Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vorks

Marble Floor Polishing - Reasonable Price?

recently engaged Jin's Brother. Service is excellent. My white marble looks clean and whiter.

HDB 4 room size : 90m2. The polishing to living room + 3 bedrooms is @ $838, the unit cost is $1.3/sqft. Minimum charges is $560. At least i was hesitated to polish living room marble as seller told me they have polished it 2 months ago, but the condition of marble still look dirty. I decided to give it a try since the diff is only $278.

Jin's bro suppose to start work at 9am, but they are able to accommodate my request to start work ard 8.30am due to FS master's advice.

However, the crack lines and yellowish stains are still visible after the polishing. i didnt expect these lines and stains can be totally gone also, afterall the flooring is almost 15 years.

Just for sharing :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 29/10/2009 at 0:18 AM, pmetsg said:

Any one has good remmendation to do marble polishing?

If you want to DIY, you can use something called HCL89.to polish your marble by yourself

I usually get it from http://hcl89.byethost10.com or http://hcl89.atwebpages.com

What it does is that it polishes your polishes your marble and renews it (if its an old marble piece)

Hope this helps you out :)

• Like 7

On 06/11/2016 at 5:22 AM, MrKangTeo said:

Would be interesting to know as well

For dry/wet polishing it depends actually on the type of material more than anything else

• Like 2

On 10/29/2009 at 4:55 PM, sparkles said:

1) Parquet flooring

Last time i remember reading somewhere that those with parquet floor should not polish too frequently as it degrades the wood much faster

Edited by Shenice

• Like 1

On 9/30/2017 at 10:52 PM, Shenice said:

Last time i remember reading somewhere that those with parquet floor should not polish too frequently as it degrades the wood much faster

Not only parquet but most other tiles as well because polishing does make the tile enamel thinner

On 7/18/2018 at 1:53 AM, Glenn72 said:

polishing does make the tile enamel thinner

Never thought of it that way but you do make a good point

Edited by BelindaSeah