Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Thanks for the tip...we planning to engage the fsm before we start reno...but if the previous owner still inside the house, is it ok to bring the fsm to view the house and give his comments?

if the current owner gives permission than it is ok. I did that for my place too. My sellers are very nice people and they allow us to bring the FSM up even before Handover.

WAhhh ur floor area 126sqm big wor!! So nice leh.. got a seperate study room. my eyes red! cos I can't find such a unit at the area i want. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if the current owner gives permission than it is ok. I did that for my place too. My sellers are very nice people and they allow us to bring the FSM up even before Handover.

WAhhh ur floor area 126sqm big wor!! So nice leh.. got a seperate study room. my eyes red! cos I can't find such a unit at the area i want. :(

That's nice of them...I also hope my seller won't mind...then somemore this Sunday my parents want to go see the house...pai seh to everytime ask the agent to accompany me leh, wonder if the seller can just let me come on my own...

Yea, we were quite stunned when we saw that it is such a big house yet selling at such a low price! That's why we took it up straight away haha. Just took us one night to think it over then next afternoon we closed the sale immediately. Our agents are ecstatic lol.

Before this house, we saw mostly 4 rooms and there was one with a valuation of just 5k below this house (315k) but the floor area was only 100sqm! Sometimes really wonder how they do the valuation for the houses.

Today went back to the house with my parents and hubby...this is the first time my parents saw the house and they love it! :D Though while we were there, we overheard the seller talking to the agent about how another buyer (who saw the house before us and almost wanted to get it but backed out last minute) has been calling the agent and the seller to persuade them to sell the house to them instead. They even offered to pay higher COV as compared to us. But we have already signed and exercised the OTP on the day itself, so don't think the seller can sell to another buyer already right?

newhouse003m.jpg

Downstairs the block...my parents love the trees around!

newhouse004.jpg

Kitchen

Most probably not going to do much here except relaminate and change handles...though the concern now is where to put an oven I am planning to buy when the previous owner doesn't have space for an oven in their cabinet. Hmm.

newhouse013.jpg

Master Bedroom Toilet

This toilet location is causing us a headache as it takes up space and makes the room looks cramped and leave little space for us to put the bed..

Edited by worldangel

my previous owner allow me to deliver my dinner table in b4 they actually move out .... ha. think this type of thing can discuss one

Yea...the owner seems quite nice la...though they seem quite regretful they sold the unit to us at such a cheap price lolz...

place nice. if the trees are cherry blossoms trees... if... hahaha

Haha yea...then can film drama there le... :P

By the way, anyone bought mattress from this place called UniSprings in IMM before?

Yea...the owner seems quite nice la...though they seem quite regretful they sold the unit to us at such a cheap price lolz...

you win some, lose some....its so hard to know what's the good price...i also feel my price quite low when i let go....but when i look at transaction for woodlands for the past 1 year...realise not that bad liao...have to learn to be satisfied.... :P

you win some, lose some....its so hard to know what's the good price...i also feel my price quite low when i let go....but when i look at transaction for woodlands for the past 1 year...realise not that bad liao...have to learn to be satisfied.... :P

Yea...just hope the transaction will go through smoothly without any hiccup..

Now we are not sure whether we want to hack down the wall in between the main bedroom and common bedroom to make our mbr bigger. Concern is that we will end up having to have our study tables in our mbr (as the second room was planned to be a study room) and next time when we have kids, we might not have enough room to put them in.

What do you guys think?

Yea...just hope the transaction will go through smoothly without any hiccup..

Now we are not sure whether we want to hack down the wall in between the main bedroom and common bedroom to make our mbr bigger. Concern is that we will end up having to have our study tables in our mbr (as the second room was planned to be a study room) and next time when we have kids, we might not have enough room to put them in.

What do you guys think?

based on past experiences, more rooms better...

Thanks for the opinion...looks like now hubby and I have to think of a way to arrange the furniture in the bedroom so that the space won't look so cramped.

Just got to know from my agent that my first appointment will be on Friday, 17 July at 9.30am :P

Anyone know where we can find this type of chair? Sat on it when we went to dine in Empire State in ILUMA, Bugis last Sat and it was really comfortable to sit on! We went past Breeks Restaurant today and discovered they are using the same type of chair as well...

Looking for the chair to be included in our house if possible...so any kind soul who can enlighten us as to where we can find the chair will be great :D TIA!

3184_73002921438_701326438_1732662_83621

Anyone know where we can find this type of chair? Sat on it when we went to dine in Empire State in ILUMA, Bugis last Sat and it was really comfortable to sit on! We went past Breeks Restaurant today and discovered they are using the same type of chair as well...

Looking for the chair to be included in our house if possible...so any kind soul who can enlighten us as to where we can find the chair will be great :D TIA!

3184_73002921438_701326438_1732662_83621

I know I know . U know abt comfort ? (wait i go check the full detail 1st)