Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Cheap Carpet

I went to ling's carpet and was very disappointed. The old man we spoke to was not helpful at all; he was unwilling to open the rolled up carpets for us to see. He kept asking us to tell him what design we wanted before he unrolled the carpets. I was rather annoyed with him. For crying out loud, I need to SEE the carpets before I know what I want!?!

Today we finally found what we wanted from this carpet store in marina square :). Think the store name is Sundis. On 2nd floor, very near barang barang. The owner was VERY helpful! He kept flipping the carpets for us to see, and he wasn't at all impatient with us as we (my husband and I) had length debates and discussions on which carpet to buy. The best is, we were not happy with the 1st carpet we bought and he allowed us to exchange for another. He even told me to go back again if I'm still not happy with the 2nd carpet, says the important thing is I'm happy. Such a nice man. :)

What's interesting is, we ended up picking a Persian carpet. When we first started looking for a carpet, my husband and I ruled out Persian carpets cause we thought they were old-fashioned. But the Persian carpets at Sundis are really pretty and the owner was very patient to show us the carpets, that's how we ended up with a Persian.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I went to ling's carpet and was very disappointed. The old man we spoke to was not helpful at all; he was unwilling to open the rolled up carpets for us to see. He kept asking us to tell him what design we wanted before he unrolled the carpets. I was rather annoyed with him. For crying out loud, I need to SEE the carpets before I know what I want!?!

Today we finally found what we wanted from this carpet store in marina square :). Think the store name is Sundis. On 2nd floor, very near barang barang. The owner was VERY helpful! He kept flipping the carpets for us to see, and he wasn't at all impatient with us as we (my husband and I) had length debates and discussions on which carpet to buy. The best is, we were not happy with the 1st carpet we bought and he allowed us to exchange for another. He even told me to go back again if I'm still not happy with the 2nd carpet, says the important thing is I'm happy. Such a nice man. :)

What's interesting is, we ended up picking a Persian carpet. When we first started looking for a carpet, my husband and I ruled out Persian carpets cause we thought they were old-fashioned. But the Persian carpets at Sundis are really pretty and the owner was very patient to show us the carpets, that's how we ended up with a Persian.

is the price of carpet in this shop reasonable?

Guest jomonica
Hi guys, do you know any shop selling cheap carpets. I dont mean those low quality but the one with a very reasonable price with many designs to choose from.

Theres a lot in IKEA but im not sure if there are others that we can buy more cheaper.

i suggest u to search online~ there are thousands of carpets outthere and they are all very cheap

wish to buy a carpet for dining table. this is my first time buying carpet. i want something easy to maintain. any advise? how often should i dry clean them?

do u mind to tell us the website?

I am also looking for good and reasonable priced carpets for whole office and not sure where to find yet.

Went to Link Carpet last week. Service quite good by a lady and his husband. Bring out the carpet one by one for us to compare. Compare more than 7 carpets, i guess go during their non-peak hours ;)

hi sorry for the late reply, been travelling.

the prices at Sundis (marina square, top floor) is very reasonable. at one glance, the place looks expensive. but the owner is very flexible and the prices are negotiable. i bought a persian carpet measuring 128x188cm for only sgd250.

Went to Link Carpet last week. Service quite good by a lady and his husband. Bring out the carpet one by one for us to compare. Compare more than 7 carpets, i guess go during their non-peak hours ;)

can share with us the price range for the carpet?

I bought this at Joo Chiat for $298. Size i think is 1.6m x 2.1m if i am not wrong.

5359765509_d419fa04b1_z.jpg

Got almost the same design for one of the bed room in smaller piece for about $160

I bought this at Joo Chiat for $298. Size i think is 1.6m x 2.1m if i am not wrong.

5359765509_d419fa04b1_z.jpg

Got almost the same design for one of the bed room in smaller piece for about $160

hi hi... did u get it from Ling Carpet? is the dimen 1.6 x 2.3 m? $298 is quite a good price!

This website offer the cheapest carpet, searched many places already

http://luxebd.blogspot.com/

Had placed order for their Ultra-Soft Microfiber Chenille Carpet 140*200CM=$145 , free delivery was a pleasant surprise=) Ordered this Khaki shade

car3.jpg

I am sorry to interrupt the carpet topic here; I have to say I like this coffee table...

This website offer the cheapest carpet, searched many places already

http://luxebd.blogspot.com/

Had placed order for their Ultra-Soft Microfiber Chenille Carpet 140*200CM=$145 , free delivery was a pleasant surprise=) Ordered this Khaki shade

car3.jpg

Sent them 2 emails no reply leh??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: