Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Aubrey frankly speaking ppl come here to leave comments,that's all.I never keep tab like round 2 or round 3.And I held silent commenting on this topic although I have my differing views with some of you still.Thiis smart arse hopeless2212 coming here running her mouth brandishing ppl with all sort of names is bloody rude.Not sure what kind of upbringing she got from her parents.She claims her blood boils when see the previous postings.But me seeing her choice of words attacking ppl, it really piss me off big time.And to this kind of low life ill mannered smart arse, go back and get some lessons in humility cause you need one badly.

Perhaps... u will need a few lessons on humility as well... ^^ .. personal attacks on family members r uncalled for.. would appreciate if u would leave pple's parents out of this.. i have not said anything abt ur parents upbringing on u.. and i would like to maintain the good upbringing my parents has instilled for me to respect all elderly..

To set ur doubts at ease on u keeping tab on round 2 or round 3.. here is a quote from u dated 25 Jun 2009 at 12:49pm

Yes today start Round 3 because want to coincide with North Korea missile drills mah......hahahahaha

next.. read and re-read my post.. did i said blood boil? my blood dun boil that easily.. :) for ur convience.. i gonno paste my posts for u to read again k.. READ CAREFULLY..

Hmmmm... so much "action" here i missed out for the past 1-2 mths ^^

First : I m NOT one of uncle soon's customer.. nor do i get any cash or incentive from anyone.

After reading room pg1- pg13 .. i kinda draw some conclusion of my own ( * NOTE : MY OWN )

Some pple post here to pin point or to drive their msgs across.. be it another forummer's emotional state..or wat the other forummer is trying to say.. or whether uncle soon is licensed or not .. this person tend to only HIGHLIGHT certain sentences and then comment on them.. but 1 must understand.. it is like reading a novel.. u dun read 1st sentence or only the last sentence to get the whole gists of the story.. u have to read the whole paragraph. If ur intention is really THAT good.. then y would u do that? Post the whole paragraph and highlight the part u wish to comment on would be a better way.. just like the information on HDB part.. y only post certain information but not the whole thingy? Thank god Jaskel pasted the more vital information ..^^

Since i m fresh here.. be it in this forum or this topic.. and i just spent abt 2-3 hrs reading from pg 1- pg 13.. it is like reading a new novel.. so things r more fresh and i m able to think more objectively ( at least i hope) .. F4, ivy,aubrey and pink.. i dun find ur posts emotional ..that's y initially when i was reading.. i dun understand when he/she/he-she kept commenting that u r showing ur emotions here and there.. then i gos-tan and reread again.. still dun get the emotional part .. lol..( NOTE : I M REFERRING TO THE ALMOST BEGINING PART OF THE TOPIC WHEN HE/SHE/HE-SHE STARTS TO COMMENT ON U GUYS TO KEEP UR EMOTION ON CHECK ) .. then.. as a bystander.. i read and realized.. it is like some1 using a huge rock and push and push u guys near to the edge.. only then.. did u guys start to voice out more of ur tots etc.. i applaud u guys for showing so much restrain.. if kena me.. all my emotions kena lashed out liaoz..

Be it licensed or non-licensed.. TO ME ( my points only ).. it doesn't make a difference.. pardon me if i m slow.. up to now.. i still dun understand y the need to write to HDB to check on uncle soon? has he cheated u? if u just wanna know if he is licensed or not.. u already got ur answer.. so wat is the point of writing to HDB?

I know it doesn't concern me.. wahahaha.. i kapoh nia.. too much free time at home lazing ard on my cozy bed ^^

PS: i m not trying to start WW4 k.. ^^ .. just dun feel good bottling up my tots after reading all the posts .. heheheh.

