Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chip&dale

Chip & Dale

Eh ? is it the commonly know memory pillow ? hahaha

me no like leh cos it feels very hot after a while moreover the way i sleep hor, my wife should feel fortunate that she's not on the floor when she woke up the next morning leh hahahaha :P

hahaha...U must be a kongfu master when u sleep... haha. I haven't really test out these mattress. Agree it get very warm with these memory stuffs that form the contour of your back... Aiya..I know liao...u should get a water bed lah.. heehee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hahaha...U must be a kongfu master when u sleep... haha. I haven't really test out these mattress. Agree it get very warm with these memory stuffs that form the contour of your back... Aiya..I know liao...u should get a water bed lah.. heehee

Cannot leh cos I will get sea sick easily leh moreover if got sharp thingy poke the bed hor, i will be swimming in a pool of water leh :unsure: hahahaha :lol:

haha.. i only got mattress, divan, headboard.. also paid by installments (now fully paid) simmons one.. hehe.. 4.6k.. super expensive..

lucky we already paid it.. if not will add more holes to our pockets now.. haha..

i'm also waiting for uncle jason to give me the number of lights to buy..

tv and fridge i also haven't buy yet.. i think after buy lights, i want to buy washing machine and dryer liao.. already aim the brand i want.. hahaa..

6 oct faster come.. i nothing to do very the bo liao..~~~

Wah you 1 short reply 3 times i also dunno which one to answer leh hahahaha

anyway ya i guess will have to wait for robinson sale bah

will be paying for installment lah since it's interest free hahahaha :P

what brand u getting for your WM and Dryer ? seriously is there a need for dryer ? i have 1 too but really very high electricity consumption leh

hahaa.. i'm aiming electrolux.. hmm.. cos staying with in-laws.. always use dryer.. used to it liao lor..

oh okie my wife also aiming that too hahahaha

but not cheap leh :(

Edited by coffee_o

yalor.. expensive.. pray hard hard got sales...

which model ur wife aiming?

Eh i not sure leh din bother asking her too hahahaha

cos i realised that the more i asked, the more likely i will burst my budget hahahaha

hahaha... very true wor..

just like everytime i meet uncle jason, my pocket hole's getting bigger..

haix..

counting down 5 days..

eh no leh i think your pocket hole getting bigger is becos you go visit ppl's house le got nothing to do with Jason hahahahaha

In fact, I didn't meet Jason but already had a number of stuff I would like him to add more me le hahahaha

eh no leh i think your pocket hole getting bigger is becos you go visit ppl's house le got nothing to do with Jason hahahahaha

In fact, I didn't meet Jason but already had a number of stuff I would like him to add more me le hahahaha

haha.. quite true.. i better stop visting houses... haha.. =p

wah.. ur renovation already 60k liao.. how come so exp ah?

can to share ur quote?