Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

ohhh maybe he fainted after receiving my call in the evening. :P I press him for my mil's quote... he has been hatching it for like more than a month.. hatch until now no sound no picture... so i tell uncle to help me if not my mil will nag me to death... he sounded as if it was really tough to set time aside to give me that quote... and i can understand lah cos so many others also waiting for him to quote.

Alrite, uncle soon called and said the price quoted could be done! He will try to pass me the quotation for me to sign........

(keep my fingers cross first since he's so busy)

I talked to Uncle today. He mentioned about yours cos I said you are coming over to see my house. He remembered yours as the "private property"(translated to Mandarin) in macpherson. hahaha... that's your code from now. He called me 342 Clementi. :)

Edited by Smallboy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I love your front gate.. it's the sort where people can't really peep in! ;) nice.

Your 2nd storey toilet very long leh....

I love your front gate.. it's the sort where people can't really peep in! ;) nice.

Yeah, we wanna enlarge it too. We gonna put a long bath + rain shower in it. I hope it looks and feels good. We like a relaxing, resort feel to our bathroom. Maybe not so important in the common toilet. But definitely the MBR toilet. :)

Yup I think spending in the MBR toilet is more useful for pampering ourselves after a long day at work right? hehe :)

Considering adding 6 to 8 jets too! But can't do it too often as our water bills are going to be so expensive..haha :D

i like the front porch! It can b tranformed into a play area for your kids in future!

ha ha ha, going to get married in aug, not thinking of kids yet...........

oh, that may happen quite a few years later :P

ha ha ha, going to get married in aug, not thinking of kids yet...........

oh, that may happen quite a few years later :P

nevertheless, it will stillhappen in the end ya ;) seeing your space...I am so envious...long bath with jets some more...i only do that in spa...luxurious enjoyment!

thanks regarding the comment on the gate :)

huh, the toilet is pretty long but narrow............

we are reconfiguring the layout for the second storey.

pple in the past want to minimise the amount of space for toilet but times haf change!

Hi, we met today at Smallboy's house.. =)

Your house looks like a very big playground to renovate... Hope you can get Uncle Soon too.. I managed to get his quotes within 2 weeks becos I really chase after him and accomodate all his timings.. =)

Hi, we met today at Smallboy's house.. =)

Your house looks like a very big playground to renovate... Hope you can get Uncle Soon too.. I managed to get his quotes within 2 weeks becos I really chase after him and accomodate all his timings.. =)

halo, quite amazing for this forum to enable pple to meet!

keke, hopefully k catch hold of uncle soon soon (pun intended)

Since unable to confirm with uncle soon yet, let me blog about what I bought...............

On average, outdoor wooden deck cost around 1k plus for the space that we wanted

Cost savings solution!

We bought solid wood floor tiles at $4.90 each :D

Total tiles required, 200 plus only...............

No need to hack floor, just overlay.

If tired of look next time, just remove.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9145/img2733w.jpg

Since unable to confirm with uncle soon yet, let me blog about what I bought...............

On average, outdoor wooden deck cost around 1k plus for the space that we wanted

Cost savings solution!

We bought solid wood floor tiles at $4.90 each :D

Total tiles required, 200 plus only...............

No need to hack floor, just overlay.

If tired of look next time, just remove.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9145/img2733w.jpg

Did you buy them from this shop near my house? That was a good buy. :good:

I can't remember the shop name..... they sell solid wood furniture, right?

Edited by Smallboy