Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks Jaskel. :)

U r most welcome pinkpetter, hope u can stay cool and help the newbies always. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bros and Sis

Please dun get fed up. Stay cool. :)

There is nothing wrong here. Everyone just wan to have a happy renovation. Like I say, Uncle Soon wont get into trouble if he is innocent. There's no need to worry and fear if he is really good as what most of you describe in your T-blog.

I am a guy who is from humble background, I am just taking this opportunity to check out Uncle Soon profile and ensuring I get good service and product. I may looking for cheaper source, but that doesnt mean I am willing to compromise quality and compliance. :paint:

Cheers!

Hahahaha someone just need to say something like "Unlike some who read between lines and post only part of the guidelines.

".

Dont be lazy la to expect ppl feed feed feed?Some ppl do live up to their nick :P

Anyway thanks Jaskel for putting that excerpt out as well. You're not lazy like some and you do your homework rather than being empty vessels like some.

i'm lazy... i've nvr deny. So so so? :rolleyes:

Sigh, i think i may have to even seek permission to post further here, even if its just purely thanking some kind forummers to list out something that we may have already read in HDB website.

Hahahaha someone just need to say something like "Unlike some who read between lines and post only part of the guidelines.

".

Dont be lazy la to expect ppl feed feed feed?Some ppl do live up to their nick :P

Anyway thanks Jaskel for putting that excerpt out as well. You're not lazy like some and you do your homework rather than being empty vessels like some.

Seriously, I feel that a lot of things or words said are unnecessary. Even yowetan wanting to check with HDB on Uncle Ah soon is useless too. As long as Uncle Ah soon didn't break the rules and regulations guidelines for renovation works, he will still be ok. So Pet and the other owners shouldn't be worry too much.

As what ncy had copied and pasted that the requirement of being licensed HDB contractor, what he had left out is this,

Q: If renovation works have been carried out by a non-registered renovation contractor, must they be removed?

[ Home Owners > HDB Renovation Guidelines > Renovation Works ]

A:

Only works that do not comply with HDB’s renovation guidelines and conditions must be removed.

If the works carried out by the non-registered renovation contractor comply with HDB’s guidelines and conditions, you do not need to remove them.

Flat owners should always engage HDB registered contractors to avoid running into problems of unauthorised works.

If the renovation works have complied with HDB’s Renovation Guidelines, they are allowed to be retained. However, as flat owners are responsible for the renovation/electrical works in their flat, it is in their best interest to engage only HDB registered renovation contractors

Hope this can put everyone back to what this thread suppose to be. I'm just a natural person and not siding anyone. Just want RT to be a good information forum for those who need help. Thanks.

Thanks Jaskel. :good: Its always gd hearing from objective forummers like yourself. Unlike some who read between lines and post only part of the guidelines.

Pet: cool it. I love you for speaking exactly what i wanted to say, din bother to draft out. 有些人最爱做损人不利己的事,算了吧.

Seriously, I feel that a lot of things or words said are unnecessary. Even yowetan wanting to check with HDB on Uncle Ah soon is useless too. As long as Uncle Ah soon didn't break the rules and regulations guidelines for renovation works, he will still be ok. So Pet and the other owners shouldn't be worry too much.

As what ncy had copied and pasted that the requirement of being licensed HDB contractor, what he had left out is this,

Q: If renovation works have been carried out by a non-registered renovation contractor, must they be removed?

A:

Only works that do not comply with HDB’s renovation guidelines and conditions must be removed.

If the works carried out by the non-registered renovation contractor comply with HDB’s guidelines and conditions, you do not need to remove them.

Flat owners should always engage HDB registered contractors to avoid running into problems of unauthorised works.

If the renovation works have complied with HDB’s Renovation Guidelines, they are allowed to be retained. However, as flat owners are responsible for the renovation/electrical works in their flat, it is in their best interest to engage only HDB registered renovation contractors

Hope this can put everyone back to what this thread suppose to be. I'm just a natural person and not siding anyone. Just want RT to be a good information forum for those who need help. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the trouble of diggin up and posting that jaskel. :good:

See people, this is what creatures under the bridge do for kicks. :rolleyes: For getting my goat and making me act really gullible for the first time in years, kudos to y'all. :good:

Edited by stormcontrol

A:

oi BD do your job hor. now the process updated. must...

quote the above message, and printed out the documentation, doing a cache saving, as well as jpeg capture

u got it down a not. law by law k. :)

Calm down pet...there no way to stop others from doing what they want.

Evereyone will have his day de. That what i will believe.What comes around goes around.....:)

mmm yes. a little more calm now. :) Everyone will have his day.

Haha. Pet beat me to the post. Was strictly staying off this board cz i usually don't believe in troll feeding one, but that last one that caused pet to respond like this set me off as well. Was gonna write something similar to pet but more coarse one. =p

Chinese not good enough for our emotions lah pet. Need to use hokkien one. The type of hokkien army boys (because they don't really know what it means and think it's cool), and prison birds (who really *do* know what it means apparently) use 1.

Lastly, I have got to scold some people. IVY, B_D, AUBREY!!! All of you newbies to using forums isit???? Never see these type of people before one isit? They have been around since the days of BBS ok and these people are called TROLLS ok? And what are trolls? They are people who go onto forums posting garbage and shooting off their mouths without thinking and with the full intention of inciting people one. And when you respond, they get off on it! YES YOU! I CAN SEE YOU WITH YOUR PANTS UNDONE AND YOUR WHITE SPLATTERED SCREEN YOU TROLL!!! Stop it before you get all crossed-eye from too much action!!! 8|:D

So people, please STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! (eh joke joke one ah. I'm not really angry at you guys ok? =p )

Ok, i'm now going to go back to my usual practise and ignore trolls. Have fun guys! =)

Good idea stormcontrol... I will stay off this thread too. :) And yes as I was typing chinese the hokkien was scrolling in my head. :)

Hi,

I will quote the above message, and printed out the documentation, doing a cache saving, as well as jpeg capture. I will follow up with the HDB authority to investigate this in fair manner, though I cannot gurantee it will be equal. :unsure:

I just wish to let you know if Uncle Soon's is innocent and clear of any possibilities of evading the laws, he will be fine. If you have the faith and trust in him, you shouldnt be emotional and worried. I understand where you coming from, and I expect the same from you too. Thank you. XIE XIE.

Thank you for taking your precious time to do that. I'm actually honoured that my words will be shown around. Maybe then, HDB will actually do their part to safeguard our interests more. ;)

You are welcome. ;)

No No... you're welcome. :D

Shall follow stormcontrol to stay off this thread... shall we? :)

People who want info about Ah Soon, please PM any of us. :)