Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

actually u can do ur curtain in China if u have shanghai flight ma,they can be done within a day.

OR better still if u are doing Hkg/Sfo.go over to Shenzhen and do,can be done within a day while u are doing your massage and spa!haha..

Your green roof make the balcony green green a bit scary lei :(

but i dunno the contact for shanghai le.. u have mah? or u got the kan tao for the addy mah? i doing shanghai next week le.. thinking of doing 1 for my tea ceremony.. hehe..

scary ar.. wahhaahahah.. told u guys le.. green house effect ^^ .. lol..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wahahahah.. is it that bad? our blog? lol.. i like to chat lah.. hehe.. then everyone here has been so nice and chatty.. lol..

Email yeak ur floorplan lo.. if he can do it, i m sure he will try to squeeze u guys in de.. cos he tries not to take more then he can handle..

lol.. kong zhong xiao jie or kong kong xiao jie? wahahahahaha... he has been very nice so far.. lol.. very funny oso lo.. lol

Yup Yup thats the purpose of forums mah to chat and talk abt anything under the sky hahaha :D

but i dunno the contact for shanghai le.. u have mah? or u got the kan tao for the addy mah? i doing shanghai next week le.. thinking of doing 1 for my tea ceremony.. hehe..

scary ar.. wahhaahahah.. told u guys le.. green house effect ^^ .. lol..

hi hopeleess, i might have the shanghai tailor made addy, if u r interested drop me a pm :)

LATEST UPDATE

Mark called Poh today.. and ask him when we are going to dismantle the roof. He says he wants to take the roof back. He wants to take back to sell the roof to someone else. so buyers beware.. it could be the old roof he is selling u guys.

OMG!!!this is so ridiculous....didn't expect this from him....should just post it on wellmax's forum to warn people about the second hand roof....

LATEST UPDATE

Mark called Poh today.. and ask him when we are going to dismantle the roof. He says he wants to take the roof back. He wants to take back to sell the roof to someone else. so buyers beware.. it could be the old roof he is selling u guys.

Eh ?? I thought you guys not paying him and he does not wants to help you guys fix the roof ? Why now he wants to take the roof back ?

Ridiculous man......wellmax...blacklisted in my little black book hee hee :P

Actually after reading all the drama in RT, I guess when it's my turn, I will ask my main con to take care of everything for me, ease of mind and single point of contact though it might be more expensive haiz we can never have the best of both world :(

LATEST UPDATE

OMG... I thought he said that he dun wana do such works already? If ur wana change & he wants the roof, get him to dismantle it themselves. hahaha :P

Lol.. yah lo.. they so ridiculous rite.. haiz.. anywayz.. poh says let them dismantle themselves.. then at the same time.. poh is looking for new roof contractor to do the job.. Hmm.. and i have decided liaoz.. b4 i let them dismantle the roof.. i going to write an agreement to let mark sign.. stating that any damages to my property.. eg like.. paintworks, walls, tiles, furniture.. electrical items..doors etc.. they will be held liable.. meaning they will have to compensate us for the damages..in case i have to call yeak to redo some of the stuff.. oso gotto pay him de mah.. tiobo.. and.. i will fix the time and date for them to come remove the roof.. if they cannot come on the date i make, then too bad.. my new contractor will dispose the roof when they dismantle it to install the new one up..u guys think oki mah? i find it abit goonz lo.. he said he is not going to risks his workers life by doing roof job anymore.. then here he goes wanting the roof back to sell to another buyer.. as if his workers going up to dismantle and etc is not going to risk their life like that.. sot de..

Eh ?? I thought you guys not paying him and he does not wants to help you guys fix the roof ? Why now he wants to take the roof back ?

Ridiculous man......wellmax...blacklisted in my little black book hee hee :P

Actually after reading all the drama in RT, I guess when it's my turn, I will ask my main con to take care of everything for me, ease of mind and single point of contact though it might be more expensive haiz we can never have the best of both world :(

yah lo.. i tot is end of wellmax saga and we can continue the rest of the renovations happily liaoz.. then he called.. zzzz.. then we make a mistake, that time when we sign the agreement, we oso never ask abt the warrenty for his windows and grillz etc.. cos one of our window latch dropped off liaoz.. :(

Yah.. better blacklist Wellmax from the list.. lol.. spread the word ard to ur friends who wanna enage wellmax to do their house for them.. quote them my experience .. can give them my no. oso.. wahahahahahahaha

True true.. if 1 contractor doing everything hor.. though is more expensive.. but at least there is only 1 man responsible for everything..

hmm...actually my roof was $50 more ex than ypurs. but i agree with coffee o lor..

share ur experience here is good...i think they will sell the roof to non-RT readers! :D

hmm...actually my roof was $50 more ex than ypurs. but i agree with coffee o lor..

share ur experience here is good...i think they will sell the roof to non-RT readers! :D

Hmm.. do u have the contact for ur roof contractor? heh.. can share share? lol..

I think so too.. wonder who is going to be the unfortunate one buying the roof..

Hmm.. do u have the contact for ur roof contractor? heh.. can share share? lol..

I think so too.. wonder who is going to be the unfortunate one buying the roof..

i actually got my contractor to do for me...if u want, i can ask for u :)

i have to say after sales service is good too :good:

Edited by familyof4

Eh f4 when you mention the contractor who did it for you, r u referring to your windows shutter or your roof in recess area ah ?

confused liao cos you got too many roofs hahaha :P

can? hehe.. help me to ask can? pai seh.. thanks hor!!!!