Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Topline

Barbecue In Condo Balcony

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
didn't ur condo provide Barbecue pit?

they do but its more cosy to do in upstairs ... is it against the fire regulations or something?

they do but its more cosy to do in upstairs ... is it against the fire regulations or something?

U planning to do it?

The rule may differ for different MCST and may also vary in terms of the type of unit.

For example, for penthouse units, correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think its an issue to have BBQs at the balcony as I've done it before. But for other levels, I don't think its allowed unless perhaps you're on ground level and have your own patio.

I believe it also depends again on the type of BBQ equipment used. If you use the traditional charcoal and fire type, the MCSTs would not allow it, but if its the electric hot plate type without open flame/fire, they may be OK. So best bet is to clear with the management first.

If my neighbor BBQ and the flame and smoke went into my unit and make my sofa and other furniture got the smell of Charcoal. I will be very PISS OFF

If my neighbor BBQ and the flame and smoke went into my unit, force me to close my window. I will be very PISS OFF.

Like that.. what is the different between staying @ HDB and Condo.

It's basically like chinese 7 mth. Paper burning

If my neighbor BBQ and the flame and smoke went into my unit and make my sofa and other furniture got the smell of Charcoal. I will be very PISS OFF

If my neighbor BBQ and the flame and smoke went into my unit, force me to close my window. I will be very PISS OFF.

Like that.. what is the different between staying @ HDB and Condo.

It's basically like chinese 7 mth. Paper burning

i know. that's why i would only do it if i can find some "smokeless" bbq set ...

i know. that's why i would only do it if i can find some "smokeless" bbq set ...

Actually there is one....I forgot what the brand liao, use electricity and also got this suction thingy...will go find out and post the pic here. Lucky my bbq pit is a small size and I'm on the top level, did not face any problems with my neighbor regards on the flame and smoke went into their unit. :P

Actually there is one....I forgot what the brand liao, use electricity and also got this suction thingy...will go find out and post the pic here. Lucky my bbq pit is a small size and I'm on the top level, did not face any problems with my neighbor regards on the flame and smoke went into their unit. :P

thanks! look forward to the pic.

One more brand.

Electric Grills - 21" Floridian Portable Electric Grill - Kenyon B70082 - 120 V / 240 V - 1300W

Kenyon Electric Grills - 21" Floridian Portable Grill w/ Touch Controls - B70082 - Stainless Steel

The Kenyon Custom All Seasons Electric Grill B70082 is designed to enhance the grilling experience. Made with 304 stainless steel, this electric grill (120 V -1300W) is simple and safe to use. The double coated non-stick grilling surface is dishwasher safe, and allows for easy cleaning. Since it has concealed heating elements, it eliminates flare ups. That means, it is a grill that is all set to provide you the benefits of a conventional grill, without any fuss and mess! This 21" Floridian Electric Grill is worth ordering for, right now!

kenyongrillsb700801.jpgkenyongrillsb700802.jpg171large.jpg

Kenyon Electric Floridian Portable Grill B70082 Features :

• Portable electric grill
  • 304 stainless steel
  • Touch controls
  • Concealed heating elements
  • Fire safe- flame-free, no smoke cooking
  • Nonstick grates
  • Disposable grease tray
  • 3 years' warranty
  • GFI plug equipped
  • UL/C-UL approved
  • Pre-heats in 7 minutes or less
  • Automatic shut-off in 60 to 90 minutes
  • Convenient carrying handles
  • Easy clean up
  • Insulated lid
  • 120 volt -11 amp
  • Kenyon awarded with Vesta award for innovation in design and technology; EID bronze award winner (Excellence In Design)

One more brand.

Electric Grills - 21" Floridian Portable Electric Grill - Kenyon B70082 - 120 V / 240 V - 1300W

Kenyon Electric Grills - 21" Floridian Portable Grill w/ Touch Controls - B70082 - Stainless Steel

The Kenyon Custom All Seasons Electric Grill B70082 is designed to enhance the grilling experience. Made with 304 stainless steel, this electric grill (120 V -1300W) is simple and safe to use. The double coated non-stick grilling surface is dishwasher safe, and allows for easy cleaning. Since it has concealed heating elements, it eliminates flare ups. That means, it is a grill that is all set to provide you the benefits of a conventional grill, without any fuss and mess! This 21" Floridian Electric Grill is worth ordering for, right now!

kenyongrillsb700801.jpgkenyongrillsb700802.jpg171large.jpg

Kenyon Electric Floridian Portable Grill B70082 Features :

• Portable electric grill
  • 304 stainless steel
  • Touch controls
  • Concealed heating elements
  • Fire safe- flame-free, no smoke cooking
  • Nonstick grates
  • Disposable grease tray
  • 3 years' warranty
  • GFI plug equipped
  • UL/C-UL approved
  • Pre-heats in 7 minutes or less
  • Automatic shut-off in 60 to 90 minutes
  • Convenient carrying handles
  • Easy clean up
  • Insulated lid
  • 120 volt -11 amp
  • Kenyon awarded with Vesta award for innovation in design and technology; EID bronze award winner (Excellence In Design)

Thanks a lot! Can these be purchased in Singapore? Any idea where?