Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, the answer is simple. If Uncle Soon is to be found innocent, then all forumers can be put their heart at ease and get ahead employ uncle soon in all the future renovation work lor. This may turn out to be a good thing and Uncle Soon business may prosper. Huat Ah! :D

on behalf of all forummers, thank u for ur selfless kindness!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks for doing that. i also am waiting to know if he didn't cheat anyone what will they do with him...

Hi, the answer is simple. If Uncle Soon is to be found innocent, then all forumers can be put their heart at ease and get ahead employ uncle soon in all the future renovation work lor. This may turn out to be a good thing and Uncle Soon business may prosper. Huat Ah! :D

Hi,

I will quote the above message, and printed out the documentation, doing a cache saving, as well as jpeg capture. I will follow up with the HDB authority to investigate this in fair manner, though I cannot gurantee it will be equal. :unsure:

I just wish to let you know if Uncle Soon's is innocent and clear of any possibilities of evading the laws, he will be fine. If you have the faith and trust in him, you shouldnt be emotional and worried. I understand where you coming from, and I expect the same from you too. Thank you. XIE XIE.

thanks for doing that. i also am waiting to know if he didn't cheat anyone what will they do with him...

Let this be my only emotional post ba. I hope everyone will forgive me. I really cannot take it anymore.

Dear *I cannot bear even utter your name*,

Actually... if you have really been doing your homework, you would have seen the part where Uncle and the HDB officer talked face to face and Uncle even asked him whether he is "NEW". And right after that it followed that the HDB officers do know him and his brother (who was still working with him then.).

Why is it that two of you hardly reply to my posts? even when my posts are answers to you all?

You are a wolf in sheep's skin 披着羊皮的狼. You come here and pretend to be one of us and say all these things.

If you're one of us, don't you understand the kind of financial troubles one might have? Don't you understand the pressures that we also face as homeowners? Maybe you're very rich and can afford that money. I can tell you honestly, I cannot.

And TRUE, there are honest, reliable and cheap contractors out there but they aren't recommended here. Somehow, when I was doing my renovation, everyone was using reputable but EXPENSIVE IDs. How do I know if I walk into any shop and get a cheap quote, the fella won't run away with my money even if he's licensed? DO YOU SEE HDB HELPING ANYONE WHOSE MONEY IS LOST THIS WAY??? They happily INSIST that we must get people with license but they do BLOODY NOTHING to help us when bad things happen. They don't PUNISH those who do wrong. EVEN the police don't help. What are they good for?

I'm sad that you would want to risk Uncle's ricebowl.

But what I'm more upset with... is that time and again... I've been writing here... that by doing that

YOU WILL GET ME INTO TROUBLE.

为什么?为什么你要这么做? 如果他们真的查下来, 屋主也会被罚。 当初就是没有钱才选择冒险 你又为何要害我赔出我没有的钱呢?

你又没有损失,也不会得到什么利益,你干吗那么做?

像你这种没有良心的人。。。 还敢睁着眼睛说瞎话。。。说什么是为了大家好, 是为了要除掉 那些不负责任的人。。。 放狗屁! 为大家好,你会做出这种害我们的事情吗? 你装着什么都会,不可能不懂 我跟其他人也有可能被罚吧?

我想你的心一定是黑的。 黑得连良心也不懂是什么东西。 连只狗都会讲义气 还会志同道合。 你装着是朋友。。。 还口口声声 说什么 bros and sis... 鬼才要你这种烂人当朋友!

Please accept my apologies for some parts in chinese. I somehow feel that English doesn't bring across the same message.

The last few times.. when this unlicensed topic came up.. I think I'm the most emotional amongst us all. But after reading through all the posts throughout the day from the rest of you... from real people with real hearts and a sound mind.... I tend to be able to make myself calm. I think through and write a post which is far more objective than I really feel.

Personally, I've always been truthful wherever I can. I believe all those who chose Uncle did too and never made him out to be the perfect man for the job. If there's anybody who PMed me and I lied to you, you can shoot me down now.

I don't understand.. why there would be people... who don't care for the well-being of other people and still have the CHEEK to imply that they are like righteous crusaders ridding the world of bad people.

Sigh. and now I'm upset with myself. I promised that I would never be overly emotional over someone else's thoughts. Yet today, I know if I don't say what I did, I will not be able to face myself for "standing up" at least once. Actually there's more I would like to say... but I'll probably need that TW guy's help... or guy77's help.... if only we can upload sound clips into RT.

Need a rest. Blood boiling is bad for health.

Hi,

I will quote the above message, and printed out the documentation, doing a cache saving, as well as jpeg capture. I will follow up with the HDB authority to investigate this in fair manner, though I cannot gurantee it will be equal. :unsure:

I just wish to let you know if Uncle Soon's is innocent and clear of any possibilities of evading the laws, he will be fine. If you have the faith and trust in him, you shouldnt be emotional and worried. I understand where you coming from, and I expect the same from you too. Thank you. XIE XIE.

Wow how I wish my job can allow me to participate so actively in this forum during office hours too!

