luck or whatever.

I believe everybody has their own luck. Your luck is different from mine.

And also, my needs and wants also different from yours and others too.

eg) I am very contented if my family and my kids are well and safe. And I have a job that financially able to support my family. I am happy already.

Others might want to strike rich by having fsm audited the house.

Others might want to have safe and sound family, etc....

Different pple, different wants.

What matter most (my view) is when you family is safe and sound, in good health and your family members got stable jobs , that is a very good fengshui already.

About the 4d at fu lu shou, I dont believe those thing. If I can predict 4d very very accurate, then I might as well keep it to myself. If that person can predict 4d for others, then those toto, turf club can close shop liao.

Hi happy

Thanks for sharing. Seems like you had better luck and smarter than me during your engagement with fsms. I just 'gong gong' and follow....haha.

Talking about poison arrows, I just remember about reading something similar from this master chang website at fengshuiyinyang.com. It seems like so many forumers are are talking about him, I was curious to check out. I think the way he explained shows the depth of his understanding. If I didn't remember wrongly, should be under a section in FAQ.

Maybe once I get over my phobia, will check him out.....well really don't know when.....I think you should know better.

So now your aunt strike again after shifting back? I heard that there's one fsm in fu lu shou who gave people numbers to strike 4D, do you happen to know?

[quote name='Ivy1981' date='Jul 6 2009, 08:22 AM' post='420034'

Any chances that FSM is a lady? If yes, could be the one i went to. Maybe im more stupid.. I didnt quite understand her explaination and ended up with alot of qns mark.

I didnt follow the 4D number she gave, I only buy for 1 or 2 wks...

Didnt strike, nor did the number came out (even now).

She keep asking me to change my chinese name.. and im still in doubts and confusion.

She mentioned changing my name will be better for my future and 'wang' my hubby...

Buts still im afraid to anyhow change.

True life story, a friend change her name.. by a self-claimed master giving free advise to fated "you yuan ren" at the temple

After changing within 3 weeks.. she fell sick, fell in the bathroom, knock down by a car and broke her leg

Im posting this not to spark a arguement, but to share.

I understand Ivy and derry's concern..

Edited by charemme

I heard that there's one fsm in fu lu shou who gave people numbers to strike 4D, do you happen to know?

I know the master. He's at the shop behind the crystal shop.

He'll assess if you have wealth luck b4 predicting 4D numbers for you.

He gave me three numbers and two appeared permutated. If only I had bought ibet. Sigh.

His Ziwei more accurate but vague. You'll benefit more if you know how to pose questions.

I know the master. He's at the shop behind the crystal shop.

He'll assess if you have wealth luck b4 predicting 4D numbers for you.

He gave me three numbers and two appeared permutated. If only I had bought ibet. Sigh.

His Ziwei more accurate but vague. You'll benefit more if you know how to pose questions.

Let's look at it this way. There are only 10 digits in the system. By permuting 4 in a group, there will be 2 groups and 2 digits with less 'appearance'. Therefore anytime a purchase on permutation will at least get a prize of $65 out of $24 you spend. Net profit $41. Wah, this type of master so smart where to find. Like that I also can call myself a master!!

Psst, unless get 1st to 3rd prize, consultation fees also not enough to cover!!!

This month yearly flying stars and monthly flying stars is the same.

That means if the yearly flying stars is having positive effect on your house fengshui it will have double the effect.

Similiarly if it is bad yearly stars, it will also have double the effect.

instead of feeding the man with fish, why not teach the man how to fish???

can you teach us how to calculate the annual flying stars and the monthly flying stars?? would be best if you could also advise us on how to calculate the daily flying stars....

This month yearly flying stars and monthly flying stars is the same.

That means if the yearly flying stars is having positive effect on your house fengshui it will have double the effect.

Similiarly if it is bad yearly stars, it will also have double the effect.

HI GPP,

3 Question to seek your Professional Advice

1) I might be moving in to my new house in lunar 7th month coming up. Is it not advisale to move in during that month?

2) Can reno be done during that month?

3) Heard from the old generation have this saying... if ur masterbed rrom door facing another room door u need to hang certain Accessories on ur masterbed room door to better enhance urself?

Thanks and hope to hear from u soon.

HI GPP,

1) I might be moving in to my new house in lunar 7th month coming up. Is it not advisable to move in during that month?

During 7th month better avoid moving in new home. Even if the "Tong Shu" state as a good day, better be safe than sorry rite.

Renovation during that month should be ok ba. But the date for "Dong Tu" you have to check again. The Big NO NO is Moving in during the 7th month.

3) Heard from the old generation have this saying... if ur masterbed rrom door facing another room door u need to hang certain Accessories on ur masterbed room door to better enhance urself?

Door facing Door, i think only apply to ROOM door facing MAIN door, MAIN DOOR facing MAIN DOOR.

I see most FSM like to use "WU DI QIAN" to resolve this. Most HDB layout is ROOM door facing ROOM door, dun have to worry too much.

FOR my case, my neighbour MAIN door is facing directly at my MAIN Door. But also we didn't put any accessory at all.

Mist98, above is my personal opinion.

GPP, what's do you think?

Water feature

Many people think that having water feature or aquarium will bring wealth into the house, that is only half true (half false).

Where to put water feature is very important, if that sector is a bad sector it will actually activate disharmony, illness, scandal and other bad things.

But if you put it at the right place it will bring wealth. It is better to seek professional advice before you decide where to place the water feature.

But then again... there are so many lousy Feng shui master out there...maybe its better not to seek their advice...haha

Some things to take note,

1) Keep the water clean!! Dirty water dont bring wealth and dirty water if place at bad sector will multiple more bad things!!

2)The size of the feature must be propotional to your house or room. Feng Shui is about balance, if the balance is upset, doesnt matter if you put it at the right place.

3) Loud water flowing/gushing sound is unfavorable to family cohesion, do not think that water sound means good for wealth.

4) You will also need to know if that area needs Yin or Yang water. If that area need moving water, placing a tank with one fighting fish does not help.

5) Of all places, DO NOT put water feature in North sector this year until 4 FEB 2010, illness and all bad things will be activated, if you dont belive, you can always put it there and share your experience here. haha

GrandPaPa

my fsm told me to place water feature/aqurium(sitting north, facing south) in front of my door(sitting south, facing north) with moving water facing(south) towards my door/house which symbols weath pouring in.

is tis true?

HI GPP,

1) I might be moving in to my new house in lunar 7th month coming up. Is it not advisale to move in during that month?

purely from a feng shui point of view, it never say cannot move or reno in 7mth.

but i am not an expert in the spirit world yet, i know someone that is . I can help you check

Edited by GrandPaPa