Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

I have been reading renotalk for some time and finally it is my turn to post my own thread for my home.

My floorplan

Floorplan.jpg

This is a resale 5I unit at Yishun st 21, 24 yrs old flat. We will be doing a magor rehaul to the flat as the condition is considered quite bad :bangwall: . Have asked for quotation from a few contractor and have shortlisted Henry from Impress 21 and Yeak from Basic Image. We will be meeting Yeak this evening to discuss his quotation in detail, hoping to get some discount from him :P

Edited by tulips

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi welcome...

Exciting days ahead of you! I've just done up my place and my contractor is Henry from Impress 21, I must say he has done a good job. Good luck in choosing your contractor :)

Congrates on ur new home! :D I like ur layout, and there's a big area for dining too! :)

Hehe, hopefully you'll get lots of discounts & freebies from Yeak. He's a good and responsible contractor. :)

ups for another potential yeaker...

fully agree with angel.. my experience with him so far is very good..

totally no regrets :thumbs up:

I also hope for more discount and freebies :D the more the merries

Hope to confirm my contractor asap coz we have been struck in the shortlisting process for abt 1 month already and there is like no progress and my place need to be ready by end sept.

These are the scope of work which I required:

1. Laying marble tile in living room, storeroom and 3 bedrooms with marble skirting (I have shortlisted one marble tile at Soon Bee Huat)

2. Hacking of all the existing tiles in the unit

3. Laying homo floor tiles in kitchen, balcony and 1 toilet (floor tiling and hacking for master toilet will be done by HDB)

4. Laying homo wall tiles in 2 toilets (no wall tiles for kitchen, will do plastering instead)

5. Plaster walls and celling for whole unit using plastering compound

6. Rewire of electricity

7. Rerun of water pipes (Hot water in 2 toilets only)

8. Printing of wall and celling for whole unit with oil sealant and ICI paint.

welcome!! i hope you'll get more freebies from him too!!!

my experience so far very good....most importantly can entrust him to get things done and chin cai....... :good::good: also he control the work timeline very well...

have to confirm a contractor fast if you need your house by sept....if you need to see yeak's works in progress, pm me...my place now painting...next week carpentry up...

Haha! precious, u're fast! I just changed my siggy and urs same liao :) How's the painting coming along?

Edited by Angel81

Hi tulips,

Welcome! Me also having similar layout as you. Hee.. quite afew of us here have this layout.

Its quite interesting to see the different design from the same layout. Looking forward to seeing your design. :D

Wahhhh.. That seems to be a big project! Marble tiles are very cooling. :good: Got pics of the current place to show us? :)

The reason why we wanted marble is becoz we like the coolness of marble and we dun like the grout line. i will go and take the picture this wk end. Sit tight for the pictures

Hi tulips,

Welcome! Me also having similar layout as you. Hee.. quite afew of us here have this layout.

Its quite interesting to see the different design from the same layout. Looking forward to seeing your design. :D

hmmm... i tink mine will be a boring design becoz we are not planning to hack any walls... no money to hack walls :bleah: