Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Donny79

Serious Buyer Looking For Jurong West Flat

Hi all,

I am a first timer looking for 4-rm or 5-rm flat in Jurong West.

In particular, 600 series, 700 series and flats around the Jurong west stadium.

If you want to sell your flat, let me view your flat and we can negotiate.

We do transactions ourselves to save on commission fees.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I am a first timer looking for 4-rm or 5-rm flat in Jurong West.

In particular, 600 series, 700 series and flats around the Jurong west stadium.

If you want to sell your flat, let me view your flat and we can negotiate.

We do transactions ourselves to save on commission fees.

Thanks.

If you are serious about doing your own direct transactions with a potential seller, my advice is that you put a flyer at the lift landing of your preferred block announcing your intentions clearly. This is to prevent people from treating you like a first-time agent !

Being a first-timer, how familiar are you with HDB's regulations ? Please note that many potential flat sellers are sotong. And even if they agree to sell to you, you may run into problems later with them with ownership verifications, appt schedules, moving out, etc,etc. Things are not so simple as just saving commissions on agents. You may even lose your OTP money !! Unless you and the potential seller are very, very familiar with all regulations, I would discourage you from DIY.

If you are looking for flats at the Jurong West Stadium area, you should seriously consider the St 91,92 & 93 areas instead. As a first timer, besides getting all the grants that you qualify, you will be buying a less expensive resale flat. 600 & 700 series prices have all risen. Not a wise choice to burden yourself with huge HDB mortage loan.

I am not an agent but I know the regulations better than my agent who helped sell my flat. I can see the hiccups even when all parties have the best of intentions.

If you are serious about doing your own direct transactions with a potential seller, my advice is that you put a flyer at the lift landing of your preferred block announcing your intentions clearly. This is to prevent people from treating you like a first-time agent !

Being a first-timer, how familiar are you with HDB's regulations ? Please note that many potential flat sellers are sotong. And even if they agree to sell to you, you may run into problems later with them with ownership verifications, appt schedules, moving out, etc,etc. Things are not so simple as just saving commissions on agents. You may even lose your OTP money !! Unless you and the potential seller are very, very familiar with all regulations, I would discourage you from DIY.

If you are looking for flats at the Jurong West Stadium area, you should seriously consider the St 91,92 & 93 areas instead. As a first timer, besides getting all the grants that you qualify, you will be buying a less expensive resale flat. 600 & 700 series prices have all risen. Not a wise choice to burden yourself with huge HDB mortage loan.

I am not an agent but I know the regulations better than my agent who helped sell my flat. I can see the hiccups even when all parties have the best of intentions.

I totally agree with asoon88...St 93 is really a good location...as I am a proud owner of a unit in one of the block ...heheee...

Never thought that I will have all these...MRT and stadium when I move in here 9 years ago...

some of the highlights...

-Stadium with swimming pool is just beside the blocks here...

-MRT is 5 mins walk

-Pioneer Mall is 5 mins walk

-Caltex petrol stadium 3 mins walk (24 hours convi)

-All the groceries marketing and eating place (coffee shops) are by 3-5 mins walking distance...

-Bigger units then those 6XX blocks

As such, unless I can find some really godd EMs around the same area...else, I will stay on for a couple of few good years...

Thanks for the pointers but it is difficult to find people to sell their flats at st 92, st 93.

And I don't have that much spare cash to pay the COV.

Thanks for the pointers but it is difficult to find people to sell their flats at st 92, st 93.

And I don't have that much spare cash to pay the COV.

Are you keen to look for an EA at St 81 ? I got lobang. Drop me an email to : asoon88@singnet.com.sg so that I can furnish you more details.

Edited by asoon88

By the way, if anyone is interested to buy an EA flat in Jurong West St 81, I have the following leads available :-

i) Blk 831 EA, Mid-Flr. Valuation done. Owner requesting $10K COV. I have seen the unit and would have bought it if valuation was made known earlier.

ii) Blk 862 EA, Mid-Flr.Valuation-in-progress. Not viewed.

iii) Blk 910 EA, High-Flr. Valuation-in-progress. Viewed the unit too.

If you are a property agent, please do not not email me. Willing to pass info to genuine HOME BUYERS ONLY. I do not make anything myself because I have seen how some home buyers get 'conned' into paying high COV and commissions for lousy work done by agents.

Email me : asoon88@singnet.com.sg

I used to stay in St 92 till 2004... its was so difficult to sell the house then... we sold for like 3-4 mths?

5 room flat is only 230-240k... its a super good buy. Think the price holds till now.. that area is totally unaffected by property market -_____-. But somehow when we bought the place, the valuation was 300+? Now dripped drastically.

