Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

provided that have sufficient man power and not over accept projects, which should be the norm and correct way.

For Uncle Soon case, he took way too many project than he can handle.

furthermore , even start on new project w/o completing the old n existing site

spot ON!

Edited by fini

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
When Ah Soon pulls his workers over to jess's unit, it also means that some other owner out there will have no workers doing the work for him/her for weeks. As long as he doesn't employ enough manpower for all units at hand, some owners will suffer and have to wait :(

spot on !

ah soon has not answered or return my calls for 3 days

anyone who manage to speak to him , pls get him to call me ,Fini ty all

Jess, Ah Soon owes me 10k, I don't think he can pay me back.

This 10k I borrow from bank, so I have to pay interest on top of that.

And to think of it all, he using this money to reno other ppl's house!

In this 1 mth, only my ceilin and L-box r partially done, and yet I have to pay the sub con money to actually complete the job.

I tink I'm in worse state.

No,Lyn is Bedok one,n jurong one name Hui Ling.And if i not wrong jurong is early 10月开工的。Lyn是我们当中的第一名7月中开工的,我是老二(LOL),8月头-_-

jesslyn, update me again on the details ok!! hopefully we can get tru this storm very soon!!

i second seashell's point of CASE = toothless tiger,might as well settle the issue with reasonable solutions peacefully rather than souped up the already messy situation,it might create even more inconveniences and delays than before with adverse end results... :(

thanks kiven! i dun have a good impression of CASE, no. difficult to call tru, answers given are all general, other than paying $10 for them to write a letter, nothing in specific they can do. imagine to wait for their letter n etc, probably new year liao!! they always have the kind of 'u paid u sign what can we do' kind of attitude which i HATE it!!

I don't get why so many non-Ah Soon clients are adding oil to flames. Those who are his clients already shared openly how frustrated they are and how they are chasing him. No point to keep harping on the facts. If those non-Ah Soon clients really want to warn people, gather a list of IDs/Contractors and everytime there is a new registration of membership, pm them and warn them...

Jesslyn, jia you o, push for it, don't give in to him...

merryman, well said!

oops sorry... Seashell dont be angry ok :disturb:

I was hoping Uncle just finished up you and jess's place quickly w/o any losses in $

Its ok no worries..! i understand maybe others see also feel 'kan bu guo qu'....

i guess if uncle have a choice, he also dun want to delay us... it is not that he don't have good record before...

jus that this time, overboard liao...

cus now i feel, say so much also no use de, if uncle can do, he will do, if not we will seek recourse from other areas... as long as uncle still in this business, we will still have a chance to get things done....

i hope ur reno is v smoooth n nnot like us...!

Hi Seashell, r u the owner of Jurong????

No,Lyn is Bedok one,n jurong one name Hui Ling.And if i not wrong jurong is early 10月开工的。Lyn是我们当中的第一名7月中开工的,我是老二(LOL),8月头-_-

Edited by jesslyntan

for those people who is not doing renovation with ah soon, ur comments is HEARD.

NOBODY CAN BE MORE ANGRY THAN ME NOW. NO ONE! I also squeeze into a room of 7 people, just like jesslyn, no freedom, no space no venitilation, whatever u can imagine..!!

BUT WHAT MORE CAN WE DO? i give ah soon ONE LAST CHANCE to finish up the remaining item next week. no point going to CASE, it is sIMPLY waste of time. i ever call CASE to check on other cases, their answers are very standard and can't help much and 'u stupid to pay money' kind of attitude... i will NEVER GO TO THEM because I can do a better job than them...!!!!!!!!!!

We are civilised people, we, fini, trevor, jesslyn, we give in and wait for uncle with our uptmost good faith and trust.

me, fini, trvor n jesslyn is prepared to lose money. no worries... this few thousand dollars--we have our means to get our money back.

meanwhile uncle promised and is working hard now to resolve our issues...

Hi Seashell, r u the owner of Jurong????

没关系啦!大家也是关心罢了!

我们会有自己的主见去追他催促他,在我底线期限里能做多少是多少落!

当然大家的意见也会斟酌考虑,

谢谢大家也辛苦大家陪伴我们一起辛苦等待(精神上的支持我也很感动)^^

这里是自由发言的空间,就让大家随意吧!

再次谢谢你merryman :)

For me, I hope those who commented really give support and not just keep pouring the same comments over and over again. This is not a target thread but rather it is to share about this contractor and to support those who are using the services.

His delays are getting longer as he gets more and more clients, so those who read this thread (and did spend time reading all complaints from page1) should know not to add to the snowballing effect....

and welcome for that thanks, just hope you guys get through your renovation like how I'm pushing for my last bit to be rectified... anyway, that's another ID and another story :P

I don't get why so many non-Ah Soon clients are adding oil to flames. Those who are his clients already shared openly how frustrated they are and how they are chasing him. No point to keep harping on the facts. If those non-Ah Soon clients really want to warn people, gather a list of IDs/Contractors and everytime there is a new registration of membership, pm them and warn them...

没关系啦!大家也是关心罢了!

我们会有自己的主见去追他催促他,在我底线期限里能做多少是多少落!

当然大家的意见也会斟酌考虑,

谢谢大家也辛苦大家陪伴我们一起辛苦等待(精神上的支持我也很感动)^^

这里是自由发言的空间,就让大家随意吧!

再次谢谢你merryman :)

我回来了,匆匆回来,等下又要匆匆出去meet做铁窗的讲细节,然后还要匆匆再meet一次uncle ah soon(我老公5点才能见他,所以约5点),然后晚上还要匆匆去RC 做工。

刚刚见uncle只是一下下,没工人工作,他只是带一个做cerling的过来安抚我,说明天会用半天来修补我的天花板和做一点box up,过后问起我的墙壁(应为他说sunday叫工人来油漆),我就说媒修补平整我的墙壁怎么油漆?他就打电话找做墙壁抹平工作的工人,但是,不知道他们讲什么?他说会安排,可是,我真的不知道真假?然后我要他把做我砖的uncle调动一天过来帮我做一些未完成的工作,结果那个uncle没跟他做了,但是他等做完其他的会再调动另一个人来做,然后再问起ah ho的40%定金做橱柜,他就说某某东西没做完美办法确定尺寸,(就是要做砖的来收尾的工作),所以要等做完了再确认正确的尺寸后才叫ah ho做。然后还有其他的,我无法做主,说要问我老公,所以要meet 5点(但是我感觉他会找借口不过来,怕我老公,哈哈!)

lyn说的没错,我们已经有亏钱的心理准备了,亏得最严重的是我吧?(我猜啦!)因为扣除已经完成的钱,我已经多付了十多千了还没完成的工了>.<

Really sorri to read about this topic...was thinking ah soon was very soon when i was searching for ID in June 09.

Well....I too got the worst ID who finish up in about 5 months.....so i can share the frustration.

Just like many of u...i WAS stucked before.

-u give them time to do...they disappear n no1 work in your unit

-u don't give them extension? They anyhow do lor.

Can i suggest u list down the outstanding work and request them to "Please" fill in the date to complete.

Get them to sign and ackownledge (know this is difficult)....in case u need to change contractor, there is something to back u up.

Read your contract (not too sure if u have it with Mr. Ah Soon pte ltd).