Computer hero lo.. as usual.. only know how to stir crap nia.. lol.. i call this pple trouble maker.. BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION LAH.. hehe.. eat full nothing to do.. they happy when they mess pple up.. they get self satisfaction lo.. hehehe.. i used to be a moderator in one of the car club.. then due to other commitments, i drop out .. this kinda of pple... always c them ard de lah.. dun worry.. they just lurking ard in dark corners.. heheh.. later will surface de.. a bad penny always shows up ^^ hehehe.. i bad hor.. lol

where did the phrase "blood boil" came out from?? :dunno: try not to put words into pple's mouth k.. state to the facts..

And lastly.... to quote u and give it back to u.. here goes ( dated 25 JUN 09 11.46am ) :

You know what Ivy, people like you cant stand in a forum to engage in a civil discussion. Some of us here are just actually articulating points. If everything is fine, then its fine. If something is wrong, then its wrong. Its as simple as that because there are rules, laws and we need to live by.Thats what makes Spore a thriving country which earned great respect worldwide.

I know some that made accusations that some AH Soon supporters are relatives or getting refferal fees are really to me a blow under the belt. I disagree. Not a nice thing to say, plus no proof also.

But Ivy, just a friendly advise that your outburst above doesnt reflect too nicely on your persona. Very emotional.Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks.

Edited by hopeless2212

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
And before I forget, I am not assuming you're a smart arse, hopeless2212. I am saying you are a SMART ARSE. Though you will deny it but then again its perfectly fine for you to disagree because thats permitted here in this forum. To disagree.

And btw, if you think you wanna spew crap from your mouth, I will go all the way with you on this. I am sick and tired of goons like you coming here thinking you can run down ppl that have an opposing view.

Wahahahhaha... thanks for ur compliments .. :) .. i m smart... yes.. and i do have a nice arse.. :) i m not denying those facts.. **** NO!!! wahahahahahah

If u said i m spewing crap .. so be it ^^ it is a matter of opinion.. and u r entitled to urs.. just like i did wif ur posts from the beginning till the end .. :) Who did i ran down on? u? i certainly dun "think" i can run down on pple that happens to have opposing views.. seriously.. it doesn't matter if pple has opposing views.. everyone like u said r entitled to their own.. and in all fairness... i would suggest u go back from page 1 and re-read wat u had posted.. cos i m just "following" on ur footsteps on how u treated pple wif ur words all ur posts.. didn't u tried to run down pple who has opposing views wif u?

lastly.. to close this chapter.. as the slang goes.. ncy.. watever^^

Oh look whose talking. A hopeless bored lady who wants to show off his oratory skills or his "powderful" command of English.

Do I need to spoon feed you dear? If you insist on hiring an unlicensed HDB contractor is legit, then go ahead and hold that point of view. No one's gonna contend with your stupidity.

And what World War? Having an opposing point of view is World War. Apparently I know why you're wearing a skirt. Since you dont even have the guts to admit to name to those u label troublemaker. You know what? I say you label me as troublemaker. I have that thought and I am man enough to state it here

What a loser......what a brave Sporean you are :P The country sure need a smart arse talker like you.

I suggest if you're bored with your husband or your life, go pick a hobby.

Hmmm.. let me go point by point .. cos i dun think u can understand in long paragraphs ^^

1) Oh look whose talking. A hopeless bored lady who wants to show off his oratory skills or his "powderful" command of English.

I m not trying to show off my oratory skills..or my powerful english... but u just kept saying the wrong things! lol.. U said i m a HOPELESS BORED LADY.. but y do u keep using " HIS" on me? lol.. need me to refer u back to school? :) in case u r lost ( which i think u might be ) .. u should use the word "her" on me.. cos u referred me as a lady in ur sentence.. no pun intended.

