Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elane1311

A Small Flat For 2 Happy Persons

yah the carpentary are the ones, the vanity in bathroom cost $550, but i scare i will regret if i dun do.

ossify, i think yrs will shoot over 35k, cos yrs is resale flat, you might need to rewire. Are you doing any hacking? my cousin in HK is using induction cooker and she was very negative abt it, so my hubby asked me to drop that idea.

Yes I already included in my budget rewiring of whole flat. I will be doing massive hacking too.

Well, I am sure you have considered her viewpoints and agreed that they are valid. Personally, I like the safety, convenience, and efficiency :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok la you come over later la..dun say i nv offer huh...wahahaha..

Wahahahaa! Sorry tonight I got class to attend. =p

Maybe tomorrow night after dinner? I ask BB...

and so anyone got any idea what to add on to my living room?

No rugs and carpet because it a smokers zone.

You can add decals to the 7m wall behind the sofa. from 1m to hair level. Above hair level, you can have a shelving display, with plants too.

Get decals that links the whole area if you like a continuous flow. Otherwise blend 2 different decals in to mark different living zones.

You can put wall cabinets above the TV to fill up the wall space without drawing attention away

i like your white wardrobes with lilac strips... very clean cut feel with simple design... :rolleyes:

btw.. did u install ur downlight in your bathroom under a false ceiling? only for that basin portion or for the entire bathroom less than shower area?

thank you, but if you have seen the 3D, you will have love the previous design..

yup, the downlight is for the basin area only. My ID box up that area and installed the downlight. Not really a false ceiling.

Then the bathroom got another ceiling light. But sometimes hor, i used the downlight for showering..lolx.

Wahahahaa! Sorry tonight I got class to attend. =p

Maybe tomorrow night after dinner? I ask BB...

ah!! tomorrow i got bbq session at my ex boss place..

CRASHED AGAIN~!

Wah lao eh you guys really not fated to meet leh need me to arrange for you guys or not ? hahahahaha :P

and so anyone got any idea what to add on to my living room?

No rugs and carpet because it a smokers zone.

paintings?

thank you, but if you have seen the 3D, you will have love the previous design..

yup, the downlight is for the basin area only. My ID box up that area and installed the downlight. Not really a false ceiling.

Then the bathroom got another ceiling light. But sometimes hor, i used the downlight for showering..lolx.

hehe yea in fact ive been following ur progress since the 3d.. that one is nice.. but ur current one nice too.. it gives us some idea on how to plan the design on our wardrobe :)

haha gd idea to use the downlight for showering.. cozy cozy! =p

btw, ur day curtains is on the inside of the house instead of facing the outside? cus i notice many ppl having the day curtains facing outside.. so wondering if u chose it to be dat way.. :P

Wah lao eh you guys really not fated to meet leh need me to arrange for you guys or not ? hahahahaha :P

Yes yes, please come with a roasted pig and we can have a nice little gathering! :dribble:

actually i will be going to ikea this Sunday to get some stuffs so shall see what to add on..

amrasenelya: the night curtain is nearer to the window, so the day curtain is consider inside. i didn't chose to be that way but the curtain maker chose to be that way. i also thought the day curtain should be outside leh. hmm, i will ask the curtain maker why liddat..

kopi, i dun expect roasted pig la, maybe just 2 x kopi gao siew tai. thank you.

Yes yes, please come with a roasted pig and we can have a nice little gathering! :dribble:

actually i will be going to ikea this Sunday to get some stuffs so shall see what to add on..

amrasenelya: the night curtain is nearer to the window, so the day curtain is consider inside. i didn't chose to be that way but the curtain maker chose to be that way. i also thought the day curtain should be outside leh. hmm, i will ask the curtain maker why liddat..

kopi, i dun expect roasted pig la, maybe just 2 x kopi gao siew tai. thank you.

Sigh...all you guys think of is makan hahahaha

anyway no problem when my kopitiam ready, you can come over and have a feast :drunk:

Sigh...all you guys think of is makan hahahaha

anyway no problem when my kopitiam ready, you can come over and have a feast :drunk:

Onz you ah! We will remember this invitation! :P

hey kopi, actually i was thinking, you can have a black bottom cabinet with metal strip. then the top cabinets will be metallic laminates with stainless steel backing..then it will look like a modern kopitiam..