Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

the standard of the photos 自己知道就好hor. now not i complain ahhh, is pet see black colour become brown ah. ur wardrobe nice leh! glass doors!

u all huh...nv post say i nv post...now complain my photo no standard...then y u nv say storm ley??? 8|:bleah::bleah::bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah!!Kopi o....cannot say so loud la.....i also scare that pple chase me like nobody biz for photo...hehehe...but the sad truth....there are still pple who will haunt me down no matter what for pics de...Ivy n F4 hor... :notti:

Aiyah you cannot blame ppl mah

Must 有始有终 mah how can you show some of your reno photos nia and 吊 people's 胃口 hahahaha :P

Yoz BD, long time no "see", good to see you back in "action"... :)

You hor, BD 不愧是 BD lor, just come back only, make me so "breathless" as usual - with your many posts everywhere.

Hahaha... :P

the standard of the photos 自己知道就好hor. now not i complain ahhh, is pet see black colour become brown ah. ur wardrobe nice leh! glass doors!

Wah ivy, don't why hor, I find the way you say your piece, very got 权威 leh. :good: :good:

don't worry...bro.. I support u.. haha... hmm..ya..I remember there is a stormcontrol? Where did he go! :P

Btw, your main door will hit the shoe cabinet a not? look very near to each other.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the shelves are BLACK AH? alamak. I really colour blind + bimbo.

Pet seriously you're not the only one, I saw brown too leh hehehe :P so i guess BD must 检讨检讨 liao hahahaha

and I agree with rondy the light hor the insect will hover ard it especially when it rains leh :P

Oh i love your study room paint leh may i know what color is that ar ?

Wah kopi-o... after you ask him to Jian Tao you still ask him for paint colour.. mmm

After complaining abt his camera hor, now I wanna test his eyesight also mah

maybe in fact his shelve is brown all along and yet he told us it's black cos his eyesight fails him too ? hahahaha :rofl:

joking aside but i really like that color leh very refreshing leh oh is it becos of the camera ? hmmm.... :unsure::huh::unsure::huh:

don't talk about storm liao he abandon us liao. no picture nvm sound also dun have!!! really "tian si ki pai" !! sms him also nv reply de... hope everything is ok at his side

Finally got some photos to see! Really a lot of whites... Dun tell me your new carpentry is also white? Jiayou.. Jiayou.. The last mile!

wah!!when u become so violent de!!! :~:~:~:~

eh bd kor, I say poke leh, a milder version of punch!

And the pics here u rotated, those we see de bo rotate properly! Haha!

And the shelf hor, in the email I tgt was bay window....I even more blind :~

PD fav light. :P

P100909_170001.jpg

Another view

P100909_170002.jpg

Hi BD,

Good to see you back with pics. :D Your flat seems to be completing soon.

Personally, I think the hanging light seems to be placed too near to the wall/corner as the shade size is quite big. And I noticed that this hanging light is next to the window, got to be careful with opening the windows. Just my opinion.

BD! Welcome Back!

Saw the wardrobe space. Yes it is indeed really tight!

I'm glad on my end we ended up shifting the wardrobe over to the next room and leave that original tiny space for a dresser area instead.

Your reno's looking good so far man. Looks like I got another buddy with a white white house. Ahahahahaha! :P

Yoz BD, long time no "see", good to see you back in "action"... :)

You hor, BD 不愧是 BD lor, just come back only, make me so "breathless" as usual - with your many posts everywhere.

Hahaha... :P

dun ;like that say la...me not like New lor...Tao yan!!! :notti:

don't worry...bro.. I support u.. haha... hmm..ya..I remember there is a stormcontrol? Where did he go! :P

Btw, your main door will hit the shoe cabinet a not? look very near to each other.

hi bro,

i think u are the only 1 who stand up for me...but hor...better wear bullet proof vest....here the pple v hiong de...want to tear pple cabinet down de, poke pple eye de...all sort...*wink at Ivy n F4*

I think may block 1 or 2 of the cabinet...but due to the space.....it fine with me..:)