Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Huh ? BD i thought your house done long time ago liao leh ?

So you still own ppl your photos ah ?

Wah you bui swee leh like that

I cannot stand on your side if you behave like this le hehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

Huh ? BD i thought your house done long time ago liao leh ?

So you still own ppl your photos ah ?

Wah you bui swee leh like that

I cannot stand on your side if you behave like this le hehehe :P

wah...cannot anyhow say hor...my house not ready...that y keep low profile cos notik to share ma....:P

BD is back after a long time!

Somehow the forum seemed much more quiet without the antics of BD, Ivy and Storm! :)

How's things BD? Been very busy ar?

hehehe....u are another BIG fans of us?wahahahaha...okok..i try to pop in as much as possible...btw, i do keep track of yr thread as well...the progress seem good...:)

Been busy with work cos change of new boss, unless meeting, questions and many more reports lor....:P

hehehe....u are another BIG fans of us?wahahahaha...okok..i try to pop in as much as possible...btw, i do keep track of yr thread as well...the progress seem good...:)

Been busy with work cos change of new boss, unless meeting, questions and many more reports lor....:P

Yeah, I'm one of the fans of the Ivy-BD-Storm Drama on RT! :)

Hope all's fine with your new job. You meant 'useless' meetings right? Ahahaha... I couldn't agree more man. Sometimes meetings are just senseless waste of time. Talk so much in the end also nothing move. Haiz ..... so much for productivity! :P

Yeah, I'm one of the fans of the Ivy-BD-Storm Drama on RT! :)

Hope all's fine with your new job. You meant 'useless' meetings right? Ahahaha... I couldn't agree more man. Sometimes meetings are just senseless waste of time. Talk so much in the end also nothing move. Haiz ..... so much for productivity! :P

aiya...sometime it like that de la...the meeting is call for to see what to meet for?? so end up sit in the meeting for few hours...came out tire n hungry...but back to square one lor...:P

aiya...sometime it like that de la...the meeting is call for to see what to meet for?? so end up sit in the meeting for few hours...came out tire n hungry...but back to square one lor...:P

Yup just finished one bo liao meeting.

Meeting are usually chaired by the person who have simply no idea how to go about doing his job thus call for a meeting to look for inspirations....hahahaha :P

aiya...sometime it like that de la...the meeting is call for to see what to meet for?? so end up sit in the meeting for few hours...came out tire n hungry...but back to square one lor... :P

Meeting is for people to meet and think but with BD around I guess everyone only meet but dun think. :x

Meeting is for people to meet and think but with BD around I guess everyone only meet but dun think. :x

Actually hor, the more annoying zero-productivity meetings are those that are called by people just so that they can make themselves feel important. Sibeh sian.

Aiya, I think BD will probably be the only 'life' of the meeting. :)

Actually hor, the more annoying zero-productivity meetings are those that are called by people just so that they can make themselves feel important. Sibeh sian.

i can at most last 2 hours in meeting. anything beyond that one ear in one ear out and if i am hungry i can't even last past 30mins unless snacks are provided :x and I hate meeting that are arranged at lunch time lor!

Yup yup fully agreed....

just like RT, w/o BD and Ivy, RT is kinda of quiet and boring hahahaha :P

aiya...meeting to me is for some of the people to get back their self esteem?to show off abit?:P

I will prefer meeting that have an agenda before hand, everybody prepared something and looking forward for the next step...rather than"Oh,let me get back again","let discuss this again"...forever meeting no end de...:)

Hehehe...for me when come to meeting, i just listen, until i buay tahan, say my piece, then ask sms pple to call me...then excuse myself say got impt call...sneak back to my room n do work...wahahahahahahahaha. :P

Kopi-O: aiya...in RT u can also find few kaki to drama with u de ma...:P

aiya...meeting to me is for some of the people to get back their self esteem?to show off abit?:P

I will prefer meeting that have an agenda before hand, everybody prepared something and looking forward for the next step...rather than"Oh,let me get back again","let discuss this again"...forever meeting no end de...:)

Hehehe...for me when come to meeting, i just listen, until i buay tahan, say my piece, then ask sms pple to call me...then excuse myself say got impt call...sneak back to my room n do work...wahahahahahahahaha. :P

Kopi-O: aiya...in RT u can also find few kaki to drama with u de ma...:P

OKie i shall forward this to your new boss hahahaha

aiyah next time tell us, we can take turns to call your mobile when you're in the meeting hahahah

"sneak back to my room n do work" u sure is do work ? or you sneak back to surf RT ah ? hahah :P

no leh nowadays everyone very guai leh all talking abt their house reno only, no drama leh :(

OKie i shall forward this to your new boss hahahaha

aiyah next time tell us, we can take turns to call your mobile when you're in the meeting hahahah

"sneak back to my room n do work" u sure is do work ? or you sneak back to surf RT ah ? hahah :P

no leh nowadays everyone very guai leh all talking abt their house reno only, no drama leh :(

hehehehe...my ex boss aldy know my trick de...so she at time will give me those funny look de...cos i told her upfront that not pt to watse time for unfruitful meeting ah...:P

wah.....i go back n do work hor.....aiya...rt meant to be for reno ma...just that only a few of us abit drama ma...:P