Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beany0811

Somewhere In Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

move in

hello people, we have "officially" shifted in over the long weekend, but its a mess everywhere. no idea how to start cleaning and packing up. jialat

our cushions for the sofa will be arriving later today... something to look forward to! in the meantime, current pics of how the house looks now :)

will post pics when the cushions r up too... hehe

foyer

Picture003.jpg

foyer/kitchen entrance

Picture004.jpg

main gate/kitchen glass panelling

Picture007.jpg

living room

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

pics continued...

living room ambience light

Picture011.jpg

dining area

Picture013.jpg

feature wall panelling with console and statue

Picture015.jpg

study rm display cabinet its occupants r not in there yet

Picture017.jpg

pics continued...

full length mirror in wardrobe area

Picture018.jpg

other side of wardrobe pardon the horrible mess!

Picture019.jpg

master bedroom

Picture033.jpg

mbr curtains

Picture021.jpg

mbr lamp/fan/tv console racking brains how best to arrange - any suggestions?

Picture024.jpg

Hi Beany,

Congrets for shifting into you new place.

I saw your Wardrobe area got a bench... the black cushion long bench. Where you get it and how much?

Am quite interested in it cause we now only have a 3 sitter sofa and are looking at stool or bench to company the sofa.

Your house have a very Balinese resort theme feel! in your MBR, i think the lamp should be moved closer to the wall on the left hand side. maybe use a longer extension cord to shift the fan to more in front.

Hi Beany,

Congrets for shifting into you new place.

I saw your Wardrobe area got a bench... the black cushion long bench. Where you get it and how much?

Am quite interested in it cause we now only have a 3 sitter sofa and are looking at stool or bench to company the sofa.

hi christy, it actually came FOC fm serta when we bought the mattress fm them - initially had nowhere to put it; so we just thot of trying it out in the wardrobe area... surprisingly looks OK; tho it compromises the walking space in there

Your house have a very Balinese resort theme feel! in your MBR, i think the lamp should be moved closer to the wall on the left hand side. maybe use a longer extension cord to shift the fan to more in front.

thanks for the suggestion, pinklady :) will try that tonight. looks abit funny now too, cos the lamp's cord is abit short. will go get extensions and change their positions around

hi christy, it actually came FOC fm serta when we bought the mattress fm them - initially had nowhere to put it; so we just thot of trying it out in the wardrobe area... surprisingly looks OK; tho it compromises the walking space in there

Oh... the bench is meant to put at the end of the bedframe de la... Hahaha :P I was thinking to get stool those cubic type.

I saw at barang barang but was holding on to buy cause want more option plus its a bit ex for a small cubit stool lor.

Hiya Beany,

Congratulations on moving into a really lovely and cosy home and Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Nice touch with cooking the first meal too! :) The resort feel really makes it a nice, warm home.

I'm sure you'll feel very happy and relaxed to be home after a long day.

Hope to see you soon some time before I myself move out of that cluster. :)

Your tile selection has been excellent.

Especially for Living room feature wall and the foyer.

The whole theme/decor has come out nicely in your house. Looks very warm and inviting.

Hiya Beany,

Congratulations on moving into a really lovely and cosy home and Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Nice touch with cooking the first meal too! :) The resort feel really makes it a nice, warm home.

I'm sure you'll feel very happy and relaxed to be home after a long day.

Hope to see you soon some time before I myself move out of that cluster. :)

hey AJ, just saw the updates on ur blog too, and ur progress is really fast. will be able to move a little more than a week's time!

u r definitely welcome to visit us - do bring ur family and ur little doggie along too :) let us check our schedule, then we'll PM you our contact details tonight

Your tile selection has been excellent.

Especially for Living room feature wall and the foyer.

The whole theme/decor has come out nicely in your house. Looks very warm and inviting.

thank you :D we hope the effect will be better after including soft furnishings