Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Any Recommendation On Where To Get The Mattress And Bed Frame?

Sorry Sam , I don't work for Mode Studio , just giving my own opinion, I bought some furnitures from them that all and I find them turn out to be fine. :rolleyes:

seems you got something to do with them all your posting about them is negative. :rolleyes:

Just wanted everyone to read the thread on them before they go and spend their hard earned money.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We got ours at Robinsons at Centerpoint. They can store the mattress for you till you are ready to deliver as for the price you pay the price what they have at the point of time.. if down the road they have promo for the same unit you will be rebate for the different. We got S$200+ back after we paid for our unit. If you have Robinson card even better they sometime offer additional discount for members :D

As for bedframe we got it else where.

Just to add that I received the Simmons Mattress which we buy from Robinson on 20 June 2009 in good condition and in time too :P

I think beef68 works at Mode Studio, anyways before anyone shops there please read the thread below.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17238

Sorry Sam , I don't work for Mode Studio , just giving my own opinion, I bought some furnitures from them that all and I find them turn out to be fine. :rolleyes:

seems you got something to do with them all your posting about them is negative. :rolleyes:

Anyone heard of Slumberland Royal Regency Mattress?

I bought it at Home 2009 exhibition at Expo for around SGD1600. Free gifts include 2 Slumberland Heavenly Pillows, 1 mattress pad, and 1 bolster.

However, i could not find any review about this mattress on the web :(

Oh, goodness! just saw this. Spawn, are you buying King size with bed frame? We bought this too in the Expo exhibition, and it cost ard SGD 2400. What a big different? Are you buying from absolute bedding? We kena chop, i guess.. :bangwall::bangwall:

got one place, very lok kok one, but have abt 10 mattress like macoil, king koil, vono there for you to try. most likely i will buy the bedframe from this place as i like one of the headboard which is firm(not so soft or hard, in between) but happen that the headboard belongs to the storage divan which cost 1.1k!! the similar one that i like is KingKoil which is abt 2k!

so the lady boss knows i dun have $$ so immediately suggest me to take normal divan with the headboard at $750 KING SIZE (include gst, delivery charges).

i didn't buy my bed from there as i got it from Sealy. What i like abt the lady boss: friendly and give $50 extra discount to young couples..wahahaha - but think anyone press her for discount she will give.

It's at Machpherson opposite famous duck rice. think the building name is call Standard photo, the shop call Cheap Mattress Centre, building "lok" showroom also "lok"..

Well I don't know whether you got your mattress already ,I got my Latex top king size mattress c/w bed frame for $1600 nett from Mode Studio at Sungei Kadut , they come in different price range $699 onwards , hope this help.

I think beef68 works at Mode Studio, anyways before anyone shops there please read the thread below.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17238

Does any bros or sis had any recommendation on getting the king mattress and bed frame? For dont know where to get the source from ... for got so many furiture shop ard...

Pleas advise. Deeply appreciate. Thanks.

Well I don't know whether you got your mattress already ,I got my Latex top king size mattress c/w bed frame for $1600 nett from Mode Studio at Sungei Kadut , they come in different price range $699 onwards , hope this help.

Hi molly remember to ask them where to buy the bed sheet cos this is a very odd size and i believe the bed sheets are hard to get too.

hehe, thanks...I did. Aussino, Friven, Sheriden have them, under super king size. To think I laughed at my hubby's colleague for buying superking size sheets, and now i have to buy them as well. Too bad ikea dun have...

Is there any place whereby there is a wide range of the mattress for us to try??? So that we could narrow down our preferences.

Furniture mall - more bedding stuffs there compared to other places so far,should have at least 10 different shops or more. from major brands to unknown brands all have.

alternatives will be IMM or Courts.

Just to add in lobang for anyone looking for bed frame.

Queen size without mattress @$599 nett inclusive of the 2 big cushion and 1 flat cushion at Hommage.

www.hommage-trading.com

lobang sharing only.

28-05-09_1958.jpg

I'm going to buy my Simmons mattress from Shaw Plaza at Balestier, 3rd floor.

We went there last Sunday and the salesguy said bed frame is free, which is those on display except for a furry black frame. Most other plcs don't give FOC bed frame, which can cost anything from $199 (Courts) to thousand plus for those with storage.

They have Simmons, King koil and Max coil on display. Simmons there are imported from USA, so the King size ones are bigger, 193cmx200cm.

My hubby and me tried comparing prices but realised that different shops have different names for mattresses, so its difficult.

Hi molly remember to ask them where to buy the bed sheet cos this is a very odd size and i believe the bed sheets are hard to get too.

I'm going to buy my Simmons mattress from Shaw Plaza at Balestier, 3rd floor.

We went there last Sunday and the salesguy said bed frame is free, which is those on display except for a furry black frame. Most other plcs don't give FOC bed frame, which can cost anything from $199 (Courts) to thousand plus for those with storage.

They have Simmons, King koil and Max coil on display. Simmons there are imported from USA, so the King size ones are bigger, 193cmx200cm.

My hubby and me tried comparing prices but realised that different shops have different names for mattresses, so its difficult.

Depends on your budget for the items.

I have just order a serta King size mattress, add $699 for a bedframe

the material of the frame can be change from cloth to syn leather at no cost.

Perhaps u can try this website: www.dreamzzzllp.com. I recently bgt a super single bed set fm them cos they gave me the cheapest quote compared to retail stores.. ;)

There are 2 other places i recommend you to try.

S&C and Hommage

At least you can compare around these 3 places and see which has the best offer.

Hope it helps