But i din buy back that area cos.. i was so sick of taking that slow feeder bus to MRT. Pioneer Mrt isn't really walkable to st 92 also... hmmm

If you want to buy st 92 93.. i am sure ppl want to sell!!!!!!!! go paste notices!

I used to stay in St 92 till 2004... its was so difficult to sell the house then... we sold for like 3-4 mths?

5 room flat is only 230-240k... its a super good buy. Think the price holds till now.. that area is totally unaffected by property market -_____-. But somehow when we bought the place, the valuation was 300+? Now dripped drastically.

But i din buy back that area cos.. i was so sick of taking that slow feeder bus to MRT. Pioneer Mrt isn't really walkable to st 92 also... hmmm

If you want to buy st 92 93.. i am sure ppl want to sell!!!!!!!! go paste notices!

Not sure about st 92 but for St 93 is only 5mins walk to the MRT station...btw are you sure the price is so low for those units in St 93 too ?

I may be selling my 4 rms but if the price is so low, then I will do renovation instant liao...

FYI...if you look at the transaction price lately, all Jurong estate price had gone up although still one of the lowest priced estate among all...

I pasted flyers on the lift lobby of some blocks st st61 and st93 but they are torn down a day later..

Edited by Donny79

I pasted flyers on the lift lobby of some blocks st st61 and st93 but they are torn down a day later..

The cleaners are just doing their job !! Try a targetted approach instead.

Assuming you are interested in a 6th level unit at St 93 of a particular block. Insert flyers directly under the doors of the units. Some of the owners may call you to scold you but at least you are getting a response. That's what I did last time. The owner called me at 2.30am and told me that he was not selling. I said "OK. Thanks for calling".

Some will respond more positively.

Not to be selfish, found out two of the contact numbers of agent/owner on the so called "recommended units,

just flip saturdays classified and the number is there:

Blk 862 EA, Mid-Flr.Valuation-in-progress. Not viewed. hp: 93893139

Blk 910 EA, High-Flr. Valuation-in-progress. Viewed the unit too. hp:82282288

Not to be selfish, found out two of the contact numbers of agent/owner on the so called "recommended units,

just flip saturdays classified and the number is there:

Blk 862 EA, Mid-Flr.Valuation-in-progress. Not viewed. hp: 93893139

Blk 910 EA, High-Flr. Valuation-in-progress. Viewed the unit too. hp:82282288

I recognise these two nos. Both are agents. One from DWG, the other Propnex.

If you want peace and quiet. Go for 862. If you want majestic view, go for 910. However, you will not enjoy silence at all because it is next to the highway. Noise 365 days, 24 x 7 guaranteed !

I saw your leaflet in my letter box at blk 97X....frankly, it looks like another agent advertising leaflet...if it is not because of your name, I will have discard to the waste bin...

All Bros and Sis, can any of you share with us how to write/ design a leaflet that the first instant will capture the potential seller eye and believe that we are genuine and sincerely buyer thus call us to discuss further...

Just like Donny, I will like to find out who is interested to sell their EM unit in block 974 and 714, so that I can approach them direct without going thru agent...

Thanks in advance....

I saw your leaflet in my letter box at blk 97X....frankly, it looks like another agent advertising leaflet...if it is not because of your name, I will have discard to the waste bin...

All Bros and Sis, can any of you share with us how to write/ design a leaflet that the first instant will capture the potential seller eye and believe that we are genuine and sincerely buyer thus call us to discuss further...

Just like Donny, I will like to find out who is interested to sell their EM unit in block 974 and 714, so that I can approach them direct without going thru agent...

Thanks in advance....

Just be truthful.

Eg.

Serious Buyer looking for EM unit.

No agents please. Doing direct transaction with Seller. Interested, please email me at : xxxxx@siminet.com.sg to arrange for meeting.

Thank you.

Tim Buck Too

Do not put your handphone no. You will be swamped by calls including agents. Use email to vet the potential sellers just as they would vet whether you are a genuine buyer.

Edited by asoon88

Just be truthful.

Eg.

Serious Buyer looking for EM unit.

No agents please. Doing direct transaction with Seller. Interested, please email me at : xxxxx@siminet.com.sg to arrange for meeting.

Thank you.

Tim Buck Too

Do not put your handphone no. You will be swamped by calls including agents. Use email to vet the potential sellers just as they would vet whether you are a genuine buyer.

All the agents use "NO AGENT PLEASE" , this is to let other agent know that they are targetting to look for seller, not asking another agent to call them.

I have seen a really serious looking one , with the buyer's name, nric number attached on the piece of paper (whether real or not only the seller who contact him/her directly can verifed).

If you are seriously looking for house, and is a bit thick skin, then the best method is door knock and ask.

But seriously, who dares to do such thing other than salesman.