Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Djorkaeff

Anybody Engage Id Note

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I intend to engage an ID or contractor to renovate my unit in woodland area. Have been browsing thru the forum, realise that Henry is being recommended, could any of you provide further reno. process done up by him with me? Thanks alot. If it's possible, could you provide me his contact no too. Thans a million.

can someone PM me henry's contact info?

Hi, I intend to engage an ID or contractor to renovate my unit in woodland area. Have been browsing thru the forum, realise that Henry is being recommended, could any of you provide further reno. process done up by him with me? Thanks alot. If it's possible, could you provide me his contact no too. Thans a million.

done

got quotation from henry. quite ok. how is the workmansip?

Hi khan, personally I'd suggest you to search the t-blogs of the Henner club members (the list's above), read through their renovation progress and judge for yourself :)

You could read about the very first two reviews about Henry from the links in my sig. Cheers and good luck!

Hi Henners,

I intend to engage henry to renovate my resale flat in oct. Please pm me his hp no! TIA :)

Hi guando, PM sent! Good luck!

Hi hcbing n simon,

Thanks for your pm! Really appreciate your help! You guys are so helpful! I managed to contact henry and he is able to take my reno job in oct! yeh! so happy! machiam tio 4D ;) haha!

simon, i tried to pm u but your inbox is full. You are so popular ;)

Hi guando, PM sent! Good luck!