Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Actually, since you already know the address, you can buy the floor plan at $5/copy. I remembered that I bought the softcopy through HDB website about 2 months before the first appointment, I know - I was just too anxious, haha...

If I am not wrong, hardcopy (also $5/copy) is also available at HDB hub (but I don't know where), however, I think it would be good to buy softcopy over hardcopy as you can "reproduce" them easily when it is in softcopy. Cheers! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually, since you already know the address, you can buy the floor plan at $5/copy. I remembered that I bought the softcopy through HDB website about 2 months before the first appointment, I know - I was just too anxious, haha...

If I am not wrong, hardcopy (also $5/copy) is also available at HDB hub (but I don't know where), however, I think it would be good to buy softcopy over hardcopy as you can "reproduce" them easily when it is in softcopy. Cheers! :)

Ooh...how can I go about buying the floor plan? Any link for me to go to? :)

wahhahaha :):sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: I've not been on RT for about a week wor. I finally have a teeny bit of time to come so I keep refreshing. hahaa

I think they will email it to you in a couple of hours.... I can't remember.. mm

congrats!! welcome....i'm staying in woodlands now near Singapore Sports School....moving out next month...

wow 50 houses....not easy...any cash involved for your new house?

i had the same thinking as you, but i worried about buyer backing out rather....hai~~~ but we just have to keep fingers crossed and be positive.... ;)

hope to see your floorplan soon....

Edited by preciousjam

Bought! :D

Now waiting for them to send to me hehe.

preciousjam>where you moving to? Yea, right now there is nothing we can do but to pray that everything will go smoothly...

yup, we paid cov of 6k...plus our loan + grant + cpf not enuff to cover everything, so we need to pay additional 5k to cover as well. So total cash that will be spent is quite high, that's why we hope our renovation cost can be minimized...

Edited by worldangel

preciousjam>where you moving to? Yea, right now there is nothing we can do but to pray that everything will go smoothly...

moving to bukit panjang, nearer to my parents' place...

Edited by preciousjam

moving to bukit panjang, nearer to my parents' place...

Yup..paid quite a lot of cash to cover the house price + agent's fee and evthing...

got a question...if go thru hdb, need to pay lawyer's fee? can pay via cpf?

yup, we paid cov of 6k...plus our loan + grant + cpf not enuff to cover everything, so we need to pay additional 5k to cover as well. So total cash that will be spent is quite high, that's why we hope our renovation cost can be minimized...

at least condition of house looks good...so do the most important things first....

Yup..paid quite a lot of cash to cover the house price + agent's fee and evthing...

got a question...if go thru hdb, need to pay lawyer's fee? can pay via cpf?

for us everything through CPF....so no need to come out cash....just for some little charges here and there...

for us everything through CPF....so no need to come out cash....just for some little charges here and there...

ic ic...so good...

alright going for dinner now, if I get the floor plan later when I come back I will post it up! :D

This is so exciting! :D