Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ivy is away...think in meeting bah :)

aubrey...u so lovely...all will love u de! *muack muack*

wah...u not objective de...come to this thread just awhile...suka suka support her like that.

never hear u support me or praise me de lor.tsk tsk

U got licence to kiss pple anot?if not...pls go apply hor...LAW BY LAW de...:P

bd all your fault. ivy dont like me, never reply my post.

hey!!!who ask u to choose me n PD 1st,....cannot change of heart so fast hor...permit also got expiry date de lor.....:P

*edit*Aubrey: dun be sensitive hor...me edit cos spot a spelling mistake hor.

Edited by blue_diamond

omg BD tough choice leh.. im a very peaceful and law abiding person by nature, so i will do all within my means to keep within the law to the best of my knowledge. can u spare me and let me like all of you?

and dont need home delivery la, i will be very pai sei one....

wah...give u one choice...u want everything?cannot like that ley............make my life tough ley.....

Ok la..tell u what...u go and apply for permit (via email) at canidontchoose@ilikeeveryone.com.sg.....like that if the licence go through...at least i do my duty ma...

Waht pai sey la....near near only la...bt not sure if can take from him 1st.

* i got a bad feel Pet is going to 8|8|8|8|8| us for so many of super off track topic... To Pet: I believe in democracy de...i have my right to say what i want de**better take cover*

orhh u see u see who is the one pointing now? I objective u assume I subjective. I talk peacefully u say emotional tsk tsk tsk

wahh lau.. nowadays hor very difficult to earn a living leh... people suka suka report me to authorities... suka suka take license throw at me.... sigh.... ehhh psst... can 给我一条生路吗? in future hor who knows u will need my help to create a club for u on facebook also?

wei BD since when I am the operator!! u got evidence ?? or hear from who?? i am a more real than real with blood and flesh house owner hor! not some funny operator hor! i got T-Blog as evidence hor! even my son pic also in there hor!

wah...i objective now u say i subjective...u sell roti prata isit?btw...what is objective n subjective huh?:P I human hor...not plywood that use to do yr cabinet hor...of cos got feeling and emotion de ma...like that say me lor...GOOD MEH????*sob*

Told u liao...everything must LAW BY LAW...no excuses de...

Wah...need evident for u as operator ah?u very de lucky lor...i dunno how to quote n also no time to search through the thread lor...if not i sure copy paste,copy paste,copy paste*like loan shark* to show u evidents that u are head of fan club..but NO LICENCE de...as for been operator .....i will gather evidennt de...maybe i will ask the authortiy to meet up with u to resolve on this lor...:P when free? :P

Hi Aubrey,

I agree with you on this one. This general info is better posted on a diff topic than this topic.

Point taken :)

omg BD tough choice leh.. im a very peaceful and law abiding person by nature, so i will do all within my means to keep within the law to the best of my knowledge. can u spare me and let me like all of you?

and dont need home delivery la, i will be very pai sei one....

Ivy,

Dont be emotional hor. i use PD then u use so many people lor?! Can u be objective anot?u so many finger point at me good meh?

ask so many helpers liao lor. Now must be trying to get so many people to help. Dont understand why i just say something objectively...u must bring so ma ny pple in de lor....cannot hor!!all must apply licence before can pointes fingers hor...*liao..must help PD to apply liao.....send email to givemelicence@pointingfingers.com.sg*...

wah...must still ask me go visit u...then i still need to apply permit...wa lau!!!so many things to apply de lor.... :bleah:

orhh u see u see who is the one pointing now? I objective u assume I subjective. I talk peacefully u say emotional tsk tsk tsk

too much going on her mind liao... :P

ok Aubrey, 4-liner post.

Ivy, b4 u take our money, r u licensed or not? Arbo i report u to facebook authorities ah.

wahh lau.. nowadays hor very difficult to earn a living leh... people suka suka report me to authorities... suka suka take license throw at me.... sigh.... ehhh psst... can 给我一条生路吗? in future hor who knows u will need my help to create a club for u on facebook also?

MsPiglet,

Please...if you want to sign up the service of sms notification about ah soon thread, please get your operator(in this case Ivy) to inform you. We cannot help u too keep track and keep informing u de...this is our rule here lor. remeber LAW by LAW...:P

wei BD since when I am the operator!! u got evidence ?? or hear from who?? i am a more real than real with blood and flesh house owner hor! not some funny operator hor! i got T-Blog as evidence hor! even my son pic also in there hor!

ncy, your efforts are much appreciated, may i suggest something that might be infinitely useful? it would be well to create a brand new thread where such info can be consolidated into 1 post so that new forummers can have access to that info since it applies to all contractors/IDs/what-have-you-nots and not only limited to ah soon.

allow me to offer my assistance on this undertaking.

:) ivy of cos i like u! cos if i get ppl to join the ah soon club i get referral fees right!!! *nudge nudge*

anyways, regarding my inox cream, BD pls notify me by email, cc to whoever who wants the cream too to update us on the followings alright?

eh eh mrspiglet, u accusing me of having too many things on my mind, pls! on the ball pls.. quick, get back up. firstly i would like to explain that i was scrolling too fast, so i misread the nicknames. do u need me to edit my post? or how about an apology? would you like fries to go with that?

okok...i will go get the cream if possible...then send email to u...+ home delievery la.(all package in....n pls dun worry ...I AM LICENCED DE!!! :P)

Aubrey...cannot like that de....u say u like me and PD, then now say u like Ivy.How can?U tell me? Pls hor...in here there only 2 groups de hor...so can only choose one hor...same like school exam...can choose one only. Choose more than 1 ans...consider wrong de.LAW by LAW hor... :P