Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

wah... precious... sunday u wake up so early ar... for the marble tiles, i think it is a norm to do dry lay first. If the tiles supplier never do dry lay for u, the contractor will also do it for u to see b4 they proceed to cement the tiles. For SBH, they will charge extra $1 psf to see the dry lay. But we only opt to see the dry lay for the living and dining area coz we wan to ensure that those marble tiles for this area is swee swee one... As for the bedrooms, the area where u can see the floor tiles is not alot after placing the furnitures so no point to waste money to dry lay the tiles for the bedrooms.

Edited by tulips

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Uhoo! Your place should be starting tomorrow right? Good luck to a smooth renovation :D

Congrats!!! hope to see more pictures of your progress.... ;)

Yeah :yeah: tomolo will be day 1. this is the day that we have been looking forward to.

must be very excited :sport-smiley-018: ...lot of hacking? no wonder yeak told us tomorrow th tilers will come to my place to box up the pipes in the kitchen....

hi which block is ur place and how much did u pay for it? :rolleyes:

My blk is 213 (near to northpoint), paid around $258k b4 rebates but tat was in 2007 b4 the property market boom.

hahaha of coz not, i rented out the rooms coz our wedding is in Nov this yr so we planned our renovation to be just in time for us to move in after our wedding

Edited by tulips

No choice but to plan earlier becoz we noe that we wun be able to cope with the expenses of wedding + renovation + COV all at one time... that will be alot of money leh :deal:

initally we only planned to buy a 4rm flat but at time 4rm flat at yishun area are all calling for COV of at least $10k... we din have so much cash on hand tat time coz i was still studying so in the end we decided to get a 5 rm flat instead as the market tread for 5 rm flat at tat time is either selling at valuation or below valutaion.

good investment la. next time sell also higher. but 5-rm a lot of space. can have one room as study room. or ktv room. :D

rondy: wah, u from yishun meh? no la. i can't sing for nuts. i write tat to tell others u have ktv room mah. haha

guy...he got a few properties lei....the one at racecourse road more like his weekend house.... ;)

wah liao. din noe he's so rich... :rolleyes:

砖石王老虎, single, rich, not bad looking, can cook and bake....what more can you ask for?

wah liao

you typed 砖 !!! kekeke. so apt. linked to renovation. :P

should be 钻 keke. :dribble:

but hor, have a lot of bricks mean money also. cos can build a lot of houses. have diamonds also good. means rich. :D

huat ahhhhh!!! :dancingqueen: