Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi.. hi.. i read through this thread and i will be getting a quotation fr mr patrick .. he will be coming to my flat on thursday .. may i have a copy of ur quoatation ? thank you.. :)

haiz, actually i got quote fr one contractor and 2 ID , for 4 rm flat .. vy exp and way above my budget :bangwall: .. Excited for this thursday..

wanna start my t -blg lei, wil do when weekend.. hee..

Sent...good luck! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

worldangel: saw ur quote and thank you so much for ur prompt reply.

starblume: jus bk after meeting with Patrick , the quote is not within the budget.. dunno lei.. now stress..

Hi ponyoblue

Can you share your quotation from Patrick?

Thanks

worldangel: saw ur quote and thank you so much for ur prompt reply.

starblume: jus bk after meeting with Patrick , the quote is not within the budget.. dunno lei.. now stress..

Hi ponyoblue

Can you share your quotation from Patrick?

Thanks

hii. once i finalised with patrick i will send u.. pm me ur e mail address ..

Hey everybody!

Here's another update on my reno progress, today I went to order the following items -

Nam Wah:

WC x 2 (Cotto)

basins x 2

towel rack x 2

towel ring x 1

mirror x 1

lighting x 1

Total = S$95X (including GST) less 20% warehouse discount

Gain City:

Mitsubishi System 2 non inverter (total 4 units)

Total = S$42XX including GST & installation charges

Poh Joo:

basin taps x 2

bath tub x 1

rain shower x 1

normal shower spray x 1

shower mixer x 1

storage heater x 1 (15 gallon)

toilet roll holder x 2

glass shelf for toiletries x 1

corner rack for toiletries x 2

hand sprays x 2

moveable shower holder x 1

bath mixer x 1

Total = S$19XX

At Poh Joo, the lady who helped me was really professional and non pushy, name was Emeline. Service was excellent and although there wasn't much discount, we walked away feeling like royalty haha

And also, I mentioned previously I had problems with my air con, turns out today I got a call from Gain City to confirm that I got a slot for plumbing and installation this Monday!! Omg... :dribble: Now I can finally sleep this weekend knowing my renovation can finally progress smoothly... Not sure whether they were bullsh!t-ing about the packed schedule but nevertheless happy la, so I'm not complaining ok? :P

Hope the numbers help you all to gauge roughly how much u will need to set aside for the items! Will update again on Monday when my air con guy and contractor meet :) Oh, Patrick was sooo nice lar, I told him Monday air con guy going down to install, and he immediately say he'll be there also. But the original plan was that on Tuesday I'm meeting him cos my other items like WC and bathtub are arriving, then he also say he will be there :good:

Today has been a good day :D

Starblume : u mus be busy, i took a day leave to go through the quotation and do research, how is the quality of nam wah and poh jo ? i m so new in all this , still have not buy anything, i jus bought 3 bed only. will be waiting for ur advise..

Hi to all.. I'm new here.. based on all the comments i read, seems like patrick/Ho bee is very popular.. hehe..

To ponyoblue, starblume, worldangel: Can i request for a copy of patrick's quotation please?

Am getting my flat probably end of the year and am starting to do my research now.. =) kiasu??? keke...

Big Thanks in advance!

Hi to all..

Im a newbie too.. bought a resale 5 room recently at Bukit Panjang.. should be getting the keys end June, nw sourcing for reno quotations hopefully to moved in b4 Lunar seventh month..

Just pm starblume & worldangel to share their quotations after seeing so many positive feedbacks on Patrick.. :)

Cheers

Serene

Starblume : u mus be busy, i took a day leave to go through the quotation and do research, how is the quality of nam wah and poh jo ? i m so new in all this , still have not buy anything, i jus bought 3 bed only. will be waiting for ur advise..

Poh Joo stuff not bad, I bought all my toiletries and sinks from them. So far functioning fine. Though their taps have this filter in them, will cause the water flow to be smaller. So you need to ask your plumber to remove the filter before fixing it up in your toilets.

Hi to all.. I'm new here.. based on all the comments i read, seems like patrick/Ho bee is very popular.. hehe..

To ponyoblue, starblume, worldangel: Can i request for a copy of patrick's quotation please?

Am getting my flat probably end of the year and am starting to do my research now.. =) kiasu??? keke...

Big Thanks in advance!

Yea sure I can send to you..but need your email add ;)

Poh Joo stuff not bad, I bought all my toiletries and sinks from them. So far functioning fine. Though their taps have this filter in them, will cause the water flow to be smaller. So you need to ask your plumber to remove the filter before fixing it up in your toilets.

Thank you.. i jus bought sofa (newest arrival 1 day old) ;) fr sofa club.. soon will post the pic..hee.. pocket burn a hole liao. heee.. tmr wil go n see poh joo, btw how do you get revised and sign the contract ?cos i wanna change few things .. u r using turbo ? how is it ? i am thinking to get Rinnai, so much rave ..or will get turbo..

jus an update bought air con system 3 mistubishi easy clean, 1 set of tiny patio table and stools, shoe cabinet.

Thank you.. i jus bought sofa (newest arrival 1 day old) ;) fr sofa club.. soon will post the pic..hee.. pocket burn a hole liao. heee.. tmr wil go n see poh joo, btw how do you get revised and sign the contract ?cos i wanna change few things .. u r using turbo ? how is it ? i am thinking to get Rinnai, so much rave ..or will get turbo..

jus an update bought air con system 3 mistubishi easy clean, 1 set of tiny patio table and stools, shoe cabinet.

To get the quote revised, I usually will meet up with Patrick or I will e-mail what are the additional stuff I need. Then he will edit and send me the revised version with his signature via post cos I need that to apply for my reno loan from bank.

Turbo oven is functioning well for me so far...but my baking is limited to mostly cookies and casserole dishes...haven't really tried baking cakes so dunno how good the oven will be when it comes to that. But so far, it is good and user-friendly...my cookies turn out well most of the time (well, according to ppl who ate them :P )

To get the quote revised, I usually will meet up with Patrick or I will e-mail what are the additional stuff I need. Then he will edit and send me the revised version with his signature via post cos I need that to apply for my reno loan from bank.

Turbo oven is functioning well for me so far...but my baking is limited to mostly cookies and casserole dishes...haven't really tried baking cakes so dunno how good the oven will be when it comes to that. But so far, it is good and user-friendly...my cookies turn out well most of the time (well, according to ppl who ate them :P )

hee.. jus revised the quote, we will see when can sign the contract .. yeah finally can start to reno laio :D .. went to poh joo and lightings.com.sg .. bought liao..

soon soon wil do t -blog..

hii. once i finalised with patrick i will send u.. pm me ur e mail address ..

Hi ponyoblue,

I have heard good thing from Patrick in this forum. Can PM me your quote at toyzhop@gmail.com

Yea sure I can send to you..but need your email add ;)

worldangel,

can you PM or email me (freiwill01@yahoo.com) a copy of the quote/contract also? starting my reno project but only doing kitchen and common bathroom (budget limitation).

thanks ahead :)