Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Didn't know that she is so busy nowadays :jawdrop: 6 more days my reno will start....

Ya, juz now she came to my house with her phone rang a few times. Good luck for your reno & show us pics, okay?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I cant wait for yours to start too, 1 more project for us to kaypoh :D .

haha, there will be nothing much for me to show, plain and simple, just doing the necessity without much carpentry...

Didn't know that she is so busy nowadays :jawdrop: 6 more days my reno will start....
ok lar, soon you will be discussing about the rewiring, hope the VO stays low... by the time yours finish, it will be my turn... so long...

haha, there will be nothing much for me to show, plain and simple, just doing the necessity without much carpentry...

ok lar, soon you will be discussing about the rewiring, hope the VO stays low... by the time yours finish, it will be my turn... so long...

My rewire came out to be 3k :o .... 28 lightings, 13 D Socket, 6 S Socket.... somehow excess my budget.

Hi pbtgal,

How's everything after move in?

Hi Takomi

ya long time din update my blog, too some photos but lazy to upload :P . We love our simple yet cozy home. How is your reno coming? Merryman's reno should start by now hor.

Mine tile finised, doing electrcial now. Ask lynn to change 1 of the room colour too as found it not nice. I told her I not hurry to move in and she really take own sweet time... :lol: . I think merryman start this week liao

Mine tile finised, doing electrcial now. Ask lynn to change 1 of the room colour too as found it not nice. I told her I not hurry to move in and she really take own sweet time... :lol: . I think merryman start this week liao

Ya, u believe that my reno not fully complete? Today, her worker came to install grilles at my balcony and we have paid her to replace my handles for all windows and this will only be done next week (hopefully) :D .

Wow, then I think mine will have to wait even longer liao. My window grill not yet install also...hahaa

But my may be an isolated and complicated case which is no fault of Lynn or ours - its the HDB! As for the handles, juz happened we broke one so ask her to replace all for safety reason.

However, she is rather efficient with her after-sales service.

Been a while since my last update. We have moved in to the new place for 1.5 months already. Though there is nothing to WOW about the design, we love our simple and cozy lodge, even my toddler now prefer to stay at home than to go gai gai :wub:

Some works were carried out after we have moved in. Some pics were uploaded, pls ignore the mess in some of the backgrounds.

3.5ft tic-tac shoes cabinet at the recess

shoecabinetexterior.jpg

Interior of the shoes cabinet

Shoecabinetinterior2.jpg

There is a flap in one of the shelves which can be opened should the need arise to repair/adjust the pipings behind the shoe cabinet:

flapinsideshoecabinet.jpgflaptocoverpipings.jpg

Though our living room is quite complete, we asked our ID to add a 'S' Shelf for display purposes.

Sshelveinliving.jpg

Complete living room with the 'S' Shelf:

completeliving.jpg

Thanks to my ID and her workers, they help us to hide most of the wires, making the place looke so much neater.

Bedside wooden ledge (1 on each side of the bed) added for my parents:

bedsideledge1inbdrm3.jpgbedsideledge2inbdrm3.jpg

Edited by pbtgal

But my may be an isolated and complicated case which is no fault of Lynn or ours - its the HDB! As for the handles, juz happened we broke one so ask her to replace all for safety reason.

However, she is rather efficient with her after-sales service.

its very impt to have good after-sales service... thumbs up to you for having a good ID.

we r beginning to get cheesed off by our ID - still many outstanding stuff, and response takes forever. TERRIBLE AFTER-SALES SERVICE!

Rack below the TV done in my parents' room:

Audiorackinparentsroom.jpg

Purposely asked ID to make the rack more child-friendly with curved edges.

The 2 bedside tables in the mbr:

bedsidetable1inmbr.jpg

bedsidetable2inmbr.jpg

Visual and audio sets in place in the MBR:

Audiosetsinmbr.jpg

its very impt to have good after-sales service... thumbs up to you for having a good ID.

we r beginning to get cheesed off by our ID - still many outstanding stuff, and response takes forever. TERRIBLE AFTER-SALES SERVICE!

Agree. I can understand if we have to chase until our hand ache (for pressing the mobile too many times), till the throat dry (for keep talking and talking) and get all the heart pain and frustrations in the end. However, i must say your house turned very very nice with many thumb up pics. U moved in already right?

Edited by pbtgal

Due to the box up of the ugly big piping in the mbr bathroom, our vanity mirror is 'L'-shaped:

Lvanitymirror.jpg

Last pics for now, i put up a wall sticker at the foyer so that the whole house see some vibrant colours.

walldecalatfoyer.jpg

Closeup of the sticker:

closeup.jpg

Edited by pbtgal