Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

From the comments here seems like Patrick really has a lot of happy customers. After my first reno experience, I am really looking for a contractor/ID who is easy to talk to and reliable...I metup with Home Concept for a site visit at my place..but the revised quote is 8K more than the initial quote..hopefully Patrick's one would be reducing costs instead of increasing after his site visit.

So far do you gals have any comments on his work? I read here that his tilers are good..but electrician not so...thinking if i shld jus engage him to do the tiling work and engage someone else for electrical etc.

patrick's quotation(paper) always appear to be "MORE EXPENSIVE" than others.

But when the reno work starts, those so called contractor/ID that gives a cheaper quotation will start to tell you this one not included, that one included and will end up even more expensive than HOBEE.

Hobee's quotation got NO HIDDEN COST thats why many pple think that hobee is expensive.

i believe they already changed the electrician.... no problem with patrick if you want to engage your own. He is not the type that wants to earn all your money.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Hapimint,

Paiseh for the late reply, haven't been looking in Ho Bee thread as often as I do in T-blog section.

Based on the currency rate, can consider it as cheap. Only thing is what you spend on furniture in sg is about roughly the same amount spent in JB except the currency is different. :)

As for installment plans, I do not know since my furniture is fully paid up. If you would like to get furniture from the place where I bought my furniture, pm me for the address.

Hi BunBun,

realised from your information that you bought your furnitures from JB. I am considering to go JB to buy furnitures too. Is it cheaper? Where can we go to get furnitures and is there any installment plans?

Hi,

Want to check something..

WITHOUT topping up any cash, do you all get Hafale hinges? And Jasmine drawer tracks?

Hi,

Want to check something..

WITHOUT topping up any cash, do you all get Hafale hinges? And Jasmine drawer tracks?

Am using Hafale hinges and Blum drawer tracks for my kitchen carpentry, and I have to top-up some cash.

really? if i am selecting reno company, it's really hard for me to choose.

but if no ah keong will be no good.

Ah Keong told me that he will be working for Patrick till end of this month, then he will set up his own reno company... anyone heard of this too??

oh in this case, can we contact ah keong directly? can anyone PM me his contacts?

Ah Keong said he gonna change his contact after his last day with Ho Bee leh... so anyone able to get his new number.. do post it here.. I think I still need him to do some carpentry work... Thanks!!!

Ah Keong said he gonna change his contact after his last day with Ho Bee leh... so anyone able to get his new number.. do post it here.. I think I still need him to do some carpentry work... Thanks!!!

isit ah keong work to patrick? and patrick is ho bee' s boss?

please advise thanks

isit ah keong work to patrick? and patrick is ho bee' s boss?

please advise thanks

Currently Ah Keong is Patrick's carpenter. Or subcon I think. So Patrick is the main-con and subcons all the woodwork to Keong .

But some forumers are saying Ah Keong mention to them he will be setting up his own reno company soon. So thats why next time if you get Ho Bee, Ah Keong might not be the one doing the carpentry for your project. If you want Ah Keong you might have to call him directly

Currently Ah Keong is Patrick's carpenter. Or subcon I think. So Patrick is the main-con and subcons all the woodwork to Keong .

But some forumers are saying Ah Keong mention to them he will be setting up his own reno company soon. So thats why next time if you get Ho Bee, Ah Keong might not be the one doing the carpentry for your project. If you want Ah Keong you might have to call him directly

ok noted, thanks alot