Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Cheap Carpet

I think the one he mention at Tai Seng is Jacksons. Its beside Charles n Keith (21 Tai Seng Link). In front of Allied Telesis (11 Tai Seng Link). They hv sale until early Feb

Yes... sales till 5th Feb. Its really very cheap... i will be getting 2 and its only $200 for 2 pcs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Any promotion for carpets on going now?

The one in Tai Seng is still on. Cheaper than Ikea and better quality. Its worth checking out. At the same time, can also look at sofa and stuff from The Lifestorey.

P1060800.jpg

Hi green giraffe,

What is the shop name in Tai Seng that is selling good and cheap carpet?

The company is Jackson. They are having carpets and rugs sale at their own warehouse. Its at Jackson's, 21 Tai Seng Link. The Lifestory is also having their warehouse sale in the same location. Look out for their sofas, very good price but not sure about quality (yet), waiting for mine to be delivered in Oct.

The company is Jackson. They are having carpets and rugs sale at their own warehouse. Its at Jackson's, 21 Tai Seng Link. The Lifestory is also having their warehouse sale in the same location. Look out for their sofas, very good price but not sure about quality (yet), waiting for mine to be delivered in Oct.

Sorry people, wrong address. The carpet sale is at 29 Tai Seng street, Jackson building. Operating hours : 11am to 7pm.

Thousand apologies :o

You guys can try Ling Carpets. Went to Singapore Expo and saw a designer carpet selling at $580. But went I went to Ling Carpets, it was going for $320. Same quality, feel and size.

Just for your info, Jackson does not sell Rugs (single piece carpet) any more.

They are still selling carpets for those custom type. Like for whole room or office.