2) Do I need to spoon feed you dear? If you insist on hiring an unlicensed HDB contractor is legit, then go ahead and hold that point of view. No one's gonna contend with your stupidity.

wahahahahaha... firstly.. pls dun call me dear... we r hardly close to THAT extend.. and since u started it first, i m sorry to say u would never qualify to be in that close relation to me.. :P Anyhow.. i already said.. i knew the part on spoon feeding will come out from u.. pple like u r so predictable .. hehe.. in anycase.. i m going to repeat myself 1 last time.. if this still doesn't go thru ur thick skull.. then too bad.. ^^ there goes.. i said if ur intentions are really to help inform fellow forummers on the information wif regards to unlicensed contractors , u would have pasted the whole information.. but it seems like u had purposely ommitted some vital parts and caused panic to some members here.. lol.. now the next part of ur sentence.. so u calling pple in this forum who has engaged unlicensed contractor stupid? or is just me? if u r only targetting me.. i m sorry to disappoint u.. my contractor happens to have a license.. and on a serious note.. it doesn't matter to me if the contractor are licensed so long as he is honest and has no track records of cheating anyone hard earn $ .. do a good job etc..and is responsible... on this last note.. this topic is closed.

3) And what World War? Having an opposing point of view is World War. Apparently I know why you're wearing a skirt. Since you dont even have the guts to admit to name to those u label troublemaker. You know what? I say you label me as troublemaker. I have that thought and I am man enough to state it here

When i talk abt "world war" here. i m not literally talking abt the world on whole.. :) i m just talking abt the chaos state u started wif ur load of crap .. :)

if u think u r the troublemaker i m implying.. good for u! i m not in any position to change ur own opinions abt urself.. :) It is not abt the guts.. it is abt me trying to give u face .. and i m trying to be subtle ..:)

4) What a loser......what a brave Sporean you are :P The country sure need a smart arse talker like you.

wat has all these gotto do wif nationality? :) try not to contradict urself.. loser and brave doesn't go hand in hand in a sentence.. esp when u r referring to the same person.. and thank you for ur compliments on my capabilites in which i can assist my nation.. :) i will sure keep that in mind .. :)

5) I suggest if you're bored with your husband or your life, go pick a hobby.

Thank you very much.. ur suggestions r not necessary.. and may i say.. likewise :)

Basically, this is what happens to my family:

Neighbour above is renovating it's flat - changing pipes and kitchen wardrobe. However, due to the hacking works of the piping and wardrobe, it caused a long crack line on my ceiling and causes water leakage.

The owner informed the contractor, he refused to attend. He insists that there is no hacking of floor tiles and hence, not his business. I called HDB, the technical officer came and said, he is not a licensed contractor and that HDB can't 'force' them to rectify my water leakage problem. We can only settle the matter ourselves...

***Disclaimer : I am not saying Ah Soon is such a irresponsible person***

Bascially as a homeowner renovating its flat that cost 10's 30's thousand of dollars, naturally one would want to look for someone of good responsibility - eg.having a licence (Of course having a licence doesn't mean everything will go well, but it somehow will minimize the risk)

Hence, if we engaged a licensed contractor, at least the contractor will be answerable to HDB should such things happen...

Somehow from this thread, it had shown that

Good Things about Ah Soon (There maybe more ...)

-Ah soon is a very easy going person when it comes to pricing

-Ah soon work so far so good

Bad Things about Ah Soon

-He is so busy that he is late for appointments

-Unable to answer calls at times

-Some delays in completing work

We all have our own weighing scales - we have to manage our expectations ...

Hi Aubrey frankly speaking ppl come here to leave comments,that's all.I never keep tab like round 2 or round 3.And I held silent commenting on this topic although I have my differing views with some of you still.Thiis smart arse hopeless2212 coming here running her mouth brandishing ppl with all sort of names is bloody rude.Not sure what kind of upbringing she got from her parents.She claims her blood boils when see the previous postings.But me seeing her choice of words attacking ppl, it really piss me off big time.And to this kind of low life ill mannered smart arse, go back and get some lessons in humility cause you need one badly.

er in all fairness, the matter has passed but apparently what i read from other postings is that u came back with round 2, correct me if im wrong. im quite tired of this carousel of words as well. so well, to all who want to get ah soon to do up their house, just read this thread will do. i think thats all right? all fine and dandy now?

And before I forget, I am not assuming you're a smart arse, hopeless2212. I am saying you are a SMART ARSE. Though you will deny it but then again its perfectly fine for you to disagree because thats permitted here in this forum. To disagree.

And btw, if you think you wanna spew crap from your mouth, I will go all the way with you on this. I am sick and tired of goons like you coming here thinking you can run down ppl that have an opposing view.

Oh look whose talking. A hopeless bored lady who wants to show off his oratory skills or his "powderful" command of English.

Do I need to spoon feed you dear? If you insist on hiring an unlicensed HDB contractor is legit, then go ahead and hold that point of view. No one's gonna contend with your stupidity.

And what World War? Having an opposing point of view is World War. Apparently I know why you're wearing a skirt. Since you dont even have the guts to admit to name to those u label troublemaker. You know what? I say you label me as troublemaker. I have that thought and I am man enough to state it here

What a loser......what a brave Sporean you are :P The country sure need a smart arse talker like you.

I suggest if you're bored with your husband or your life, go pick a hobby.

I am kinda fedup seeing comments accusing of being selective in posting about HDB rules...etc. Hey hopeless 2212, if you want to have the full explanation from HDB, I suggest you move your butt from that comfy chair, bring your little fingers to the mouse and click the HDB website, ok for more info? Dont be an smart arse and start to brand people with tags such as troublemaker. Your name says it all man......

LOL... did i said i wanna a full explaination from HDB? I was just commenting... if U REALLY MEANT WELL TO INFORM THE FELLOW FORUMMERS.. U WOULD HAVE PASTED THE WHOLE INFORMATION.. INSTEAD ONLY ON THE PART WHERE UNLICENSED CONTRACTOR R NOT TO BE USED... get it? or do i have to spelt it out in simplier english term for u? Oh but of cos... u would have retorted that it is not ur job to spoon feed pple.. heh.. nor m i saying u should.. but y omit certain important part and caused pple to misunderstood the rules and regulations? Only jaskel is kind and nice enough to put their mind at ease wif the rest of the information...

Come on... be more mature.. i m sure u r.. dun resort to attack pple's nick k... BTW.. that is my nick.. not my name.. :)

Didn't i state below my previous post that i m not trying to start WW4? in case u dun get it.. WW3 was in the previous past posts when u started it.. :)

Moreover.. i merely said... i called these pple troublemakers.. but no nick attached to it.. so y r u so defensive? :)

And of cos.. i m not trying to be an smart arse.. dun assume for me k..

Cheers!

I am very apprehensive nowdays to write under this AH Soon forum. If I say something, here Ah Soon supporters and so called 'fair" bystander will come and bring out the arsenal to shoot again. If i dont say anything here, here you go saying ppl keep quiet. Hey ladies, can you give this matter a rest?

I am kinda fedup seeing comments accusing of being selective in posting about HDB rules...etc. Hey hopeless 2212, if you want to have the full explanation from HDB, I suggest you move your butt from that comfy chair, bring your little fingers to the mouse and click the HDB website, ok for more info? Dont be an smart arse and start to brand people with tags such as troublemaker. Your name says it all man......

And Aubrey and whatever remnants left of the Ah Soon flag bearers, if you wanna comment and still sell on Ah Soon services, please do it by all means. You dont need to miss the "2 heroes" to bring life to Ah Soon forum.Already got so many here that brightens up the discussion.

funny how after jaskel posted what was omitted, somehow the 2 heroes have gone without a trace. odd.

