Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Thanks for the tip...we planning to engage the fsm before we start reno...but if the previous owner still inside the house, is it ok to bring the fsm to view the house and give his comments?

This one no idea leh.

Do check with the current owner about this and let ur FSM know about the situation.

I guess they will be the best ppl to check with.

About the grant thin, I thin it’s easy to get…

Both our combine income is about 8k, still can get 30 + 10K, that was in last yr oct or nov.

Now I thin the cap went up liao?

Got try got chance, n no harm trying lo.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congrats on getting your new place..

yeah i've applied for AHG and got 10k grant :dribble:. eligible because i just enter the working society not long ago.

no harm trying and it's pretty easy to know whether you are eligible. just take the total amount of what you and your partner had earned for the past 1 year and divide by 12 and see what range it falls into.

Yea but problem is my hubby is a self-employed...must be exactly one year from the date you apply? Like if I sent in application in May, I must calculate from April last year until April this year? Cos for my husband, have to use his income tax statement which is from December 2007 until December 2008...I also blur :dunno:

We really hope to get at least 5k for the house...otherwise will have to pay even more cash T_T

This one no idea leh.

Do check with the current owner about this and let ur FSM know about the situation.

I guess they will be the best ppl to check with.

About the grant thin, I thin it’s easy to get…

Both our combine income is about 8k, still can get 30 + 10K, that was in last yr oct or nov.

Now I thin the cap went up liao?

Got try got chance, n no harm trying lo.

Yup, the cap went up to 5k per household instead of 4k for the combined income...

We already getting 40k for staying near parents...

Hopefully will get approved...

Yup, the cap went up to 5k per household instead of 4k for the combined income...

We already getting 40k for staying near parents...

Hopefully will get approved...

oic...

if i din rem wrongly, all i got was 40k...

after cpf deduction + grant, still left with abt 200k housing loan...

have locked in some amount in cpf investement liao.. this is for emergency use... ;)

all the best to your application.

oic...

if i din rem wrongly, all i got was 40k...

after cpf deduction + grant, still left with abt 200k housing loan...

have locked in some amount in cpf investement liao.. this is for emergency use... ;)

all the best to your application.

Our loan amount was very little, we think it is cos we indicated that we actually wanted to buy a 4 room flat...only after searching for 1 month plus we discovered that it is more worth it to get a 5 room flat...

Thanks for your well wishes, that's what we hope too...

Finally it's here: the floor plan of the house :P

Wow, worldangel, a very nice layout and it is big. Haha...

What is the floor area of your flat, by the way?

Wow, worldangel, a very nice layout and it is big. Haha...

What is the floor area of your flat, by the way?

126 sqm :) It is a 5I flat.

We are now contemplating of knocking down the wall in between the main bedroom and the second common room. Then can have a very big mbr! :notti:

But if we do that, we will have to cover up the door for the common room and relay the tiles for the common room so that it will be the same as the one in the current main bedroom as the tiles are currently of different types...

Edited by worldangel

Hehe okie...just got your msg ;)

Looks like already have a few contractors which I can contact by the time I want to start reno-ing my house :)

Just went to meet my agent to settle all the documentation stuff...she said she will try to get the earliest first appointment date for us. Hopefully by end of June or early July :rolleyes:

Any of you applied for additional housing grant here?

Hey gal congratz ...... finally wor ..... - Welcome to woodland !

ha ...

Me applied AHG . what information you want to know ?

BTW ... din expect u to start a RT-blog before me ... ha

Tomolo my lighting will be up .... so excited .... hope this weekend i can start my blog lol :)

Hey gal congratz ...... finally wor ..... - Welcome to woodland !

ha ...

Me applied AHG . what information you want to know ?

haha thanks...

Did you apply for it recently? Want to know the payslips that you gave to them, is it exactly a year from the month you applied? Like if you applied in May, you gave them the payslips from April 2008 to April 2009?

And anyone in your household happens to be self-employed? My husband is, so now we are a bit confused about how to calculate our total income...

And yea, we didn't expect to get our place so fast...looking forward to see your blog cos now we searching for ideas on how to renovate our place! :P

Edited by worldangel

Big place and u've got a nice layout. :P

Hehe thanks...but the master bedroom actually quite small...and the previous owner's built in wardrobe is so big it took up like one third of the room...that's why now we contemplating want to knock down the wall between the main bedroom and second room or not...

how much contractor usually charge for knocking down a wall?

haha thanks...

Did you apply for it recently? Want to know the payslips that you gave to them, is it exactly a year from the month you applied? Like if you applied in May, you gave them the payslips from April 2008 to April 2009?

And anyone in your household happens to be self-employed? My husband is, so now we are a bit confused about how to calculate our total income...

And yea, we didn't expect to get our place so fast...looking forward to see your blog cos now we searching for ideas on how to renovate our place! :P

My case , it's the latest 12 month pay slip from the month of 1st appointment. self employed , i dun know how they cal wor. Sorry this i can't help you. (maybe they take yr income tax )

Hehe thanks...but the master bedroom actually quite small...and the previous owner's built in wardrobe is so big it took up like one third of the room...that's why now we contemplating want to knock down the wall between the main bedroom and second room or not...

how much contractor usually charge for knocking down a wall?

it's always cheaper to hack then to build . ha .... Hacking of wall is cheap . But if you wan to build back (or the next person who want to buy yr flat) will need to buy alot to build back. I rem my contractor quote me $150 to hack 1 small wall - but in the end i din hack away

it's always cheaper to hack then to build . ha .... Hacking of wall is cheap . But if you wan to build back (or the next person who want to buy yr flat) will need to buy alot to build back. I rem my contractor quote me $150 to hack 1 small wall - but in the end i din hack away

Oh ic ic...the only place where I need to build back is the door for the second room...take away the door and seal up the entrance so that our converted main bedroom will only have 1 door...

I called HDB and they did say they will look at the income tax but that one was only for December 2007 until December 2008...so dunno whether need to show them the income for January 2009 to May 2009 or not...

I think will just submit income tax for them to see first then see how

Edited by worldangel