Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Any Recommendation On Where To Get The Mattress And Bed Frame?

Anyone heard of Slumberland Royal Regency Mattress?

I bought it at Home 2009 exhibition at Expo for around SGD1600. Free gifts include 2 Slumberland Heavenly Pillows, 1 mattress pad, and 1 bolster.

However, i could not find any review about this mattress on the web :(

Our unit only Robinson have it else where also cannot find one. This was mention to me by the salesman. You can call Slumberland HQ and ask which shop got your unit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone heard of Slumberland Royal Regency Mattress?

I bought it at Home 2009 exhibition at Expo for around SGD1600. Free gifts include 2 Slumberland Heavenly Pillows, 1 mattress pad, and 1 bolster.

However, i could not find any review about this mattress on the web :(

We got ours at Robinsons at Centerpoint. They can store the mattress for you till you are ready to deliver as for the price you pay the price what they have at the point of time.. if down the road they have promo for the same unit you will be rebate for the different. We got S$200+ back after we paid for our unit. If you have Robinson card even better they sometime offer additional discount for members :D

As for bedframe we got it else where.

Edited by zerochristy

If you are looking for lots of mattresses to test try going to major shopping centres ie taka, robinsons etc. They have more varieties for you to test and try. But remember that certain conditions may defer the comfort level. Example is how long has the mattress been there and how many people have layed on it and the tempurature of the place. Unless you are going to be like the shopping centre and using your air-con the whole day, remember to keep in mind that the feel of comfort will be different.

Is there any place whereby there is a wide range of the mattress for us to try??? So that we could narrow down our preferences.

Robinsons at center point

Mattress Center at Jalan Ismail

think it depends alot on ur budget and preference.

me like harder bed cos more support. so choose seahorse diamond mattress.

cheap to get king size at abt S$700. think it will last & last.

my mum's diamond mattress lasts for 7-8 yrs & still counting... never even 'sink' abit.

me got my storage bed frame from Nova (tradehub). nothing fancy just cheap & good :P

king size $750 :P me cheapo hor :P hahahaha...

But if u like soft, spongy type mattress, me see my auntie using simmon got v good review.

price wise... of course more ex. but think got many promo around.

Does any bros or sis had any recommendation on getting the king mattress and bed frame? For dont know where to get the source from ... for got so many furiture shop ard...

Pleas advise. Deeply appreciate. Thanks.