Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ppp Aka Sinful Food Party

:P :P Oh yeah, u know there's one more thing to complete the pastry party besides food & pastry is dessert! Wonder anyone else can do dessert? Bhavarian cream, mousse, parfaits? I'm thinking about dessert on whether i shld try learning to do dessert since I got several collected dessert recipes. :unsure:

Haha! I bought a book about easy desserts! And so far I've only tried one. Everytime just take out the book to admire the pics. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Precious, possible to update how many pple coming? Eg: Angel & hb or Angel - 2pax. That way, we'll be able to better estimate how much goodies to make. :)

ya know, if u take out the N in newnyew, it sounds like niu you, (butter in english) newyew.

anyway precious! got to gve it a miss!! :( cos wallpaper and my tv will be installed this sat. :(

I think my collection is more? :unsure:

I have a thick folder of cake/cupcake/cookie/dessert recipes collected from other sources + 2 cake books+ 2 cupcake books + 1 cookie book? But haven't done every recipe listed yet. Still at cheesecake stage of trying to get it right

Haha! I bought a book about easy desserts! And so far I've only tried one. Everytime just take out the book to admire the pics. :P

I think my collection is more? :unsure:

I have a thick folder of cake/cupcake/cookie/dessert recipes collected from other sources + 2 cake books+ 2 cupcake books + 1 cookie book? But haven't done every recipe listed yet. Still at cheesecake stage of trying to get it right

Haha, I don't have any cake books yet, but have 3 muffins/cupcakes books, 1 desserts, 1 ice cream, 1 pie/tarts, and 1 folder. Don't always print, cuz I keep the webbies in my lappie's bookmarks. Come to think of it, all also abt baking/desserts. Must start to buy others. hahah

Simply can't stop buying the books althou I still can't make most of the stuff since no mixer. hahah :D

Besides baking books, do u have any other recipe books? I'm thinking if I need to buy a sushi book to make sushi. :P

I have a small book on finger food which is more like quick fixes to party food within a short time for parties or dinners. And some recipes for chinese dessert though. Haven't even tried them out yet.

Haha, I don't have any cake books yet, but have 3 muffins/cupcakes books, 1 desserts, 1 ice cream, 1 pie/tarts, and 1 folder. Don't always print, cuz I keep the webbies in my lappie's bookmarks. Come to think of it, all also abt baking/desserts. Must start to buy others. hahah

Simply can't stop buying the books althou I still can't make most of the stuff since no mixer. hahah :D

Besides baking books, do u have any other recipe books? I'm thinking if I need to buy a sushi book to make sushi. :P

I have a small book on finger food which is more like quick fixes to party food within a short time for parties or dinners. And some recipes for chinese dessert though. Haven't even tried them out yet.

Hehe, sounds like we're the same. My hb always ask me why do I need to buy recipe books when there's so many recipes online. But don't you think there's a different feeling between printed recipes and the books? Got lots of lovely pics to :dribble: also woh hor? :P

Kekeke, i think its the fun of doing stuff one just found out what one can do. :) For me, its more like "wow" it feels good baking and the euphoria of trying it out

Hehe, sounds like we're the same. My hb always ask me why do I need to buy recipe books when there's so many recipes online. But don't you think there's a different feeling between printed recipes and the books? Got lots of lovely pics to :dribble: also woh hor? :P

Aiyo! Don't give new suggestions mah! Scarly she can't think of how to put all fruits on a cake, she'll do one each. heheheh *angel dreaming away..* :P

u wait long long ah. haha.. i no care, i just cut all n placed on top! :P

ya know, if u take out the N in newnyew, it sounds like niu you, (butter in english) newyew.

anyway precious! got to gve it a miss!! :( cos wallpaper and my tv will be installed this sat. :(

hehe aubrey u v cute ah! i never tot of tat before. but true true..

:P :P Oh yeah, u know there's one more thing to complete the pastry party besides food & pastry is dessert! Wonder anyone else can do dessert? Bhavarian cream, mousse, parfaits? I'm thinking about dessert on whether i shld try learning to do dessert since I got several collected dessert recipes. :unsure:

can make something from durian? i craving liu lian lei...

u wait long long ah. haha.. i no care, i just cut all n placed on top! :P

:( *dream bubble burst liao...*

can make something from durian? i craving liu lian lei...

Haha, no idea how to do it.. Got durian muffins one anot? :P

Nowdays got durian puffs, durian crepes. Nothing aint impossible like this.

:( *dream bubble burst liao...*

Haha, no idea how to do it.. Got durian muffins one anot? :P

Haha, true. New! Try to do durian cheesecake lar! :D

:bleah: eee dunno how it will taste like!! durian n cheese like horrible lei!

I think it is possible actually. There's a lady living overseas holding a regular job but her baking experiments are tops. She's experimented with all sorts of flavours, variety for her cupcakes which actually look tempting and more delicious looking with her decoration skills too. Man, her recipes are slightly more than simple recipes so doing the preparations will take longer than usual, meaning more ingredients more mixing to do.

If you switch the full cream cheese to low fat or light cream cheese, it should be all right to experiment with durian flavour if you can puree the durian and blend it together with the low fat/light cream cheese as full cream cheese is more dense and heavy due to diary proportion.

:bleah: eee dunno how it will taste like!! durian n cheese like horrible lei!