Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

I got mine nearly 4 months after booking. The retiling begins 1 month after I booked. I think it depends on your block. All new tenants in my block got the keys almost at the same time. I talked to the one below my unit and they only waited for more than 2 months from the time of the booking. BTW, my block is 359B.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
same.. but i wont be getting my keys so early..

love to hear more from the experienced one.

softballer, you just booked your flat? i remember seeing some mssg in the earlier threads. which block you in? I just called up HDB again. And sighz... tell me to wait somemore. cos got a lot of other admin work after the retiling and stuff completed.

wait wait wait wait

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

blk 468 areas are doing repainting works now and my blk is completed... juz in time for my shifting in this coming saturday. my reno already finished with a bit of hiccups coz toshiba big fancoil wasn't in SG until end Oct, so had to wait for my reno contractor to get it and install it + full pressure testing, balancing etc. and finally its done :P

finally, the day have come to shift out of my 1st love nest of 6years... kinda will miz it and the area... :(

so anyone moved in olreadi? besides angelwrath.. heh

I will be moving this coming Sat. My reno will be finished in Friday. I will be writing my own reno blog in this site probably one week after.

I will be moving this coming Sat. My reno will be finished in Friday. I will be writing my own reno blog in this site probably one week after.

wow thats good!:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: cnt wait to see pics of ur plc!:dancingqueen:

Hi new to this forum. I just bought a new flat at Block 468B. Anyone staying there and is undergoing renovation or done up with renovation. My flat is currently retiling the whole flat. I am currently looking for renovators or IDs, are there any gd ones to recommend? I am a bit on the tight budget coz buying this flat already cost me a lot so intend to take my time in renovating my house slowly.

Hi,

Can I know anyone staying EA at blk 359? Can I know is the MBR in an odd shape too or it is squarish too?

Thanks.

Is odd shape. The one that looks like half a heart shape.

Edited by mlsh

Thank mlsh for your reply. So you got an EA at blk 359? Can I know how much is it?

Thanks alot. Am looking for EA at this area. ( :

Hi applemuffin,

Nope, not at 359. It depend on the floor you are getting... It may cost 260K - 300 over K. The price we saw is when we apply it in Aug 2007. The higher the floor the higher the cost.

Hi can anyone staying in EA at blk 359, post a picture of your MBR?

Thanks a lot!

Hi applmuffin,

If you are looking at the shape, HDB has the showflats on their website with pictures. The different between the below 2 links is that the rooms are on the different sides (left or right after you walk into the flat).

Block 359C ShowFlat

Block 357C ShowFlat

actually i tink 359 & 357 mbr's are rectangular and not rounded... these are the only 2 blks which EAs are rectangular and not rounded... i do not have the floor plan with me... mus check with albert... :)