Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yeap..progress at our side quite slow.

At first we are very excited,, now tired already.. :(

omg, uncle superman or what...............

can handle so many projects at one go..........

true lah, i will be also if mine ends up like yrs

Congrats bodo n pridilaw! You guys r lucky to settle your quote with him so fast! Guess it helps that u have ur keys and its private property. not as stringent as HDB right?

btw, is ur place near Circuit rd that area? :)

And i'm an aug bride too! :P

Congrats bodo n pridilaw! You guys r lucky to settle your quote with him so fast! Guess it helps that u have ur keys and its private property. not as stringent as HDB right?

btw, is ur place near Circuit rd that area? :)

And i'm an aug bride too! :P

thank u :D yeah, we are all getting married in aug!

but currently busy with our newly adopted puppy and the upcoming reno to prepare for the wedding :(

our place is located near windsor hotel, not the circuit road area (which is nearer to serangoon :) ).

as we are not doing any structural changes, definitely much easier than hdb.

hmm, i contacted uncle soon before getting my keys but he asked me to call him after that.

after i collected my keys, it's about 3 weeks before start of reno (assuming we can start tomorrow)

is that consider fast to settle with uncle? we think it's quite slow already since the house is vacant for 3 weeks while we are already paying for property tax etc.

thank u :D yeah, we are all getting married in aug!

but currently busy with our newly adopted puppy and the upcoming reno to prepare for the wedding :(

our place is located near windsor hotel, not the circuit road area (which is nearer to serangoon :) ).

as we are not doing any structural changes, definitely much easier than hdb.

hmm, i contacted uncle soon before getting my keys but he asked me to call him after that.

after i collected my keys, it's about 3 weeks before start of reno (assuming we can start tomorrow)

is that consider fast to settle with uncle? we think it's quite slow already since the house is vacant for 3 weeks while we are already paying for property tax etc.

Must be super busy, got puppy to care for somemore. We've yet to sit down and re-start our engine for wedding prep! When will ur reno complete?

i agree, definitely less hassle than doing a reno in HDB. U can choose to start on any date u want! I think its considered very fast already, considering some of them actually take quite a while to even meet up with Uncle! How extensive is your reno?

Must be super busy, got puppy to care for somemore. We've yet to sit down and re-start our engine for wedding prep! When will ur reno complete?

i agree, definitely less hassle than doing a reno in HDB. U can choose to start on any date u want! I think its considered very fast already, considering some of them actually take quite a while to even meet up with Uncle! How extensive is your reno?

Hmm, due to some unforseen circumstances, starting work for my home gonna delay by one more day. Sianz.........

Oh, I forgot to share what I gonna do previously. Hmm, just a rough layman's description of what we intend to do :

Replace front door and sliding windows with bifolding aluminum powder coated doors with one window.

To cover up part of the spaces in between neighbours.

To have a storage place below the staircase with feature wall and tv console.

To hack and retile living room area.

To hack and retile kitchen area.

To hack walls of the guest room and wall of the dining area.

To have foldable glass walls instead for guest room

* This is the complicated part whereby uncle soon keep quoting and requoting and yet to finalise......

To have glass swing door for kitchen and fixed glass panel above half of wall.

To modify existing kitchen cabinet.

To change the worktop for kitchen cabinet.

To add anti-slam hinges to existing kitchen cabinet.

To modify size of first floor toilet.

To change to motorised opening of roofing at kitchen.

To hack part of some walls at second storey to reconfigure layout.

To have a bath tub, shower area and wash basin at the toilet.

To build a 10ft wardrobe.

To lay laminated flooring for 2 rooms at the second storey.

My home is left vacant for more than 1 month... :)

wow, tt's pretty looong..............

I better dun grumble too much

oh, saw your t-blog

the existing condition of your house very nice already :)

but after some reno, I believe you will make it even better!

Wah I'm very interested to see the foldable glass walls....

Me too.. Foldable glass door sounds interesting.. But would it shatter easily because of constant folding and unfolding?

Has your hacking started ?

My tilers are going over to "102 Mang Gar Kar" .... and I heard that that's possibly your unit? They are quite good as they stayed at my place everyday until they finish the works.

Has your hacking started ?

My tilers are going over to "102 Mang Gar Kar" .... and I heard that that's possibly your unit? They are quite good as they stayed at my place everyday until they finish the works.

yo, mine will only be hacking on mon! not me not me.............

ya ya. also interested to see the foldable glass door.

yo, pinkbetter n booy also, we may not be doing it after all depending on the cost and whether the sub-contractor is able to do what we wanted in the first place.