Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Cheap Carpet

Hi guys, do you know any shop selling cheap carpets. I dont mean those low quality but the one with a very reasonable price with many designs to choose from.

Theres a lot in IKEA but im not sure if there are others that we can buy more cheaper.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys, do you know any shop selling cheap carpets. I dont mean those low quality but the one with a very reasonable price with many designs to choose from.

Theres a lot in IKEA but im not sure if there are others that we can buy more cheaper.

Courts mega store ?

If u visiting Tamp Ikea , maybe u can consider just walk over to take a look. I rem their carpet not bad and not too exp

ok thanks simon, time to go ikea courts again... :)

You can also consider Lush, OM, Objet as well as they also carry rugs. I got mine at $199 (original was $400+) from the Objet showroom moving out sale. Think the sales (50% off) are over though for Lush and Objet.

Try united carpets. Google them... Good range, modern and reasonably priced.

Look for Jospehine....

Can get carpets at CarreFour also. Around 4-500$ range.

Can get 5% discount on POSB everyday card.

Hi!

If its not too late, here is my piece of advice. You can try the Gaylang Sarai Road in Paya Lebar. During this Hari Raya time, lot of shops put up their display counters along the roads. And there are quite a few who are selling carpets. They are beautiful and very reasonable (within $200 dollars). You have to burgain though. I have bought one and there has been no issue with the quality so far. :good:

About Ikea carpets - I have bad experience. I bought one for$250 and within 2 weeks, lots of fur/wools started coming out eveytime from the carpet and at the end we have to roll it and put inside the store room!

I have come across this shop in Tanjong Katong complex (03-38) - Fotohi Carpet Gallery.

The price was around 200-340S$ for 7x5 kind of rugs. There are variety of carpets and rugs. Can try to check on the designs.

There was a sale in Aug-Sep for rugs which was **** cheap and good material too. but dont know will have such a sale same time next year. May be guys can put a reminder in calendar. you may check few of the designs in below link

http://zaakh.blogspot.com/

Hihi all, besides Courts & Ikea, any more other recommendations?

I'm gonna take a look at united carpets for now.

Where's united carpets ? Can anyone tell me. Thanks.

Hi, there's this warehouse having sales on carpet/rug range from 80+ to less than 200. It very comfy too... its at tai seng. Besides the charles n keith warehouse and very near to natural cool also. But i think the sales ending end jan if not wrong.

Hi, there's this warehouse having sales on carpet/rug range from 80+ to less than 200. It very comfy too... its at tai seng. Besides the charles n keith warehouse and very near to natural cool also. But i think the sales ending end jan if not wrong.

Do you have the exact location? Thanks

Do you have the exact location? Thanks

yah..please help to provide exact location...did they advertise?

looking for 2 carpets..1 for study and 1 for living.. those plush ,thick fibres , type.. :)

thanks in advance

yah..please help to provide exact location...did they advertise?

looking for 2 carpets..1 for study and 1 for living.. those plush ,thick fibres , type.. :)

thanks in advance

I think the one he mention at Tai Seng is Jacksons. Its beside Charles n Keith (21 Tai Seng Link). In front of Allied Telesis (11 Tai Seng Link). They hv sale until early Feb