Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bodo

Somewhere In Macpherson

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya I think the laminate is ok too. What top are you changing to? :) *curious*

aiyoh, normal solid surface top loh........

getting married in sin is very expensive!!!!

eg hotel dinner, photography, proposal ring, wedding bands, si dian jin, buying property etc

ehhh i kanna cheated!! how come i only get 1 ring when i got married huh?? instead of 2? proposal and wedding ring.

The whole house is my territory lor... cos my hubby simply not interested in this whole reno project... if it turns out well, then welll done to me if it turns out obiang then i will get the bulk of the yucky comments also ... aiyoh... all that for 1 ring instead of 2!!

Bodo the ang baos u get will probably be able to help u cover part of the cost.

ehhh i kanna cheated!! how come i only get 1 ring when i got married huh?? instead of 2? proposal and wedding ring.

The whole house is my territory lor... cos my hubby simply not interested in this whole reno project... if it turns out well, then welll done to me if it turns out obiang then i will get the bulk of the yucky comments also ... aiyoh... all that for 1 ring instead of 2!!

Bodo the ang baos u get will probably be able to help u cover part of the cost.

Bodo, steal ur thread...

Ivy, I also one ring!!! But hor, he made up for it on our 7th year ROM anniversary...finally my solitaire... ;)

Bodo, when wedding and house comes together, it'll burn a big hole esp...but the ang baos should make up aprt of it.

Bodo, steal ur thread...

Ivy, I also one ring!!! But hor, he made up for it on our 7th year ROM anniversary...finally my solitaire... ;)

Bodo, when wedding and house comes together, it'll burn a big hole esp...but the ang baos should make up aprt of it.

ehhh u still get compensated. wo mei you leh!

ehhh u still get compensated. wo mei you leh!

oops, hint hint lah..........

he may give u a surprise one of these days ;)

yo yo...

A little intro abt me, I'm bodo's wtb...the little miss fortunate to be able to receive 2 rings..keke..thanks dear, muacks! :P

I'm really surprised at how many posts there are though it was just started 1 day ago..thanks to all pp who have given suggestions for our little chummy nest

I'm a bit particular about the colour of the cabinet because it's got mixture of blue, green, grey etc...quite tough to match the colours of the kitchen top. I dont' really like the original top and intend to get it changed to solid top. Was thinking of the white colours with some specks...dunno what you call it

Additionally, to make it match, the floor of the kitchen will be similar in colour as well. I don't like too many colours mixed together, makes the whole thing look messy, I prefer earthly, neutral colours. :D

I'm not a particular artistic person, but I have the priviledge of having major says in how the reno is to be done...bodo will be in charge of the hardware (home theatre system etc...the man's stuff..keke :P)

hi pridilaw! hehe

I think if you pick white colour worktop and white/off white floor tiles it should look fine. I know what you mean about neutral colours... more soothing and makes it easier to match other stuff too.

Called Uncle Soon in the morning,he said he would call me back. Called him at night and he didnt pick up phone.

He's really pretty uncontactable.

yo yo...

A little intro abt me, I'm bodo's wtb...the little miss fortunate to be able to receive 2 rings..keke..thanks dear, muacks! :P

I'm really surprised at how many posts there are though it was just started 1 day ago..thanks to all pp who have given suggestions for our little chummy nest

I'm a bit particular about the colour of the cabinet because it's got mixture of blue, green, grey etc...quite tough to match the colours of the kitchen top. I dont' really like the original top and intend to get it changed to solid top. Was thinking of the white colours with some specks...dunno what you call it

Additionally, to make it match, the floor of the kitchen will be similar in colour as well. I don't like too many colours mixed together, makes the whole thing look messy, I prefer earthly, neutral colours. :D

I'm not a particular artistic person, but I have the priviledge of having major says in how the reno is to be done...bodo will be in charge of the hardware (home theatre system etc...the man's stuff..keke :P)

you lucky woman. hahaha

nowadays ahhh the wives have very strong views on the reno. You are not alone. At least i know familyof4 and me are same like you.

Called Uncle Soon in the morning,he said he would call me back. Called him at night and he didnt pick up phone.

He's really pretty uncontactable.

ohhh maybe he fainted after receiving my call in the evening. :P I press him for my mil's quote... he has been hatching it for like more than a month.. hatch until now no sound no picture... so i tell uncle to help me if not my mil will nag me to death... he sounded as if it was really tough to set time aside to give me that quote... and i can understand lah cos so many others also waiting for him to quote.

okie, i will try to contact uncle soon over the next few days :rolleyes:

but cant drag too long also as already got keys liao.

ohhh maybe he fainted after receiving my call in the evening. :P I press him for my mil's quote... he has been hatching it for like more than a month.. hatch until now no sound no picture... so i tell uncle to help me if not my mil will nag me to death... he sounded as if it was really tough to set time aside to give me that quote... and i can understand lah cos so many others also waiting for him to quote.

Alrite, uncle soon called and said the price quoted could be done! He will try to pass me the quotation for me to sign........

(keep my fingers cross first since he's so busy)

Alrite, uncle soon called and said the price quoted could be done! He will try to pass me the quotation for me to sign........

(keep my fingers cross first since he's so busy)

ok i promise i won't scare press him for my mil's quote till u get urs. hahhahah