Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for reno contractor also. Headache going thru all the ID firms with high quotes, Can anyone PM me Uncle's contact.

TQ very much in advance. :D

had PM-ed u...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for reno contractor also. Headache going thru all the ID firms with high quotes, Can anyone PM me Uncle's contact.

TQ very much in advance. :D

mmm I guess I'm the only one with major works completed on time... with rectifications after I move in.. but then My time was way before you all.. :)

But it's true la. Uncle dun have hidden costs... which came as a big relief to us.

But Uncle... is definitely not for Kan Cheong people and people with very tight deadline...

this one i have to agree....we finalised uncle to save the few thousands and uncle for me, has really no hidden costs to speak of...I just had my house warming and my guests were amazed that my reno is done with 45k (incl VO).

however, we must always remind potential Ah Soon customers that uncle is not very good with datelines and he may be late (most times very late) or even miss appts :)

yah. my reno originally supposed to take 5 weeks. i think we're looking at 10 weeks now... >_<""

btw, solid surface i sourced for Hanex brand myself and got uncle to buy from them and quote me. He's charging me $90pfr for that (this is actually a cheaper price cz the company selling the solid surface made a mistake with my order and is making it up to me) and i chose from the mid-expensive range.

Edited by stormcontrol

Yeah that's good! I find that the systems in the kitchen is the hidden cost. Like s/s dish holder is selling like sgd$180!!! Very eager to wait for Ah soon quotation. The money save can buy all the good stuff/accessories for bathroom/kitchen.

Today go to sim siang choon to do research on bathroom and kitchen accessories. Most of the SIMS local brand made from china are cheaper but the quality not sure how is it. For WC, basin and sinks does Ah Soon get cheaper contractor price from supplier?

this one i have to agree....we finalised uncle to save the few thousands and uncle for me, has really no hidden costs to speak of...I just had my house warming and my guests were amazed that my reno is done with 45k (incl VO).

however, we must always remind potential Ah Soon customers that uncle is not very good with datelines and he may be late (most times very late) or even miss appts :)

I used the $75psf one... Bellus (through Ah Soon of cos) and it's ok for me. No complaints.. It's been 7 months. But then we hardly cook. hehe

Yeah that's good! I find that the systems in the kitchen is the hidden cost. Like s/s dish holder is selling like sgd$180!!! Very eager to wait for Ah soon quotation. The money save can buy all the good stuff/accessories for bathroom/kitchen.

Today go to sim siang choon to do research on bathroom and kitchen accessories. Most of the SIMS local brand made from china are cheaper but the quality not sure how is it. For WC, basin and sinks does Ah Soon get cheaper contractor price from supplier?

I used the $75psf one... Bellus (through Ah Soon of cos) and it's ok for me. No complaints.. It's been 7 months. But then we hardly cook. hehe

Wow,seems like u got a gd deal. Most i tink prefer a run down place at a cheap price so got excuse reno è whole place.hehe.

Can see f1 or not?

Can hear f1 maybe :dancingqueen:

Today go to expo and cannot go through all and only chit chat with 3/4 exhibitors. I came across the Unimax and decided for full solid top (island) kitchen. Seems like a good deal with luxurious package.

upgrade $5 per soft closing hinge (upgrade to Excel or German Blum http://www.blum.com/sg/en/index.php)

upgrade soft closing drawer

$69psf for kitchen. $120psf for solid top. $320 for solid top basin (optional) can change to s/s one. Not sure Ah Soon can beat that price or not. I was told that solid top in the market have 3 range, $75psf $90psf and $120psf. But not sure how to compare the quality. the difference is 50%. a good 20ft solid top will cost additional $900. Any Ah soon customers use solid top before and what is the quality so far?

Edited by SmallCarrot

Hi, can anyone give me contact number of Ah Soon?

Thanks

Today met up with him, wah i must say that he looks so handsome. I got shock myself, nice and neat hair cut. But dressing err still the same, more handsome leh. lolz With rate he is going, next time i see him, he could wearing 3 pce suit liao.

Edited by blackcar

Hi, can anyone give me contact number of Ah Soon?

Thanks

Edited by LYH

Hi All,

We'll currently in the process of starting our renovation journey and need to find a reliable and yet economical contractor. From all the recommendations about Ah soon, I would also like to talk to him about my place to get a reno quotation.

Can someone pls PM me his contact. If you have any other recommended contractors or IDs, pls let me know too, so that me and my wife can make an informed choice.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi there,

Likewise please pm me Ah soon contact and other reco contractors,

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi All,

We'll currently in the process of starting our renovation journey and need to find a reliable and yet economical contractor. From all the recommendations about Ah soon, I would also like to talk to him about my place to get a reno quotation.

Can someone pls PM me his contact. If you have any other recommended contractors or IDs, pls let me know too, so that me and my wife can make an informed choice.

Thanks in Advance.

I may join Ah Soon fan club. I believe he has enough customer to form a local contractor union. Since so many owners can do the design themselves and choose material easily from anywhere in Singapore, owner can become the ID themselves and saving like 20%~30% cost.

However, I think all sub-contractors have to pay him some insurance in case some bad workmanship require extra efforts to redo. I will also do a T-Blog to share. Mine is a very bad condition and odd-shaped but cheapest psf in central with open view to New Year Count down :D I can view directly live fireworks count down 2010 from my living room! 180 degree wide open unblock!

hwahhh location sounds cool lor. ok ok u fixed your housewarming on 31 dec 2009, 11pm. we all cheong to your place to book a spot to see fireworks!!

Wow,seems like u got a gd deal. Most i tink prefer a run down place at a cheap price so got excuse reno è whole place.hehe.

Can see f1 or not?