Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Oh,ic, u not a woodlander ah… :P

From where we are staying, the nearest plaza/market would be Blk883.

But there’s limited eatery at 883…

But if u walk/drive over to blk888, there are more choices..

And the roast duck there is quite good.

Do go there when u have chance/time.

My frens and I named the place by blk no… ;)

have a nice lunch

we also called that place 三条八。。。most woodlanders will know which one you referring to....food there is nice....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh I see, yeah, I "don't belong" there - up North.

I am here far "East", haha... :P

So far away...actually one of the reasons I get woodlands is cos easier to go to Malaysia... :D

we also called that place 三条八。。。most woodlanders will know which one you referring to....food there is nice....

So far I have only been to one coffeeshop there...the one that looks quite new with a stall selling bbq seafood and another stall selling western food...I think there is still another coffeeshop but haven't been there yet..

So far away...actually one of the reasons I get woodlands is cos easier to go to Malaysia... :D

Actually, I have been moving around since young, but all in the East as my family only used to the East side (me too!). It is convenient in your sense about easier to go over to Malaysia, but if given the choice again, I will still choose to move around the Eastern part... :)

So far I have only been to one coffeeshop there...the one that looks quite new with a stall selling bbq seafood and another stall selling western food...I think there is still another coffeeshop but haven't been there yet..

is it the one nearer to ntuc? so they have finished reno?

Actually, I have been moving around since young, but all in the East as my family only used to the East side (me too!). It is convenient in your sense about easier to go over to Malaysia, but if given the choice again, I will still choose to move around the Eastern part... :)

I actually haven't been around the eastern side of Singapore much...only went there for chalet outing

Yea, depends on everyone's preference ba, I have always been in the northern side now that I think of it... :P

is it the one nearer to ntuc? so they have finished reno?

Yup, the one beside NTUC de. The place is fully operational now and it looks new :) Didn't know they went through reno...

I actually haven't been around the eastern side of Singapore much...only went there for chalet outing

Yea, depends on everyone's preference ba, I have always been in the northern side now that I think of it... :P

Definitely, if you are used to an area, most likely you would stick to that same area. Of course, other things like personal preference or staying near parents/in-laws would also be contributing factor(s). ;)

Definitely, if you are used to an area, most likely you would stick to that same area. Of course, other things like personal preference or staying near parents/in-laws would also be contributing factor(s). ;)

Yup...my parents in law live in the same town also...

Now agent trying to help us apply for additional housing grant but a bit confused on how they calculate the income part...gross income is it inclusive of cpf amount? Anyone who has applied before would care to shed some light on this? TIA! ;)

The roast duck stall is at the coffeeshop which is beside KFC.

The roast duck there is quite nice.

If u drive, there’s a stall selling very nice bak tu teh at blk 85, marsiling mart.

Opp to okamoto or morris furniture shop, both shops are at perpendicular (not along the same side of the road).

Then at semabawang, got nice prata shop.. at the side of petrol station (same side as sembawang plaza)

Got another nice fish head curry, this one is opp to sembawang plaza.

Note: the sembawang plaza is the old one, not the one beside MRT….

JB eat bamboo restaurant, not bad… there are some opp “the store”, bbq and zicha.. not bad too.

Btw, I drive up to KL almost month or bi-monthly :P

Along jalan kuching at KL got very nice curry noodles (out of this world, if u r a curry/spicy food lover)…

The roast duck stall is at the coffeeshop which is beside KFC.

The roast duck there is quite nice.

If u drive, there’s a stall selling very nice bak tu teh at blk 85, marsiling mart.

Opp to okamoto or morris furniture shop, both shops are at perpendicular (not along the same side of the road).

Then at semabawang, got nice prata shop.. at the side of petrol station (same side as sembawang plaza)

Got another nice fish head curry, this one is opp to sembawang plaza.

Note: the sembawang plaza is the old one, not the one beside MRT….

JB eat bamboo restaurant, not bad… there are some opp “the store”, bbq and zicha.. not bad too.

Btw, I drive up to KL almost month or bi-monthly :P

Along jalan kuching at KL got very nice curry noodles (out of this world, if u r a curry/spicy food lover)…

I don't drive T_T I have only been to Sembawang plaza once...

I think I will explore all the coffeeshops in the 888 plaza first :)

Finally it's here: the floor plan of the house :P

floorplanl.jpg

They are quite fast in sending it out...

The store has been divided into two: one half is a prayer's room the other half being a storeroom. Still not sure if we want to place our altar in the prayer's room, need to get advice from feng shui master first.

Edited by worldangel

Hi angel, nice layout... spacious

If u has intention to engage FSM, please let FSM visit and recommend the layout at ur unit, b4 u get ID/contractor to design.

FYI, my ID was there when my FSM came to my unit….

It’s good in a way, that the ID will have a clear picture of wat can do, wat can’t do.

Wat colour can use, and which wall can hack anot la, or need to change door location….

Been there, done that :P:D

Hi angel, nice layout... spacious

If u has intention to engage FSM, please let FSM visit and recommend the layout at ur unit, b4 u get ID/contractor to design.

FYI, my ID was there when my FSM came to my unit….

It’s good in a way, that the ID will have a clear picture of wat can do, wat can’t do.

Wat colour can use, and which wall can hack anot la, or need to change door location….

Been there, done that :P:D

Thanks for the tip...we planning to engage the fsm before we start reno...but if the previous owner still inside the house, is it ok to bring the fsm to view the house and give his comments?

Hehe okie...just got your msg ;)

Looks like already have a few contractors which I can contact by the time I want to start reno-ing my house :)

Just went to meet my agent to settle all the documentation stuff...she said she will try to get the earliest first appointment date for us. Hopefully by end of June or early July :rolleyes:

Any of you applied for additional housing grant here?

congrats on getting your new place..

yeah i've applied for AHG and got 10k grant :dribble:. eligible because i just enter the working society not long ago.

no harm trying and it's pretty easy to know whether you are eligible. just take the total amount of what you and your partner had earned for the past 1 year and divide by 12 and see what range it falls into.