Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
7 more days to renovation~~

waiting for uncle jason to give me permission to buy lights..

Wah you really cant wait leh :sport-smiley-018:

Havent even started your reno, you already bought so much stuff le whereas for me, I have not even scout for it yet hahahaha

Anyway where do you intend to go buy your lights ah ?

i already got what i want in mind.. just need to go lightings.com.sg and buy all..

then after tat, go ikea and buy the kitchen stuffs..

6 more days.. faster come~~ buey tahan liao.. wahahahaa

i already got what i want in mind.. just need to go lightings.com.sg and buy all..

then after tat, go ikea and buy the kitchen stuffs..

6 more days.. faster come~~ buey tahan liao.. wahahahaa

Eh how do you know how many lights you need ah ?

I guess I will have to wait for Jason to tell me how many lights to buy leh hahahahaha

wow..lady....you are fast and furious. You already bought like 70% of the stuffs for your house! :lol: I haven't even source for the mattress and TV... How long will your renovation takes? I think your house will be fully furnish earlier than me.. haha.

wow..lady....you are fast and furious. You already bought like 70% of the stuffs for your house! :lol: I haven't even source for the mattress and TV... How long will your renovation takes? I think your house will be fully furnish earlier than me.. haha.

Eh bro, u like a couple of days nvr come in liao leh so how's your house progress ?

Anyway i thinking of buying my mattress from Robinson leh since can pay by installment hahaha :P

Or got any better place to suggest ah ? :D

Eh bro, u like a couple of days nvr come in liao leh so how's your house progress ?

Anyway i thinking of buying my mattress from Robinson leh since can pay by installment hahaha :P

Or got any better place to suggest ah ? :D

Have been busy..running for meetings... :rolleyes:

Haven't went to my house yet since last Saturday...Have to see if I have time to go down on Wednesday. heehee

Mattress har...I haven't decide yet leh.. Mattress like no lobang I think....I think depend on individual shop that run promotion....don't know leh.

Have been busy..running for meetings... :rolleyes:

Haven't went to my house yet since last Saturday...Have to see if I have time to go down on Wednesday. heehee

Mattress har...I haven't decide yet leh.. Mattress like no lobang I think....I think depend on individual shop that run promotion....don't know leh.

Best is to find a place where i can pay by interest free installment since i will be getting a divan and it usually cost abt 3k leh faintz..... :wacko:

Best is to find a place where i can pay by interest free installment since i will be getting a divan and it usually cost abt 3k leh faintz..... :wacko:

I am quite open for choices... I have slept on different mattress before...even those low end "di lam"..haha... But, all doesn't make a different to me....maichim all kind I also sleep like a pig....But, I am very particular about pillow... Was tempting to buy the tempur pillow.

Seahorse is very friendly to the wallet...I haven't tried...but some of my friends told me is good.. So maybe is one of my choices also..

I am quite open for choices... I have slept on different mattress before...even those low end "di lam"..haha... But, all doesn't make a different to me....maichim all kind I also sleep like a pig....But, I am very particular about pillow... Was tempting to buy the tempur pillow.

Seahorse is very friendly to the wallet...I haven't tried...but some of my friends told me is good.. So maybe is one of my choices also..

Me cannot leh

I've been sleeping on a sofa bed all this while and whole body will ache when I woke up the next morning

I've tried king koll but dun like it too

So the next one i would like to try sealy or serta bah but not sure if robinson carry these two brands or not :)

Me cannot leh

I've been sleeping on a sofa bed all this while and whole body will ache when I woke up the next morning

I've tried king koll but dun like it too

So the next one i would like to try sealy or serta bah but not sure if robinson carry these two brands or not :)

oh....icicic... That mean..I think u need those harder support mattress..

Have u tried tempur?

http://www.tempur.com.sg/

oh....icicic... That mean..I think u need those harder support mattress..

Have u tried tempur?

http://www.tempur.com.sg/

Eh ? is it the commonly know memory pillow ? hahaha

me no like leh cos it feels very hot after a while moreover the way i sleep hor, my wife should feel fortunate that she's not on the floor when she woke up the next morning leh hahahaha :P