Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i hope uncle's ok...

planfor2, uncle will usually give u a few addresses and ask u to go and see the works of the flat...u guys can make a better decision from there...my hubby also question me whenever uncle's late...i told him, it's the package! haha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

i m new. manage to get ah soon no. thru ms piglet & f4. well i met ah soon last nite ard 730pm (waited for half an hour -heng din fly areoplane :P). my hub is in doubt about him before the meeting. asking me why he is late lah.. etc.. i keep telling him this is part of the package. hahaha

overall our meeting with him is pleasant & my hub is happy with his practical ideas. upon question on his quality of work etc, he say he may take a longer time to complete a project, poor quality means reflecting bad reputation of him. he may be an uncle, he knows the power of internet aka reno talk forum.

ps. though our meeting lasts 1 hour, his phone rings every 3 min. hope he returns all of ur calls.. indeed he has been coughing real hard......

thank you all in this thread introducing uncle ah soon.

Hi, i engage his service too... you are very good at convinencing your husband, waiting is ''part of the package'' . hahahaha.. his idea not bad lah, cos most of the house he done are quite up to date, he already stole the ID ideas and everything, thus giving us his idea. He like to eat menthol sweets cos he cough non stop... you did a full overhaul of your house? I will be doing mine after Hari raya puasa...

hi all,

i m new. manage to get ah soon no. thru ms piglet & f4. well i met ah soon last nite ard 730pm (waited for half an hour -heng din fly areoplane :P). my hub is in doubt about him before the meeting. asking me why he is late lah.. etc.. i keep telling him this is part of the package. hahaha

overall our meeting with him is pleasant & my hub is happy with his practical ideas. upon question on his quality of work etc, he say he may take a longer time to complete a project, poor quality means reflecting bad reputation of him. he may be an uncle, he knows the power of internet aka reno talk forum.

ps. though our meeting lasts 1 hour, his phone rings every 3 min. hope he returns all of ur calls.. indeed he has been coughing real hard......

thank you all in this thread introducing uncle ah soon.

m_m supply address please. you can pm me. so far most of us can get uncle today leh abeit after a few tries.

what's ur scope of work? finish within 10 days?? unlikely. hacking take a few days. tiling take a few days, capentry needs at least 1-2weeks to fabricate.

u manage to get uncle on sunday?? I think so far none of us can reach uncle on sunday de. cos we all know sunday is a non working day for uncle and he is usually in indon and will off his hp.

he is coming back to my unit on thursday to take measurement for my stainless steel backing, if I see him i can help u pass message. if i happen to call him or he call me will help u too.

Merryman, i read the previous few post, but unfortunately i did call him today since 6pm but he STILL not answering the call. and you know what, my bf called him on sunday morning and he said he was in Indonesia....and said will call us after he come back...and we wait till now....really faint...ai.. :(

I see, maybe Ivy, BD or some of those already in contact with him can pass info for you bah... pm one of them above k?!

Merryman, i read the previous few post, but unfortunately i did call him today since 6pm but he STILL not answering the call. and you know what, my bf called him on sunday morning and he said he was in Indonesia....and said will call us after he come back...and we wait till now....really faint...ai.. :(

By the way, he promised us to complete the reno within 10 days and we have ask all the delivery to come in end of this month, now i have so much trouble liao..faint...ai..really headache.

Oh goodness! me too..i paid 50% deposit, he told me start work last week but i realised he never. try calling him since Friday night but he didn't answer till now.. so worry..can someone ask him to answer the call ?at least let us know what is going on..please help...and thanks.. :unsure:

friend, read the few posts above you before you freak.. :D

Oh goodness! me too..i paid 50% deposit, he told me start work last week but i realised he never. try calling him since Friday night but he didn't answer till now.. so worry..can someone ask him to answer the call ?at least let us know what is going on..please help...and thanks.. :unsure:

Paiseh..was about to amend my message when you all reply liao...

Tell him the unit at Tampines Street 22, Blk 278....

anyway will call him again on my side..

Hello, anyone meeting or contacting Ah Soon..hope can convey my message to him.

My MIL have accidentally made full payment to him but he has not completed his works. He still owe us 2 partitions in the bathrooms and chasing him for a week+ aredy,he keep postponing the installation. Now he don't answer our calls.

Haiz..at this part very sian...MIL kp calling my hp to chase me.

Hi, uncle is sick, smoke too much... say cough or sneeze until stomach pain.. he suspect he kena cancer.. hahah.. but doctor confirm and say Nope.

I just spoke to him, he will be meeting me 3 days later to show me some cabinet and painting materials... you can call him now.. sure answer..

My MIL have accidentally made full payment to him but he has not completed his works. He still owe us 2 partitions in the bathrooms and chasing him for a week+ aredy,he keep postponing the installation. Now he don't answer our calls.

ah soon is back liao...u want to try to call him again?

hi 666 uncle is back le. i manage to get hold of him this morning. i think he'll be very busy returning calls this whole day or maybe dun even have time to return call cos everyone is trying to get him.

where is ur address huh? let me have ur address cos he says he may come up to my place later. if he does i can help u pass message. morning already help some pass message le also.

if i mention 666 he sure blur de and it will be my hubby passing the message cos i not at home. let me know

check out ivy t-blog, she mentioned that ah soon rushed back to MY or something without his phone..