Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ppp Aka Sinful Food Party

Hehe, I think I may be seeing him too. Or at least his staff. Cuz I think my roof is leaking, and there's damp patches at one side of my balcony. :( Hope that he'll send some1 over to my place to access the pblm soon. :(

Yah, drinks will be good. Or maybe some savoury snacks (eg: nuggets) to counter the sweetness? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ooo BunBun! I know why u can only stay awhile for PPP liao. U going to another potluck party in the evening. hehehehe.. 11th July is such a happening date. :P

i also know where bun bun going liao....

what a coincidence!! and both gathering potluck cum people from RT.....actually really feel so good making new friends here....

bun bun : are you going straight from my place or still need to go back prepare food?

what a coincidence!! and both gathering potluck cum people from RT.....actually really feel so good making new friends here....

bun bun : are you going straight from my place or still need to go back prepare food?

hehehe, maybe she's baking 2 cakes. one for PPP, one for the other potluck. :P Think she'll need to borrow ur fridge for the time she's at ur place. If not wait the cake melt. :P

Angel, Precious : I'm not going for the potluck party on that day de, got something else on that day ba. Timing clash cos already have something up for that day :unsure: About that ah, precious.. think got some problem cos just now talk to my hubby about the gathering at your place. I pm you about it.

Ooo BunBun! I know why u can only stay awhile for PPP liao. U going to another potluck party in the evening. hehehehe.. 11th July is such a happening date. :P

I thought I am supposed to bring cookies for the PPP? :P

hehehe, maybe she's baking 2 cakes. one for PPP, one for the other potluck. :P Think she'll need to borrow ur fridge for the time she's at ur place. If not wait the cake melt. :P
Edited by BunBun

Haha sure, provided you all won't find my pastries too sweet for you de. :P

hey bun bun, don't stress yourself la....u make more things for us for the next gathering at New's... :P

Angel, Precious : I'm not going for the potluck party on that day de, got something else on that day ba. Timing clash cos already have something up for that day :unsure: About that ah, precious.. think got some problem cos just now talk to my hubby about the gathering at your place. I pm you about it.

I thought I am supposed to bring cookies for the PPP? :P

Haha, icic. Think we saw ur name at the party-goer list, that's why assume u going loh. hehehhe

Aiyah, thought u will forget and then make ur luscious looking cakes for us. hehehehehehe.. So wat cookies are u going to make? :)

Haha, icic. Think we saw ur name at the party-goer list, that's why assume u going loh. hehehhe

Aiyah, thought u will forget and then make ur luscious looking cakes for us. hehehehehehe.. So wat cookies are u going to make? :)

bun bun can't join us liao....time clash... no chance to try her pastries :~ ...yet...hopefully at the next gathering.... :D

Wah Seh... so drama leh you.

Even if cannot join you people for the PPP, still can organise a mini gathering ma. :P

onion_msn_emotions_03.jpg

Yeah I didn't know myself too until I saw the event being mentioned. :)

Edited by BunBun

Wah Seh... so drama leh you.

Even if cannot join you people for the PPP, still can organise a mini gathering ma. :P

Hehehee... We can go new's new house wen it's done! And party with her tigers and zebras and sheeps. :P

Kekeke ok.

Hehehee... We can go new's new house wen it's done! And party with her tigers and zebras and sheeps. :P