Sorry I got no time and merely just skim thru the posts, my points as follow, pls pardon me if I missed out any response or out of points: -

1)My previous post that has a liner "As a reader and as someone who is sourcing for ID/contractor, I cant help after reading but feeling fishy by some responses." This line is of seperate paragragh and its up to individual to interprete the contents. I emphasis I used the word "I" and "FEELING". If you still dont understand, then its ok.

2) Today's posts are definetely entertaining but nevertheless unnecessary imo that detracts from the spirit and intent of renotalk.

3) Whats wrong with someone wanted to seek clarifications from HDB? Why put Karma in? To be honest, I did mentioned in my previous post that I for one, will not put whether or not the ID or contractor are not a licensed under HDB Panel in my criteria. In fact, the ID/contractor (last 2 shortlisted in my list) that I am engaging next month, are NOT HDB licensed too. I dont care, really. However, I believed that some forumers wanted to do more here because of the undue challenges from SOME OTHER forumers here. We do not think we want to make anyone losing their rice bowl. I think I will have Karma, I reported to NEA an uncle hawking his OTAK below my blk without a license. I cause him to lose his rice bowl, feel so bad............I complained to a restaurant manager that his waiter has brought me the wrong food that I ordered, causing him to lose his job......Karma again....

4) For those who wanted to collect a fee for Uncle face book etc, pls go ahead because as I mentioned in my previous posts, a referal fee for anything is OK.

5) If anyone here feels very aggrieved by the posts here and take it as a allegations or accusations or even defamation, you are free to reserve all your rights, and report to the administrators or seek your own legal adviser.

Thanks

Let this be my only emotional post ba. I hope everyone will forgive me. I really cannot take it anymore.

Haha. Pet beat me to the post. Was strictly staying off this board cz i usually don't believe in troll feeding one, but that last one that caused pet to respond like this set me off as well. Was gonna write something similar to pet but more coarse one. =p

Chinese not good enough for our emotions lah pet. Need to use hokkien one. The type of hokkien army boys (because they don't really know what it means and think it's cool), and prison birds (who really *do* know what it means apparently) use 1.

Lastly, I have got to scold some people. IVY, B_D, AUBREY!!! All of you newbies to using forums isit???? Never see these type of people before one isit? They have been around since the days of BBS ok and these people are called TROLLS ok? And what are trolls? They are people who go onto forums posting garbage and shooting off their mouths without thinking and with the full intention of inciting people one. And when you respond, they get off on it! YES YOU! I CAN SEE YOU WITH YOUR PANTS UNDONE AND YOUR WHITE SPLATTERED SCREEN YOU TROLL!!! Stop it before you get all crossed-eye from too much action!!! 8|:D

So people, please STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! (eh joke joke one ah. I'm not really angry at you guys ok? =p )

Ok, i'm now going to go back to my usual practise and ignore trolls. Have fun guys! =)

Edited by stormcontrol

ur plywood got use "ju cheng gao" standard or not??? so long as can make money i dun care whether i sell roti prata, collect reg fee for club or referral fee for whatever. I $$$ face can?? no $$$ can?

ehhh u use ah soon as contractor one, got no license to be emotional! kanna whack so many times still never learnt lesson is it???

sayang aubrey. u are little princess how can don't like you. I conducting interview jsut now lah.. trying to give someone a bowl of rice to feed family. don't like that lah, pan chan a bit lah.

ehhh BD, you know why she support me?? cos WE ARE RELATIVE!!! hahahahha

hahahhah i really had a good laff over the kiss must take license ahahha good joke to make my day. hope others have a good laugh over it as well. great that we can make joke out of at sticky situation. hahahahha

oh pls...Ivy..if u want to be emotional..must apply for it also ok...Law By Law de...:P

... will try to tell myself the same...

Calm down pet...there no way to stop others from doing what they want.

Evereyone will have his day de. That what i will believe.What comes around goes around.....:)

i think not intentional spam lah. the poor chap shared got cheated by a ID firm on paintworks. wants to get advice on what is his/her recourse. he/she from taiwan that's why wrote in chinese. probably post on sala thread but if anyone got any advice to share with him/her no harm helping him/her through PM.

I thought Taiwanese uses Traditional Chinese - but he/she uses simplified Chinese....

Ivy,

I stand by what u say and fully agree on what u mentioned. Who ever want to do what, please go ahead. Karma.Karma. Case closed.

... will try to tell myself the same...

Dear *I cannot bear even utter your name*,

Actually... if you have really been doing your homework, you would have seen the part where Uncle and the HDB officer talked face to face and Uncle even asked him whether he is "NEW". And right after that it followed that the HDB officers do know him and his brother (who was still working with him then.).

Why is it that two of you hardly reply to my posts? even when my posts are answers to you all?

You are a wolf in sheep's skin 披着羊皮的狼. You come here and pretend to be one of us and say all these things.

If you're one of us, don't you understand the kind of financial troubles one might have? Don't you understand the pressures that we also face as homeowners? Maybe you're very rich and can afford that money. I can tell you honestly, I cannot.

