Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ppp Aka Sinful Food Party

Hello Fellow Forummers!!!

Will be organizing a Preciousjam's Pastry Party (PPP) aka Sinful Food Party.....Its on the 11th july (sat) at 1pm....

Want to take this opportunity to get to know the forummers that i've "met" here and since realising we have so many baking experts and chefs in the forum, its time to put the skills into use.... ;) (ok, i love pastry!!!)

A list of those I know who can come....

Rondy (muffins)

Angel81 (mini muffins)

Roamca

Newnyew (cheese cake)

Adrian_John

Yeak

Preciousjam (curry chicken, french loaf)

Tulips (ang moh carrot cake)

Ivy

BD & PD (KIV- actually should not KIV...hehe sean you are so near...just drop by la even if you got something on)

Guy77 (KIV)

Aubrey (KIV)

Rierie (KIV)

Skyblue (KIV -will know by wed)

BunBun (can't make it)

need help from BBRon just in case i've missed out someone's name.....

PS : Potluck welcome!!!! :P

Edited by preciousjam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oei.. U spell New's name wrongly lar...:P Wait she dun let u try her cheesecake.. :P

OOPPPPSSS...corrected ...SHhhhhh

Precious, did Yeak tell u any budget? Aniway he knows ur address.. So can always ask him to order sth to be delivered to ur place? A couple of pizzas or sth shd b fine liao lar. And pizza is under pastry bah? :D

Precious, did Yeak tell u any budget? Aniway he knows ur address.. So can always ask him to order sth to be delivered to ur place? A couple of pizzas or sth shd b fine liao lar. And pizza is under pastry bah? :D

he never say lei....ya maybe pizza is a good idea...think if its pastry party, sure very filling without real food.....

he never say lei....ya maybe pizza is a good idea...think if its pastry party, sure very filling without real food.....

Haha yah man. Ur place near a jogging track or gym anot? We should all hit the gym after the sinful party. :P

Check with him loh. But must tell him tat don't need to order too much, cuz got other food woh. Sure very filling one. :)

So wat r u gg to make? :)

Haha yah man. Ur place near a jogging track or gym anot? We should all hit the gym after the sinful party. :P

Check with him loh. But must tell him tat don't need to order too much, cuz got other food woh. Sure very filling one. :)

So wat r u gg to make? :)

don't think the food i cook will be nice...but i'll get my helper to cook curry chicken la....den can eat with french loaf....yum yum!!! :dribble:

But got to divide the food parts to each to make.

So who's making cheesecake, other kind of cake, cupcakes, muffins, cookies?

that's true....please write here who's gonna bake what.....should get new to make the cheese cake....buay ta han...looks so nice!!!

bunbun : you gonna make cheese cake tomorrow?

don't think the food i cook will be nice...but i'll get my helper to cook curry chicken la....den can eat with french loaf....yum yum!!! :dribble:

Yumz! Sounds great. hehehe, muz have lots of potatoes k? I love curry chix's potatoes.

Haha, I have not decide leh. Can I do mini muffins or squares?

Btw, now still not alot of pple leh. Heheh, each pax shouldn't do too big a portion leh. Hehe, if not precious will have to eat the leftovers for a week! :P

Yup, cos cheesecake will taste better if made 1 day in advance for the flavour to 'release' in the fridge. I just remembered i forgot to get the digestive biscuits!

:) So everyone can put down the specialities they want to do cos I actually know how to bake cupcakes, cakes and cookies except for muffins.

that's true....please write here who's gonna bake what.....should get new to make the cheese cake....buay ta han...looks so nice!!!

bunbun : you gonna make cheese cake tomorrow?

consolidate so far

preciousjam : chicken curry with french loaf (anyone wants white rice to go with it?), lychee champange hehe

Angel81 : min muffins

bunbun : what do you want to make? cakes, cup cakes or cookies? ;)

I volunteer cookies since I'm sure BBron will be doing a cake likely?

consolidate so far

preciousjam : chicken curry with french loaf (anyone wants white rice to go with it?), lychee champange hehe

Angel81 : min muffins

bunbun : what do you want to make? cakes, cup cakes or cookies? ;)

I volunteer cookies since I'm sure BBron will be doing a cake likely?

goodie!!! should ask BBron make more stuff since he's the Master Chef!!!