Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Donny79

Serious Buyer Looking For Jurong West Flat

All the agents use "NO AGENT PLEASE" , this is to let other agent know that they are targetting to look for seller, not asking another agent to call them.

I have seen a really serious looking one , with the buyer's name, nric number attached on the piece of paper (whether real or not only the seller who contact him/her directly can verifed).

If you are seriously looking for house, and is a bit thick skin, then the best method is door knock and ask.

But seriously, who dares to do such thing other than salesman.

I have called and sms many such flyers with "NO AGENT PLEASE", only to discover that that are not genuine BUYERS or SELLERs but agents ! It is not wise to put one's IC no. down, you are inviting trouble.

Similarly, knocking on one's door will not work because, many families refuse to open doors to strangers even if they are at home. I am one of the many.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The HDB resale price and median COV report is out on the HDB website.

i found that the resale price increase by 1.4% and the COV for 4 rm in Jurong West is around $8000.

Why is it the sellers of the flats that the agents have been showing me are all asking more than 30k COV?

The HDB resale price and median COV report is out on the HDB website.

i found that the resale price increase by 1.4% and the COV for 4 rm in Jurong West is around $8000.

Why is it the sellers of the flats that the agents have been showing me are all asking more than 30k COV?

Hi,

I am puzzled too, sometimes I just wonder whether is it really the seller intention to ask for such high COV or it the idea of the agent.

Today, I call up an agent for an EM and was told that the valuation not out yet but owner asking for 40k COV...

As my budget is around $400K, I feel like telling him I will give 40K COV if the valuation is at 360k...

I may have the cash for the COV but I am not buying an overly price unit...

I think 10 to 20K COV is still reasonable but not anything higher....

Any COV above 20k is ridiculous, unless the decoration and renovation of the house is super A1 and condo-like.

I mean, the valuation already takes into account the location, the floor level, proximity to amenities and the state of repair, etc.

It is really frustrating why sellers want to ask for such a high COV, doubly frustrating for people who just started work and come from a single-income household.

sigh

Edited by Donny79

Any COV above 20k is ridiculous, unless the decoration and renovation of the house is super A1 and condo-like.

I mean, the valuation already takes into account the location, the floor level, proximity to amenities and the state of repair, etc.

It is really frustrating why sellers want to ask for such a high COV, doubly frustrating for people who just started work and come from a single-income household.

sigh

No need to feel frustrated. Its simple, someone has already pointed out, as a buyer u want to buy low, as a seller u want to sell high.

Just be patient and u will find the dream house at the right price.

Anyone selling their 4-room flat in Jurong West?

I don't care about the age of the flat anymore.

I can recommend you a very good responsible agent from ERA. Pm me if u want his contact no. He really nice guy. He help you find place and do his job well.

highly recommend.

News has it that COv for all HDB flats increase by 10k for last month.

Is there any serious seller out there who does not charge ridiculous COV?

News has it that COv for all HDB flats increase by 10k for last month.

Is there any serious seller out there who does not charge ridiculous COV?

Hey, sorry no offend on what you wrote. But if you are seller, will you really let go your hse below the market rate of COV?

If you really need a hse now, be prepare to pay crazy price COV. If not, you got to wait. Patience is the game. Cheers!

Hi Donny,

I'm selling my 5 room at Jurong West ST 61, 652B. It's the block just behind the 24 hour coffee shop. But I do have an agent already. Nonetheless, email at pink.butterfliesz@gmail.com if you are interested.