Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Cheap Carpet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A carpet remnant can be a cheap option if you are looking to decorate your living room with a new rug. If you want to buy a new rug than you will have to pay quite some money if you want quality. You have to consider that a shop owner wants to get rid of this 'left over' carpets and although there might be a price tag on them, you could still try to bargain about the price. If remnants are not sold they are often thrown away so be sure you use this knowledge to your advantage.

hi april_luv, if ya here - thanks for this info!

jus been to choo chiat complex for a look see but a couple of shops there selling carpets were either not too keen to serve a t shirt + bermudas + slipper uncle like me or they too eager to 'chase me out' by makin irritating noises as if they'd jus finished a chilli padi eating competition.

walkin out of the complex, i saw a shop selling carpets by the street & saw Ling Carpets...oh so they're located here!

went in intending to jus browse around & go back home. but the moment i stepped in, the lady boss smiled politely & welcomed me to 'take your time, check it out here then come back when u'd decided..'! wow i thought this was a BIG contrast to those i jus patronised! :thumbs up:

a malay man later came & serve me, flipping carpets after carpets, explaining the tong-gua-tao-hu of carpets to me though i told him 'i'm jus looking around without any intend to buy, since spouse No Approval Given for Carpets'. it was Good service from Zach, & before/during the times i was in there, he was same time showing the other customer around as well. no Neglect me uncle lor :good:

in the end: bargained & got my new home a cash+carry solid light brown 140 x 200cm for $130.

i told myself got to be some flaws or dirts though zach did put it out for me to examine (it was rolled & placed in a cover)before my purchase but Nope!... nice furry kinda, shaggy type. no 'flaws', no nothing bad!

i think i got myself a gd deal (& dun get suspicious, m no employee nor son nor shareholder of this shop lor - Soon Pa no)! :D

Anyone looking for carpets. 2 BN carpets to let go. Pm me for pic if keen. Tq

?? What happened? You waited so long for your rugs, and now you wants to sell them?

Anyone looking for carpets. 2 BN carpets to let go. Pm me for pic if keen. Tq

Hi Dennis, please email a picture of the carpets to me at mark.low@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Just to share. I just bought a carpet from a person by name of Wendy. She is sort of a groupbuy. Attached is the carpet that I bought. Its a 1.2m x 1.7m fine thread shaggy carpet with shiny threads @$100 inclusive of delivery. No defects and very soft. Think quality quite good. If you want, you can contact her wendychia70@yahoo.com. Hope it helps. Champagne_small.jpg