And TRUE, there are honest, reliable and cheap contractors out there but they aren't recommended here. Somehow, when I was doing my renovation, everyone was using reputable but EXPENSIVE IDs. How do I know if I walk into any shop and get a cheap quote, the fella won't run away with my money even if he's licensed? DO YOU SEE HDB HELPING ANYONE WHOSE MONEY IS LOST THIS WAY??? They happily INSIST that we must get people with license but they do BLOODY NOTHING to help us when bad things happen. They don't PUNISH those who do wrong. EVEN the police don't help. What are they good for?

I'm sad that you would want to risk Uncle's ricebowl.

But what I'm more upset with... is that time and again... I've been writing here... that by doing that

YOU WILL GET ME INTO TROUBLE.

为什么?为什么你要这么做? 如果他们真的查下来, 屋主也会被罚。 当初就是没有钱才选择冒险 你又为何要害我赔出我没有的钱呢?

你又没有损失,也不会得到什么利益,你干吗那么做?

像你这种没有良心的人。。。 还敢睁着眼睛说瞎话。。。说什么是为了大家好, 是为了要除掉 那些不负责任的人。。。 放狗屁! 为大家好,你会做出这种害我们的事情吗? 你装着什么都会,不可能不懂 我跟其他人也有可能被罚吧?

我想你的心一定是黑的。 黑得连良心也不懂是什么东西。 连只狗都会讲义气 还会志同道合。 你装着是朋友。。。 还口口声声 说什么 bros and sis... 鬼才要你这种烂人当朋友!

Please accept my apologies for some parts in chinese. I somehow feel that English doesn't bring across the same message.

The last few times.. when this unlicensed topic came up.. I think I'm the most emotional amongst us all. But after reading through all the posts throughout the day from the rest of you... from real people with real hearts and a sound mind.... I tend to be able to make myself calm. I think through and write a post which is far more objective than I really feel.

Personally, I've always been truthful wherever I can. I believe all those who chose Uncle did too and never made him out to be the perfect man for the job. If there's anybody who PMed me and I lied to you, you can shoot me down now.

I don't understand.. why there would be people... who don't care for the well-being of other people and still have the CHEEK to imply that they are like righteous crusaders ridding the world of bad people.

Sigh. and now I'm upset with myself. I promised that I would never be overly emotional over someone else's thoughts. Yet today, I know if I don't say what I did, I will not be able to face myself for "standing up" at least once. Actually there's more I would like to say... but I'll probably need that TW guy's help... or guy77's help.... if only we can upload sound clips into RT.

Need a rest. Blood boiling is bad for health.

wah...i objective now u say i subjective...u sell roti prata isit?btw...what is objective n subjective huh?:P I human hor...not plywood that use to do yr cabinet hor...of cos got feeling and emotion de ma...like that say me lor...GOOD MEH????*sob*

Told u liao...everything must LAW BY LAW...no excuses de...

Wah...need evident for u as operator ah?u very de lucky lor...i dunno how to quote n also no time to search through the thread lor...if not i sure copy paste,copy paste,copy paste*like loan shark* to show u evidents that u are head of fan club..but NO LICENCE de...as for been operator .....i will gather evidennt de...maybe i will ask the authortiy to meet up with u to resolve on this lor...:P when free? :P

ur plywood got use "ju cheng gao" standard or not??? so long as can make money i dun care whether i sell roti prata, collect reg fee for club or referral fee for whatever. I $$$ face can?? no $$$ can?

ehhh u use ah soon as contractor one, got no license to be emotional! kanna whack so many times still never learnt lesson is it???

bd all your fault. ivy dont like me, never reply my post.

sayang aubrey. u are little princess how can don't like you. I conducting interview jsut now lah.. trying to give someone a bowl of rice to feed family. don't like that lah, pan chan a bit lah.

wah...u not objective de...come to this thread just awhile...suka suka support her like that.

never hear u support me or praise me de lor.tsk tsk

U got licence to kiss pple anot?if not...pls go apply hor...LAW BY LAW de...:P

ehhh BD, you know why she support me?? cos WE ARE RELATIVE!!! hahahahha

hahahhah i really had a good laff over the kiss must take license ahahha good joke to make my day. hope others have a good laugh over it as well. great that we can make joke out of at sticky situation. hahahahha

ya go apply at canikissyou@cannotsaycannot.com

okok...yes lady :)

i go apply hor...any regulations and restrictions? i also a lawful citizen...

must support, if not later people say hor i am not objective leh...suka suka come in for a while only :P

wah...u not objective de...come to this thread just awhile...suka suka support her like that.

never hear u support me or praise me de lor.tsk tsk

U got licence to kiss pple anot?if not...pls go apply hor...LAW BY LAW de...:P

dun be mean leh...i go thru proper channel to register and then become a "licensed" RT user leh...

kiss people...need licence huh? apply where huh? I go apply...MOK (ministry of kisses)? :P

i never suka suka...i busy going meetings after meetings with agencies on licensing issue....