Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
huh....does that mean i have to change the design?cos we love the design of the mixer ley...

mmm...think check with them if they have the same design of mixer but with opposite colour.

if really cannot, then maybe find a permanent marker to go over the original colour?

mmm...think check with them if they have the same design of mixer but with opposite colour.

if really cannot, then maybe find a permanent marker to go over the original colour?

maybe will check lor...but withmarker...it will look awful also...sigh..

maybe will check lor...but withmarker...it will look awful also...sigh..

mmm....otherwise...just leave it. think normally ppl will test the temperature of water before they open full power :) at most warn them beforehand?

mmm....otherwise...just leave it. think normally ppl will test the temperature of water before they open full power :) at most warn them beforehand?

let see if i can think of any solution ba...*cross finger*

call to ask first la. maybe the shop will have leh. u never know keke

ya ya, sometimes the workers dun come like 2-3 days. even if come, do minor works then leave. sometimes, i pitied my mom who went over everyday to see if they come or not cos she wanted to buy them drinks and food.

call to ask first la. maybe the shop will have leh. u never know keke

ya ya, sometimes the workers dun come like 2-3 days. even if come, do minor works then leave. sometimes, i pitied my mom who went over everyday to see if they come or not cos she wanted to buy them drinks and food.

i will try to see if tey have it...hopefully they have ba....

same goes for my mum.....i think the elder are anxious...which i can understand also

errr actually ah.. my old house is like that. Red = cold and Blue = hot.... hahahahahaha NOW I KNOW WHY THE MIXER IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND! :P

errr actually ah.. my old house is like that. Red = cold and Blue = hot.... hahahahahaha NOW I KNOW WHY THE MIXER IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND! :P

hahaha...then dont u worry if some one accidentally n thtough the other wise?

usually the water is hot but not to the point of boiling hot lar, quite safe actually...

Updates

thought today will have no work again...to my surprise...saw 2 guy doing up my false celing..then the plumber is here also.

Just a question, as my layout for toilet is back to back, the plumber mentioned in order to look nice, 1 mixer in either one of my toilet will be in reverse position.(mean that left will be cold, hot will right;blue indicate hot,red indicate cold)...does anyone have such situation before?cos i cant accept that the fact if red indicate cold water n vice versa. Cos in case i have guest or in he even i forgot...will burn other or myself....any suggestion?

hi blue diamond,

my current unit, the toilet is back to back, the mixer as well.

but my plumber can fix the hot and cold piping according to the Hot and Cold indication on the mixer.

Perhaps theres more work to be done...?

mm We didn't renovate at all when we moved into that unit. So when I first showered I was a little confused. BUT I think it's ok.. cos no one will push it to the max. Even if want to bathe with cold water you won't push all the way also... So wouldn't get scalded ba. :) After a while we all got used to it and my visitors never had any problems also. :)

hi blue diamond,

but my plumber can fix the hot and cold piping according to the Hot and Cold indication on the mixer.

It can be done but the plumber's advice was that it'll look less messy if it's not... cos it means there'll be more piping around.. mm

hi blue diamond,

isit??!!!can share how they do it?so that i can tell them to do the same....

actually can do it...just that 1 of the room will have lots of pipiing?

hi blue diamond,

I oso have that problem lol

But lucky my back to back is not aligned due to my tiles layout.

Meaning my common centre pt is slightly different from MBR layout.

The solution.....

You see my common toliet have 3 piping now :(

this is to solve the back to back problem of having reverse pts.

Meaning back to back only 1 pt. So plumber can connect the cold water pt to cold water.

Then an additional how pt will go in to connect the hot water pt.