Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

thought yellow is the study room. Oei! next time use camera can or not... still blur lah ur pics...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your rainshower looks similar to mine.. hee.. But I changed the microphone away..

Your feature in MBR is interesting..

So in the end, got use L&S paint?

Your rainshower looks similar to mine.. hee.. But I changed the microphone away..

Your feature in MBR is interesting..

So in the end, got use L&S paint?

yup...using L&S for it...but got to repaint as realise i choose L&S..but they used cheapo paint...so Uncle say repaint for me.

yup...using L&S for it...but got to repaint as realise i choose L&S..but they used cheapo paint...so Uncle say repaint for me.

but thought they supposed to buy the paint according to the code you give them?

but thought they supposed to buy the paint according to the code you give them?

i think the sub con trying to be funny lor...Bt Uncle investigate and apologise...so i am ok as long as they paint again. How yr P1 registration?

what's the price for the rainshower set you bought at RF?

470...must wait for 2 weeks. Cos for mine...the change of rainshower to normal showerhead is just by a knob to tun left n right...not those got to pull up or press down kind...

*gasp* forget it. I think i can live with my fake rainshower for 3 yrs

aiya...can get la...it worth it de....shiok shiok...u imagine everyday when u come back home...it give u that kind of relaxing feel...it all worth it de....:)

aiya...can get la...it worth it de....shiok shiok...u imagine everyday when u come back home...it give u that kind of relaxing feel...it all worth it de.... :)

provided pressure is sufficient to provide that relaxing feel... i was expecting to be relaxed last night when i first turn on my rain shower aiyah but hor.. ended up got quite impatient with it cos pressure not enough ahhahaha

eh? how do u know they used cheapo paint? :sport-smiley-018:

Aiyo the sub con really trying to be funny.. How can they use cheapo paint.. So irresponsible..

provided pressure is sufficient to provide that relaxing feel... i was expecting to be relaxed last night when i first turn on my rain shower aiyah but hor.. ended up got quite impatient with it cos pressure not enough ahhahaha

maybe u can check with uncle or the plumber who installed ur rainshower whether there is a water-regulator/saver kind of thing in the tap or pipe....they are supposed to save water dunno how many percent...but might cause the rainshower pressure to be weak...

or ur main water tap for the whole house might be the culprit...can turn it up to increase the water pressure

true also...maybe i on my rain shower n u tell me if the pressure is gd...i find reasonable la..:)