Computer hero lo.. as usual.. only know how to stir crap nia.. lol.. i call this pple trouble maker.. BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION LAH.. hehe.. eat full nothing to do.. they happy when they mess pple up.. they get self satisfaction lo.. hehehe.. i used to be a moderator in one of the car club.. then due to other commitments, i drop out .. this kinda of pple... always c them ard de lah.. dun worry.. they just lurking ard in dark corners.. heheh.. later will surface de.. a bad penny always shows up ^^ hehehe.. i bad hor.. lol

wah i missed 13 pages of drama!! :~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ how can!! *getting emotional*

I am a Sooner too! but havent get licence yet! which website to apply huh? do i hv to quote my message, print out the documentation, do a cache saving, as well as jpeg capture?

ahahha dun be sad. there'll always be more... lol

Actually Native.. You don't have to apologise for telling some of the forummers that Ah Soon is a registered contractor. People like us who have been looking for contractors or ID needs to verfiy the facts ourselves. They can go to HDB site to check or just simply ask Ah Soon. Afterall, we are spending our own reno money. Is our own decision.

Sharing information is part of this forum's culture. And most of us are mature adults; we should do our own weightage and decision. Just like we go to website....researching on match between Everton vs Manchester United. Where got Man-U sure win!!! Then Singapore pool can closed shop liao.

Btw, I didn't engage Ah Soon...as I accumlated too many mileages...and I need to fly soon. (real aeroplane) haha. But time doesn't permit me to ask him to quote me.

mm the onus is on ourselves as we made the final decision. agree. :)

hopelessness>> haha you're so cute. You even have a disclaimer! You've learnt well. lol

Hmmmm... so much "action" here i missed out for the past 1-2 mths ^^

First : I m NOT one of uncle soon's customer.. nor do i get any cash or incentive from anyone.

After reading room pg1- pg13 .. i kinda draw some conclusion of my own ( * NOTE : MY OWN )

Some pple post here to pin point or to drive their msgs across.. be it another forummer's emotional state..or wat the other forummer is trying to say.. or whether uncle soon is licensed or not .. this person tend to only HIGHLIGHT certain sentences and then comment on them.. but 1 must understand.. it is like reading a novel.. u dun read 1st sentence or only the last sentence to get the whole gists of the story.. u have to read the whole paragraph. If ur intention is really THAT good.. then y would u do that? Post the whole paragraph and highlight the part u wish to comment on would be a better way.. just like the information on HDB part.. y only post certain information but not the whole thingy? Thank god Jaskel pasted the more vital information ..^^

Since i m fresh here.. be it in this forum or this topic.. and i just spent abt 2-3 hrs reading from pg 1- pg 13.. it is like reading a new novel.. so things r more fresh and i m able to think more objectively ( at least i hope) .. F4, ivy,aubrey and pink.. i dun find ur posts emotional ..that's y initially when i was reading.. i dun understand when he/she/he-she kept commenting that u r showing ur emotions here and there.. then i gos-tan and reread again.. still dun get the emotional part .. lol..( NOTE : I M REFERRING TO THE ALMOST BEGINING PART OF THE TOPIC WHEN HE/SHE/HE-SHE STARTS TO COMMENT ON U GUYS TO KEEP UR EMOTION ON CHECK ) .. then.. as a bystander.. i read and realized.. it is like some1 using a huge rock and push and push u guys near to the edge.. only then.. did u guys start to voice out more of ur tots etc.. i applaud u guys for showing so much restrain.. if kena me.. all my emotions kena lashed out liaoz..

Be it licensed or non-licensed.. TO ME ( my points only ).. it doesn't make a difference.. pardon me if i m slow.. up to now.. i still dun understand y the need to write to HDB to check on uncle soon? has he cheated u? if u just wanna know if he is licensed or not.. u already got ur answer.. so wat is the point of writing to HDB?

I know it doesn't concern me.. wahahaha.. i kapoh nia.. too much free time at home lazing ard on my cozy bed ^^

PS: i m not trying to start WW4 k.. ^^ .. just dun feel good bottling up my tots after reading all the posts .. heheheh..

Edited by hopeless2212